Chapter 17: Revenge Is Sweet, Slugs Are Not

Draco was furious. After his last class ended, he started speed walking around the castle with so much power, students immediately stood out of his way as soon as they saw him.

Blaise was trying to keep up with him, he wanted to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

"Draco! Hey man, wait up!"

He finally caught up with him, pulling him back by his arm.

"What?" He growled at his best friend.

"Do you seriously want to go and find him now? And what would you do once you found him? Beat him up in pure daylight and get yourself expelled?"

"So what do you suggest I should do?" Draco asked back, annoyed.

"We need a plan," Blaise smirked.

***

"Are you guys actually serious?" Katherine looked at the two Slytherin's with a shocked expression.

"Come on, Kat! It'll be fun!" Blaise grinned.

"Well, obviously we don't have the same ideas about fun."

"It'll be fun for me," Draco smirked.

"I can't believe you'd actually be okay with this," she looked at him in disbelief.

"It would be for the greater good," he shrugged.

"It's just a little acting, Kat," Blaise tried to convince her. "You go up to him, apologize, use your cute little charm on him, flirt a little and ask him to meet you."

"Oh, I don't know," she sighed, shaking her head.

Draco sat down next to her on the sofa, dropping his arm around her shoulders.

"Don't worry, I won't be mad at you, I know you don't like him. We're just going to teach him a little lesson," he smiled mischievously.

"And what if he doesn't buy it?"

"Believe me, he will," Blaise scoffed.

"So... You're in?" Draco grinned.

Katherine took in a deep breath.

"I guess. Yeah, I'm in."

The two boys exchanged a victorious glance.

"But don't get yourselves expelled!"

"Yes, ma'am," they said in unison.

***

Katherine was walking around the school, trying to find Aiden. She was really nervous, afraid she wouldn't be convincing enough.

He was nowhere to be found and she was starting to lose hope when she saw him walking down one of the corridors.

And... Action!

She walked to a spot that was a little more hidden and stuck her head out.

"Hey, Aiden!" She whispered, hoping he would hear. "Aiden!"

To her luck, he turned around with a confused expression on his face, trying to see who was looking for him.

"Here!"

His eyes locked with hers and he raised one of his eyebrows.

The Hufflepuff glanced around quickly as if she was looking if anyone saw her, then she motioned for him to come over with her hand.

One corner of his mouth turned upwards and he walked over to her.

"Hello, Princess. Looking for me?" He smirked, looking down at her.