Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

"Chelsea, why is your eyes black?" 

"I don't know.. I have been so sad lately." She rock back and forth, tears falling down her cheeks. 

- Chelsea Collins, in the mental institue. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Can't believe we have to do this." I say, fixing my beanie. "Just do it for the sake of beanie.. I mean media!" Erwin exclaims, clearly nervous. 

"Come on, idiot." We walk out to the set of Jimmy Fallon. This is so cool. 

We all sat down after the hugs. "So here is the new couple of LA." He says. "So what do you guys do? Cat-fight with each other?" He asks. 

The crowd is still cheering, oh god. 

"Well, she's in the pain in my ass so I don't know how to explain." Erwin says, chuckling lightly. 

"He's the pain in my ass." I say in a dull tone. 

Then i broke into a slight smile, "you guys have been together ever since kids and you guys have the similar tattoos , and you guys are just so sweet.

So sweet, so fake. 

>> 

"Okay, you only can choose one box. It reveals some letters and secrets." Brandon says, we stood in a white room once again. With a white table in the middle of the room with a few boxes with names on it. 

Erwin Hunter.

Alex Sykes. 

Noah Russo. 

And Luke Hemmings. 

"Noah Russo." I say and took the box. 

>> 

"Alex!" 

"ALEX!" 

"Alex isn't here, why?" Brandon enters my room quickly. Then we heard a car engine roar outside loudly, we kept quiet and heard footsteps running up the staircase. 

"You called me?" Alex looks at me, sweat trickling down his face. He was in his gymwear, "you heard Chelsea all the way from the gym?" Brandon raises his eyebrows. 

"Uh yeah.." Alex replies to his question then immediately find it odd. "Whatever, read this and this." I pass the papers to them. 

"No.." 

"Diana?" Alex raises his eyebrows. 

"Oh my god, were they drunk or something?" 

"Yep, she is pregnant with Luke Hemmings' one alright." 

>> Few Days Later

"You got to let us in, we were invited." Lea snaps at the secuirty guard. "Chelsea, can you do something about it?" Alex asks.

"Hang on, gotta to get my bad on." I say, fixing my boots. I fix my gloves, "freeze." He completely froze. "Okay, let's go." I kick the doors open. "Better get another security guard because this woman, you're looking right now." I say, pointing to myself. 

"Is not insane but a psychopath." 

>> 

"No fucking way." Noah says with anger, "yeah, why do you have such low standards?" I asks, looking down at my black painted nails. 

"Including when you are dating me." I added, with my eyebrows raised at him with amusement. "Noah, I really can tell that you already don't love her from the start, why the hell are you trying to hard?" I stood up from the couch. 

"Well, to get over my crush." He admitted, "okay.." I mumbled. "Good luck to you." He says. 

"What? Why?" My eyebrows furrowed at him. "Luke Hemmings, Diana Love, Brittany, Jane Waters, Melaine Collins. You will really go insane." He says. 

"Dude, they sent me to the mental institute when I was fucking normal. They make me fucking go insane." I say. 

"And it was an asylum, only for those who are mentally ill but my Dad have to send me there, he have to!" 

"Chelsea, snap it out!" 

>> 

Alex's Point Of View. 

"I hate you guys so fucking much." Bailey says through the video call, "we're sorry. But Chelsea needs time before she gets to herself again, she's at 99.59 percent now. We don't know what will happen if she reach 100% It's a live or a die situation here." Oliver says. 

"What are you pin-pointing at?" Bailey snaps at him. "Dude, I am 85%. I am going to be like Chelsea soon, like in 10 years or so. So I think I am very safe, but I can't get out of school every single time Chelsea faints or go fucking insane. So can you guys watch her since Shane isn't here and the two other brothers are off in work?" Bailey asks, frowning. 

"They are doing that," Layla joins in the call, "but they're just too busy." She adds. "At least someone understands." Brandon says, "I have a flight to catch." I let go of Chelsea's hand which I have been holding on all this while. 

"Aw, Alex." Bailey noticed. 

"Whatever, I need to go." I roll my eyes at them. 

Bailey's Point Of View

"Come on, Tommy. Daddy's on screen." He runs towards me, laughing. He sits on my lap, "hey guys." I smile at the idiots. 

"Hey Tommy." They all greeted, "you guys are such dicks." I roll my eyes at them. "Is it just me or Tommy just swear in a girl's voice?" Louis asks, still playing around. 

"Okay bye." I say. 

"NO!" They all shouted,I smile at them. "What are you doing in Tennesse anyway?" Louis asks. "Well, it's been a while since my Mum's death. And my Mum is formly from here so she have a massive family." I say in a low tone. 

"So how's the condition there?" Zayn asks. 

"Bad. Very bad. They didn't bought television, and there isn't any Wi-Fi so I hack into the neighbor's." I say. 

"Typical." Harry mutters, laying himself on Zayn and Louis' laps. "Bailey!" 

"Oh, that's my neice." I say, "how old is she?" Harry asks. "I think she's 8." I mumbled. 

"Tommy is so cute." I pinch my cheeks, "no!" Tommy frowns. 

>> 

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Erm, guys." I mumbled, "why can't I look myself in the mirror?" I asks, standing in front of the mirror. 

"I don't know.. I mean I can see you in the mirror, can't you?" Michael asks, standing quite faraway from me. 

"What's wrong?" I raise my eyebrows at them.

Calum gulps and then say, "Your eyes are full black."