2

(Y/N POV)

Funny running into you here.

I waited until the person was a few feet in front of me, before walking behind them. They matched the physical description of the Spider-boy, and they may have accidentally demonstrated their powers right in front of me.

This made my job heck of a lot easier.

Now all I had to do was find out where this kid lived, what their gender was, who ther where in general, and how I could contact them. Or, how my DAD could contact them.

I made sure to keep my actions at the minimal, since according to my dad, they had spider-sense or something. Which apparently alerted them of anything dangerous around.

I followed them all the was into the heart of Queens, and watched as they entered a shop called 'Delmars'. I quickly decided I was to make my move here.

I walked into the store, and pretended to look at the candy selection. Maybe I actually would buy some candy, I was hungry.

"What's up, Mr. Delmar?" I heard them say.

Okay, based on the sound of their voice, they were a female. Wait..... No. it was a guy with a super high voice. Did this guy ever go through puberty?

"Could I get a number 5, with pickles and can you smoosh it down real flat? Thanks." he ordered, slapping down some sour gummy worms aon the counter.

I peeked out from behind the Candy aisle, and decided to make my move for it. I should probably make one of the cliche 'my bad I accidentally bumped into you' scenes, to get a better look at his face.

I grabbed a Hershey's Chocolate Bar from next to me, and circled the store, so I was walking up behind him. My plan was going SO well, until I accidentally banged my knee on one of the newspaper stands, toppled over onto the floor, and hit my cheekbone on the floor.

So much for keeping a low profile.

"Holy Shi-- are you okay?" I heard the guy ask.

My knee was bruising from where the metal had hit it, and my cheekbone was going sore.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I mumbled, annoyed that I blew my cover.

"Oh- um- no, sorry," he said, fumbling with his words, "h-here, let me help you up."

"I'm fine, thank you."

I stood up myself, not wanting to accept help from a stranger. I picked up my Hershey's Bar from the floor, and realized it had snapped in half. Great, not my snack was ruined too...

I looked up at the guy, who was staring at me.

He had average facial features, such as a nose and eyes, but his jawline was definitely sharp. He had fluffy brown hair, and hazel eyes. I would say he was attractive, but my standards were high.

If a guy didn't look like Captain America, he was a no for me.

"I-I'm Peter by the way." he said, holding out his hand. "Peter Parker."

I shook it, making a list of his traits in my mind. I'd have to write them down later and give them to my dad.

"Mila." I responded, shaking his hand back. "Mila waters."

Peter was about to say something, when the man I assumed to be Mr. Delmar, shoved a sandwich at him.

"$5, Peter, and say hello to your aunt for me." Mr. Delmar said, opening the cash register.

Peter shoved his hand in his pocket, and turned to pay for his food. I took my opportunity and ran out of the store before Peter could notice I had left. I may have accidentally stolen a candy bar as well....

Looks like I'm a criminal as well as Steve.

I went into an alley, hoping to catch Peter on his way home. I needed to find his address, but I couldn't do it if I had stayed with peter in the shop. He would started a conversation or something, then offered to drop me off at my house.

Every boy seems to do it.

And one, my house is Avengers tower, and I couldn't give away my identity. Also, I couldn't befriend the guy also, because then I would have to hang out with him even AFTER the mission was completed.

And I planned on escaping high school as fast as I can.

.........

After following peter back to his house, I marked down his address. He lived at 20 Ingram Street, on the 7th floor of the apartment complex.

Then I called Happy to come and pick me up, and drive me all the way back to Manhattan. Once I got home, I ran up to the 6th floor, and swung open the door to my dad's lab.

"Hey Y/N," he said, not looking up from his project. "How was school?"

"Terrible, never send me back there again."

"That's not an option, sorry."

"But I got all the information you needed! Name, Gender, Address, you name it!"

My dad sighed, and set down the hammer in his hand.

"Y/N, thank you for bringing me all the information, but I'm going to need you to stay in school. I need you to keep tabs on them."

I rolled my eyes, disappointed.

"Dad, I'm not going to stalk them everyday of my life! I got what you needed, so can I drop out of school now?"

He shook his head.

"You don't have to stalk them, just be friends with them or something."

"It's a kid named Peter Parker, and he eats pickles on his sandwiches. I don't think I'm going to be friends with him."

◍◍◍◍

is anyone patiently waiting for Spider-man: far from home?

◍◍◍◍