The Blind Date

"Ughhh why couldn't you of picked another single friend of ours for a double date?"Hoseok whined as Yoongi pulled him over to the car.

"Because none of our other friends are single. I highly doubt you'd want me to take your brother." Hoseok shuttered. "No, I need to protect Kookie from dating at all costs."

Yoongi shrugged and sighed. "All I know is that I'm not making Taehyung upset by not bringing someone else. I would actually like to maybe get some tonight." Hoseok rolled his eyes and slid into the passenger's seat. "Don't you two have sex like all the time?" Yoongi smirked. "Yeah, but this time he said he'd do whatever I wanted." Hoseok's eyes widened. He instantly felt bad for the night Taehyung was going to have.

Yoongi started the car and headed towards their destination. "So, if you get your way, and Taehyung ends up liking it, does that mean he's your little bitch in the bed room?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi looked over at him briefly. "Um, I guess, why?" Hoseok shrugged. "It's just funny to me that he'll be your little bitch in the bedroom while you're pretty much his little bitch any other time."

Yoongi glared at his best friend. "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok chuckled. "Nothing hyung." Yoongi's jaw clenched. "I just- I mean dude, you pretty much worship the ground that boy walks on. You'd do ANYTHING for him." Yoongi blushed and smiled a bit. "I would, but that doesn't make me his bitch." Hoseok held his hands up in surrender as he chuckled.

It was silent for a moment before Yoongi looked over at Hoseok. "Hobi?" "Yes hyung?" Hoseok asked. "Why do you hate Park Jimin so much?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Do we have to talk about him right now, hyung? I'd rather not have my night ruined." Yoongi arched an eyebrow. "Well, okay then. I just never understood why! He's so nice... and really adorable. AND he's sexy... as fuck."

Hoseok gave Yoongi a confused look. "Okay, why are you dating Taehyung if Park Jimin is so perfect?" Yoongi glared at Hoseok. "I love Taehyung. He's mine."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "If that's so, why did you cheat on him?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Cheat? Me? Me cheat on Taehyung?" Yoongi asked in a hostile tone. Hoseok nodded. Yoongi scoffed. "I never did such a thing. Nor would I ever." Hoseok tapped his chin. "I'm pretty sure you have." Yoongi stopped at a stop light and thought. "Wait, are you talking about last summer?" He asked. Hoseok thought for a second before nodding.

The light changed and Yoongi continued. "Yeah, you hooked up with someone else." Yoongi cleared his throat. "He broke up with me before that happened." "He had broken up with you before my pool party?" Yoongi nodded. "Ah, that's why you two kept your distance. Okay, so who did you hook up with?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shrugged. "No one, I don't remember. Anyways I asked you a question first. Why do you hate Jimin?"

Hoseok looked out the window. "I've just never gotten along with him. You know we've had the same dance classes since you and I were in third grade. And he and Taehyung were in first, right?" Yoongi shook his head. "No, I didn't really pay attention..."

Hoseok rolled his eyes before he spoke again. "Oh, I know. You were always too preoccupied with trying to get Taehyung's attention. You've liked him since third grade and you two got together in eighth grade. You still haven't told him that you love him yet! Dude, he's in his second to last year of high school. What if once he gets out, he decides he's tired of waiting for you to admit your true feelings towards him and he breaks up with you again? But this time for good."

Yoongi pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant they were meeting Taehyung and his friend at. He parked and turned the car off. "I have this school year and next year. I'll tell him eventually." Hoseok nodded and looked out the window. "There's your man right there." Hoseok said as he pointed out the window.

Yoongi glared as he looked out the window before shaking his head. "Stop distracting me and tell me about Jimin!" Yoongi said. Hoseok sighed and shrugged. "He's annoying. Everything has to be perfect for perfect Jimin and no one else can have opinions and ugh! He just gets on my nerves! I hate how he's so good at like everything, but all while always being so modest about it." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Isn't that like a good thing?" Hoseok sigh. "I don't know hyung. I just can't stand him. Can we just go get this over with?"

Yoongi got out of the car, Hoseok did the same. Taehyung was busy talking to a couple of girls. Yoongi smirked and chuckled a bit. Hoseok looked at his best friend. "What?" He asked. Yoongi's jaw clenched. "He's flirting with them."

Hoseok sighed and placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "Hyung, please don't make a fool out of yourself. You know Taehyung can't help it. He's just a natural flirt. Go ahead and stand next to the door I'll get him." Yoongi stood for a minute before sighing and walking over to the door. Hoseok approached Taehyung and the girls. "Hey Tae." Hoseok said.

"Hobi-hyung! Are you here with-?" Taehyung started to asked, but the elder cut him off. He pointed over to Yoongi who was glaring at the back of the girls heads. "You are. Great." Taehyung said as he put on a dry smile. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. He thought he and the younger got along quite well. So, he was a bit confused by the boy's actions. "I'll see you guys at school, you all remember Hoseok-hyung right?" Taehyung said to the girls before he left Hoseok alone with them and walked over to Yoongi. "Hey babe." Taehyung said with a smile. "Hi." Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't say hi to me like that. What's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Nothing. Where's your friend?" Taehyung sighed. "About that, maybe we should just call this off." "Why?" Yoongi asked. "Well, you're clearly not in the mood to do this and neither am I now." Yoongi sighed. "I'm sorry. I was just jealous."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Of those girls from my school?" Yoongi nodded and nervously bit his lip. Taehyung lightly smacked Yoongi's arm. "Don't bite your lip. You know how I feel when you do that." Yoongi smirked and pulled Taehyung close by his hips, he placed a soft kiss onto Taehyung's lips. "You're just as bad." Taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled a bit at his boyfriend. "Baby, you do know I'm gay right?" "I know you're Min Yoongi-sexual. You've never been with anyone else."

Taehyung blinked. "Did you just refer to yourself as a sexual orientation?" Yoongi smiled and nodded. "You're a dork." Taehyung said before he chuckled and kissed Yoongi again. "So... am I third wheeling...or...?" Hoseok asked as he walked up to the couple.

Taehyung grimaced. "Shit, babe, that's what I had to talk to you about." Yoongi looked at Taehyung. "What?" Taehyung leaned in and whispered into Yoongi's ear. Yoongi's eyes widened. "TaeTae, why didn't you tell me before?" Taehyung sighed. "I didn't know you were bringing Hoseok-hyung!" Hoseok looked between his best friend and his best friend's boyfriend. "What is it?"

A young boy's voice interrupted their conversation."Hey Taehyung-ah, Yoongi-hyung. Hi- Oh..." Hoseok closed his eyes and sighed out. "Hi Hoseok-hyung." The boy said as he walked up to them and stood awkwardly next to Hoseok. Hoseok's jaw clenched as he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Hi Jimin."