4

(Y/N POV)

It's just a mission.

"So if there's a total of 12 units of energy in the system, and 4 gets transferred over to friction, how much is left in the final part?" The teacher asked. "Anyone know the answer?"

I shot a glance over at Peter, who was sitting next to me. His eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement, as his hand shot up in the air.

"Mr. Parker?"

"3 Joules of gravitational energy, and 5 units of Kinetic!" he said.

"Correct, once again, but next time let's have someone else other than Peter answer the question." the teacher said.

Everyone else in the room seemed bored and dead, which made no sense, because physics was amazing. Except for the fact that I had already learned all this stuff and didn't need to re-learn it.

"Okay, last question before I dismiss you." The lady at the front said, "What is the difference between Centripetal and centrifugal force?"

Nobody raised thier hands, not even Peter. It made me kind of sad that these peole who were my age couldn't even answer a basic question. Disregarding my dad's orders, I raised my hand up in the air. I couldn't help myself, it was bothering me that no one knew this.

"Mrs. Waters?"

"Centripetal acceleration is the acceleration an object experiences as it travels a certain velocity along an arc. The centripetal acceleration points towards the center of the arc. Centrifugal force is the imaginary force an unrestrained object experiences as it moves around an arc. This force acts opposite to the direction of centripetal acceleration. For example, if a car makes a sharp right turn the passengers would tend to slide in their seats away from the center of the turn, towards the left. The passengers would feel as if they are experiencing a force. This is defined as centrifugal force. " I said, without breaking for a breath.

Everyone stared at me in shock, even the teacher. I just shrugged them off and stared at my notebook.

..........

"You're kidding me, right?" Peter said, walking into the English classroom. "You're also in my English class?!"

I sighed, and sent him a smile.

"No, I just like sitting in this classroom for FUN." I joked. "Of course I'm in your class captain obvious."

"No way!" he said happily, "We can be classroom buddies!"

I chuckled lightly. This guy was such a silly dork. But I found it kind of adorable how excited he was to be in a class with me. He seemed almost as excited as my dad when he gets new parts for his suit."

"So, d-do you want to maybe, like, g-go to Delmar's with me?" Peter asked, rubbing his arm. "after school?"

I nodded, and laughed. He was getting all nervous about asking me that, and he had no reason to be. Little did her know, I was supposed to follow him there anyways, so now it wouldn't seem so creepy.

He sent me a goofy look, that read 'holy cow i wasn't expecting that you'd say yes'. I turned back to my book, pretending to read the words. I saw him pull out his phone and text his friend ned.

Dude, I just asked Mila out to Delmars

SHE SAID YES HOLY CRAP

I think we're making progress!!!!!

:)

I giggled softly at his text messages. He thought I wasn't watching him, but in truth, I had a perfect view of his phone screen. So he thought this was a date?

Slow down spidey-boy, we just met.

  ✺✺✺✺  

My baby boy is a happy bean  

Admin:

Yeah this chapter was a little slow, I promise it'll pick up the pace later on. I'm currently writing my 5th book in another series, so I haven't gotten around to writing the chapter for this :(

I promise I'll update as much as I can 

<3

✺✺✺✺