Anger leads to Hate

I feel cold.

There is warmth, but not enough.

I miss the flames.

I fear I am dying.

Blurry creatures circle me.

Where am I now, and where is John?

Suddenly, I remembered everything.

John had lead me into danger. Something had struck the flames and caused me to faint, and after... I remember just as much as I did when I woke up. I don't understand; I thought John was my friend, and maybe even more, so why did he do this?

Without warning, something drilled into my shoulder. The pain was unbearable, and I let out an ear-piercing scream...

Day after day, it's the same story: people come in, come as close as possible to killing me as possible in the name of Science (if you can even call it that), and leave me to wallow in self pity until the next day. I'd call it Hell, but it's too cold and I didn't do anything to deserve this. The only thing I've ever done wrong was trust that sh*tstain of a person, John. If I wasn't bolted to the ground, the first thing I would do is find him and show him the pain of what I was put through.

I heard the faint sound of the automatic door opening and closing, then the voice of the man I hate the most say, "Ma'am? Are you okay?" Immediately, I clenched my fists, gritted my teeth, and tried breaking free from my shackles for the first time since I woke up here. I no longer cared for what he what he had to say, because I just wanted him DEAD! He keep saying that he was sorry; if I could break free, I'd give him a reason to be sorry! He claims he never wanted me to suffer; ironically, I want him to suffer worse than anything else! Finally, I spoke to the little twat after he said I had every right to hate him.

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT, I DO, YOU PATHETIC SWINE! THANKS TO YOU, I'M SUFFERING EVERY SINGLE SECOND THAT MY HOME'S IN THE SKY! IF I WASN'T BOLTED TO THE GROUND RIGHT NOW, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SAY A SINGLE WORD OF THAT 'I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN' BULLS*IT! YOU OUGHT TO BURN IN HELL FOR THE PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH, AND IF I COULD GET JUST ONE HAND FREE, YOU'D HAVE BURNED BEFORE YOU EVEN GOT THERE!"

I couldn't see his face, but I'll be damned if that wasn't a look of fear behind that mask. I had much more I could have said to him, but I wanted to break him physically more than mentally!

"Look," the little prick said, "I'm sure that no words could describe how you feel about me, but I promise you: I'll fix this whole mess. They're not going to hurt you much longer." And with those words, the scumbag left.

If he really thinks that he can fix everything, he's retarded. Whether he frees me, changes everyone else's opinion on me, or whatever his plan is, the damage has already been done. Time might change how much I hate him, but I could never forget the pain he caused. Right now, I couldn't forgive him, either.

As I tried to fall asleep, I was kept awake by the voices just outside the oversized oven they were keeping me imprisoned in. It sounded so faint, so far away, but I was able to make out bits and pieces, such as "Experiment," "Never should've happened," and the most common word they used, "Amy." Without warning, the room got much colder. This was it. They were finally putting me out of my misery. I closed my eyes and readied myself for my inevidable meeting with the Grim Reaper.

The automatic door opened and closed, and I opened my eyes and glanced over to see who it was. This didn't look like the Angel of Death from the stories, it instead looked like another one of the d*mn humans that torture me from sunrise to sunset! But... this one wasn't wearing a thick, metal suit; it instead was skin-tight and grayish-blue with several white markings that seemed to small for me to make out clearly, and his face and head were completely exposed. I guess that, because of the lack of bulk and face-covering in his clothes, that this is the temperature that the humans are accustomed to, though it still feels beyond freezing compared to my home, the Sun.

Finally, he spoke up, "Hello, my name is Luke Rodriguez, commander of the Unit that captured you. I am sure that you have a lot of questions for me, which is understandable given the circumstances, but I hope that you will soon find the answers to them. But first, allow me to be the first to say: Welcome home, Amy. Welcome home."