Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I noticed that they're after my sisters, Bailey is in the asylum. She's safe there since Jeremy keeping guard there, and I trust him. 

Hayley, she's safe. She was with the Phoenix, but then it's some sort of a betrayal. But the phoenix can take her back anytime since we haven't confirmed yet. None of us is confirmed yet because our companies are all shut down. 

Amber and Angela, I think they will have slight danger. But I don't think they will aim at little kids. 

As for Hazel, she's Shane's adopted daughter. And we don't know if he is coming back or not, so we told the agency about it and turns out they are ex-skulls and now formly part of the afterlifes'.

- Chelsea Collins, late night thoughts. 

Louis' Point Of View

"Guys, anyone saw anybody?" Chelsea ask, walking down the stairs. "They say they went a big mission outside and didn't want to wake you up." Zayn replies, "you look oddly pale." Niall points out. 

"Is Oliver here?" Chelsea ask, holding on the stairway. 

"No.." We all shook our heads, "are my brothers and sisters here?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"No, they're all out." Ashton replies, patting her back. "Can someone check my system?" I ask, "sure, where is it?" I ask, standing up from the couch. 

"It's in the iPad." She replies, I pick up the tablet and went to her statics. 

"I don't understand anything.." I mumbled, "you suck." Chelsea snaps weakily. 

Then we hear a lot of gun shots and screaming. "Bring me to them." 

>> 

"Chelsea, walk properly." I put her arm around my shoulder. "Where's my sisters?" She ask, we reach the intersection of the road. 

"Chelsea Collins, I see you!" Chelsea gulps, and tries to stand up properly. Her nose starts to bleed, "what are you guys doing?" Lea ask, passing a gun to Chelsea. 

"Where's my siblings?" Chelsea ask, walking to the abandon house. "The boys are safe." Diana replies, Chelsea raised her right brow. 

"Your sisters..? I am not so sure." Lea replies. "Boys, go back first." Chelsea ordered. 

Alex's Point Of View

Chelsea stood beside me, dry blood on her face. "Well, well, well. Only one Collins standing here." Fawn smirks, looking at Chelsea. 

"And you already look like the dead," Brittany says. "You want to know what happen?" 

"Yes, please." 

"Oh, she said please!" Everyone laughed. 

"Blake and Jake are away on a military mission, Gabe and Max are at the beach with Kenneth and Melaine. And all your little sisters, including Amber, they're getting tortured. Get ready to lose every single one of your family!" 

Chelsea then slowly squats down, "Chelsea, what are you doing?" I bend down next to her. 

"Oh poor Chelsea, life must suck."

"Not." 

Louis' Point Of View

"Who's gonna tell Chelsea?" Harry ask, "I will." I replied. 

"Okay, we will bring some food up for you guys." Zayn reply, giving a pat on my back. 

Chelsea walks down the hallway slowly, "hey." I smile at her slightly.