18

(Y/N POV)

Why didn't I realize?

I drew a breath of relief, and tossed my phone down on my unmade bed. Since Peter thought I was going to Germany, that meant he wouldn't bother trying to find me here in Manhattan.

That didn't make me feel any better.

I had grown so accustomed to being his friend, or having friends in general, that it felt as if everything was going back to normal. Its was kind of like that moment in life, where your day is too good to be true, and then the rest of the week is horrible.

I heard a soft tap from my doorpost, and I looked up to see my dad loitering around. I raised an eyebrow, and nodded for him to come in.

"How are you feeling," he asked, "better I hope?"

"You could say that."

"I hope you ended your friendship with the Parker boy," he brought up, "because he'll be visiting the tower every now and then."

"Why do you have to hide me?" I spat out, "why can't you just let us be friends?"

"Because you need to be safe. If you two were dating you'd be the prime target for every villain in the city-"

"But we're not dating!"

"Don't lie to me, we both know you would be if you could."

I shut my mouth, not wanting to talk about the situation anymore. What happened between Peter and I was strictly our business, not my dads. And besides, we don't even like each other.

"Enough of this," he said, turning to leave the room, "pack your bags."

"Why?"

"You're coming to Germany."

"What?!"

The fact that I yelled that in a scared tone, wasn't good. My dad turned slightly, an eyebrow raised in suspicion.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.

Yes. yes there was a problem. I told Peter I was moving to germany! Oh crap crap crap crap, this wasn't good. Not in the least. But if I told my dad that, he'd never let me go to germany. And to finally leave the country, was the thing I've been waiting on for a lifetime.

"No sir," I lied, "no problem at all."

"Good. now get your things, we're leaving tomorrow morning."

.......

"Miss Stark, " Friday's voice rang out, "your father has asked me to read aloud the trip conduct."

"Why the heck is there a trip conduct?"

"May I proceed?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No. rule one, you may not interact with anyone other than your father and designated team members."

"That's BULLSHI-"

"You may not leave your room, unless instructed by your father."

"ALSO BULLSHI-"

"If you are caught sneaking out, you will never go on any other further trips."

"Friday, shut up," I said annoyance, "and tell my father I'm not going to Germany. There's no point."

There was almost complete silence in the room, and I stared at the room speakers in confusion. Usually Friday responds to me, so this was new.

"Hello?" I called out, "Friday, are your systems online?"

There wasn't any response, but I heard a soft ding erupt from the corner of the room. My laptop had turned on, and it started pulling up articles and search engines.

"What the heck-" I said, getting up.

I made my way slowly to my computer, and paused when I saw what was happening to it. I let out a soft giggle, and smiled.

Friday was pulling up instructions on how to Sneak Out Without Your Parents Noticing.

"Thanks friday," I said, a grin on my face, "I'm going to have so much fun."

"I'm sure you will."

........

Ya'll Endgame is almost outttttt

.......