Note

UPDATED NOTE (2021)

Hey everyone!

SO, this book has gotten a lot more attention than I ever thought it would (almost 2 million? WOAH), and there's some important things to keep in mind before you read this.

#1. I wrote this in seventh grade. It's not the best, but I'm proud. I wrote this before I truly understood how to pace out a book, so the chapters are short and the grammar can be wonky at times—but don't let that phase you from reading.

#2. this book has a SEQUEL! However, I wrote it to be optional (so you don't have to read the sequel if you don't want to).

and lastly:

#3. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has already read this book and are coming back for a re-read. I'm so grateful you like this book, and I'm even more grateful that you leave so many nice comments—spare a few mean ones, but those make me laugh lol.

I've left the original note below if you want to see was seventh grade Bernie was like (warning, cringe) but happy reading!

_

Hello readers

_

This story takes place during Civil War, so it's during the time where Spider-man is introduced to the MCU. I may add in some scenes that didn't happen in the movie to make the book a little better btw :)

this is also a Peter Parker x reader, so the main character will be played by YOU. (Y/N is a female character, but I will try and make my future books available to people of all genders and preferences :)

ALSOOOOOOO

THERE ARE ENDGAME & FFH SPOILERS IN THIS BOOK

They won't be in the whole book, just the end bit of it, but don't get mad if you accidentally read it :( I'm a crusty potato who can't spell for the life of me, so if there are any misspelled words don't kill me please :)

CREDITS:

I do not own Marvel, or ay characters from the MCU

I also do not own Tom Holland, which makes me really sad but life is depressing so I'm okay with that

don't sue me please I'm just an innocent fanfiction writer, I'm not a crimminal don't make me go to jail for copyright reasons!!!! I just wanted to write a book about my fictional boyfriend! :3

That's pretty much it, but I hope you enjoy the story!

UhM you know this book is gonna be good when I include a gif of Peter ;)

OKAY I'LL JUST GET ON WITH THE STORY SORRY FORGIVE ME PLEASE I JUST WANTED TO ME FUNNY

-Kingdombyers