Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"The Collins start their first tour, Kings & Queens. Touring with Pierce The Veil." 

"Chelsea Collins covers Fall Out Boy, Centuries. Clearly she was refering to her enemies that she was fighting."

"I don't care, she nailed that cover!" 

"Chelsea Collins and former boyfriend, Luke Hemmings breaking apart? Apparently, Chelsea is too caught up with her work and you guys know the typical stuff." 

"Hi, welcome to Skulls Island news. We all have been wondering that one of our Queens, Chelsea Collins that has reach 100%. What can she do?" 

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Mission in Michigan." Alex says to Brandon, "bye Chelsea." They all left. 

"Gabe!" I heard Amber shouted, "CHELSEA!" She then screamed.

"I am right here." I frown slightly, "Angela is crying." 

"Why is she crying?" I ask, "well, someone took her away." 

"WHO?!" Maria and Hayley joined in, "he have name tag, Black, Sean." Amber replied. 

Gabe press the red button, "Skulls headquarters under-attack." 

Everyone then was rushed around, "I am gonna check back home!" I shouted. 

I quickly run out to my motorcycle, I sped down to our house. 

"Guys?" I kick open the door, "geez, Chelsea. You have hands, use them." Zayn says. "You guys need to hide." I say, ignoring him. 

"What?" We heard an explosion, "seriously, take any car and drive anywhere. I will find you guys later on." 

But she didn't. 

>> 

Alex's Point Of View

"What do you mean Chelsea is missing?" I ask Bailey, "she is missing means she's not here!" Bailey screamed at me. 

"SHUT UP!" Amber screamed at us, "you shut up!" Bailey snaps at her. 

"Gosh, you guys are annoying!" Layla raises her voice. 

"What do we do now?" Brandon ask after a few minutes of silence. "We wait." Shane replies, "this is your precious sister you're talking about." Jake says. 

"Yeah but she's Chelsea. She's 100%." Shane points out, "but there's what ifs'." Blake says. 

"She will be fine," Maria assured. "What if she's not? What if she goes crazy?" The door then was kick open. "Where's Chelsea?" The leader of her army came out. 

"Missing." Bailey replies, "come on out." He says. 

We all gave each other looks before we went out. Chelsea's army was everywhere, "we're The Hunters." He introduced. 

"Chelsea is boss." He then says, "she's always boss." Layla mutters and we walk out to the road. 

"Our army is as big as England." He says, this guy is odd. 

"Really?" 

"Oh my god." Bailey mutters, we all turn to the small group of people. 

"Better watch where you're going, what you guys are saying because we're listening, Collins!" Stephanie spats. 

"We're going to rule, Skulls. Just you guys wait, this is The Badgers." 

"Oh that sounds badass." Amber says sarcastically. "Amber, learn to shut up." Maria and Cheryl frowns at her. 

"Do you know how much armies that Chelsea have?" Kenneth ask, "including the ones she is handling." Our eyebrows furrowed at him.

"The Skulls, The Phoenix, The Savages, The Afterlifes, The Deaths, The Hunters, The Silent Assassins."  Stephanie named all of her armies. 

"What is The Silent Assassins?" Rue ask, "it means your maniac sister is a assassin." Fawn replied. 

"There's more," Stephanie says. "Thought you were dead." Bailey says. "Chelsea revived ten thousand times, you have no right to say that." Stephanie snaps. 

"I can because we're twin sisters." Bailey says, "are you really?" Melaine then ask. 

"The Angels & Devils, Chelsea belongs to that." Stephanie says, "that only contains 10 people." Brandon points out. 

"Yeah because it only contains the world's powerful and strongest people. Let me name you the people." Stephanie then smirks. 

"Noah Russo, Chelsea Collins, Amber Collins, Stephanie Collins, Shane Collins, Ryder Collins, Gabe Collins, Max Collins and Hayley Collins." Stephanie named.

I look at Noah, "what the fuck? I am odd one out." He says. 

"Where's Chelsea anyway?" Stephanie ask, "you took her!" Amber shouted at her. 

"HEY, you're begin to annoy me." Melaine snaps at her. "Shut up, I wasn't talking to you!" Amber snaps. "And she's 7." Louis mumbles. 

"We didn't took Chelsea, at least I didn't took her." Stephanie says. 

"Steven," Stephanie turns to him. 

"Didn't saw her." Steven says. 

"We didn't saw her, Skulls. Get your facts right, good luck." Stephanie smirks. 

"Good luck for what?" Amber ask, "you're very annoying." Ryder mutters. 

Amber rolls her eyes at him. 

"Good luck for the upcoming war with Brittany, Melaine and who's that other girl?" Stephanie ask. 

"Wait, you're not gonna fight?" I ask, Stephanie just chuckles. 

"Good luck." 

"Stephanie is weird," Maria mutters. "Maybe she wants to come back but she just isn't saying it." Blake says, "that's nonsense, she's so freaking grunge like Chelsea." Bailey says. 

Oh god, where's Chelsea? 

"War has struck again, but it isn't that big. If this continues on, all companies will be shut down." 

Bailey changed the channel. 

"Chelsea Collins reported missing." 

Change the channel again.

"Luke Hemmings of 5 Seconds Of Summer broke up with Chelsea Coliins?!" 

Again. 

"The Collins has no plans at all, not without Chelsea." 

Bailey let out a loud groan, "you suck at braiding." Amber says to Ryder. "Yeah because I am a guy!" Ryder snaps. 

"Why do you guys even exist?!" Rue snaps at them, "you Collins are fucking annoying." Bailey says. 

"You are one too," Gabe says. "Yeah but if this goes on, i will change my name." She says, walking to the kitchen. 

> Chelsea's Point Of View

"What are you going to do about it, Collins?" 

"Kill you." I say, struggling. "The more you struggle, the more tighter the ropes it will be." 

"Hey, where do you think Chelsea went?" I heard Kenneth's voice, I open my mouth but then he put his hand over my mouth. 

"Have no idea," he says. 

He immediately put a tape over my mouth, I glare at him as he walk out.