Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Is that my shirt?" Luke points to the plaid shirt, "yeah." I shrug. "When did you get it?" He asks, "oh.. Finally talking to each other now huh?" Bailey wiggles her eyebrows at us.

"Okay guys, we have an announcement." Layla says, we all gather around.

"This summer, me and Layla won't be here. And yeah, last year was our last summer together." I say.

"Woah what?" Louis raises his eyebrows.

The room heated up, different conversations everywhere.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath, "listen to me." I say calmly. I open eyes, and look at them.

"How about next year?" Bailey asks, "let me explain." I say.

"Me and Layla is selected for the assassins' camp, Lea might be going but it's not confirmed yet." I say, "the camp will started off in the summer and we will come back around Thanksgiving break." Layla says.

"This will happen every year." I added.

"What? But you just got back, and you have like a whole list of things. And you barely had done anything with us." Erwin stated, and most of them agree.

"Then we're gonna have time like it's summer after tonight's concert."

>>

The lights are dimmed, I could see the lights in the stadium. I let out a breath, and sit on the bar stool.

No I can't forget this evening

Or your face as you were leaving

I started singing into the microphone and the light was on me. Screams filled the stadium, but it dies down as I goes on.

But I guess that's just the way

The story goes

You always smile but in your eyes

Your sorrow shows

I close my eyes, and I see Noah wearing the necklace. Our necklace.

Yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow

When I think of all my sorrow

And for the first time ever, Chelsea's eyes have a glint of her natural eye color.

When I had you there

But then I let you go

And now it's only fair

That I should let you know

What you should know

I can't live

If living is without you

I can't live

I can't give anymore

I can't live

If living is without you

I can't give

I can't give anymore

I raise my voice, causing screams in the stadium. When the song is finally over, I smile at the crowd.

"Hey guys," I smile at them. "I am sorry, I didn't started a dance like I used to. Like how Chelsea Payne used to. I am Chelsea Collins, and I do differently from Payne. And yeah, this is me."

"And I no longer care about how the world sees me." I stated, "and erh, let's have a chat." I say, putting my hands on my knees.

"You know the boys are just backstage, and talking by boys, i meant quarter of One Direction and 5 sauce." I say, screams filled the whole arena.

Louis and Eugene walk out.

"You know, after today, you guys will be seeing us rarely. We're off to school, camps, and stuff we have to do with our personal lives. And, we really will miss you guys." I say, my eyes closed.

I open my eyes, "your eyes is finally blue." Eugene says, sitting on the barstool beside me.

"Hey, hey, no sad faces!" Louis shouted into the microphone. "So what did the Italian chef after a bad accident? He pasta away!"

>>

"Bye Chelsea."

People left out of the house one by one.

"Bye Layla."

Hour by hour.

"Bye Lea."

It's like I am not going to see them again.

The games is cancelled due to the bad weather recently.

So I won't see them till the starting week of summer, when we are all going off to camp.

But then we will see them again because obviously, someone's gonna start war.

"Bye guys!" My siblings wave goodbye to the dweebs.

Angela clung onto Luke ever since yesterday night, "bye little kids." Michael says, smiling at them.

"Bye Chelsea." Gabe hugs me. "Bye dweeb, I will see you on the first day of summer." I say, smiling.

After a while, they left to their bus. We all did this before, just that we haven't met the dweebs yet.

And I was with all my friends going onto this trip a few years ago.

"Don't worry guys, we're still here." Erwin says, sitting with Alex and Brandon. "Yeah because you guys are idiots." Lea snaps.

Alex opens his mouth to say something, but I cut him off. 

"Exams before summer break is just days away and I really don't want you guys to fight or I will kick you to Russia." I say, Erwin laughs. "It includes you, dude." I say, then he stops laughing. 

 "The games is right back on!" 

"Chelsea." I quickly turn to the television, "the games is back on and it is going to be intense as this is very last minute. Tomorrow will be the first motorbike warm-ups and competition. So get ready!" 

>> 

"Good luck Chelsea." Alex hugs me quickly, followed by everyone. I grab my helmet, and zip up my suit. I tie my hair up in a messy tie that I can call bun but can't call it. 

I went on track and got on my bike, "this is just warm up and won't be counted in the games." Alexis repeated the rule. 

I took a deep breath and put my leg up. 

"Ready? Go!" The blowhorn went off and we all sped off. We all took a sharp turn smoothly, the person behind me crashed. 

"Chelsea is taking the lead!" They all lean forward, focused on the game. But then something hit my bike, causing me to fall to the ground. "OH!" I quickly take out my helmet, coughing out to my hand. 

Blood. 

>> 

"It's just a warm-up, relax." Layla says to Brandon, "but it wasn't fair. Gladiators completely made a foul, it was right there." Brandon says. 

"I don't care, I just want to crush them." I say, making the whole room silent.