I Have To Tell You Something

"And you..."

Jimin bit down on his bottom lip as he watched Hoseok walk back over to him. "You need to eat, right now." Jimin pouted and stood up.

He stood up in front of Hosoek and looked up at the elder. "If I eat, what happens afterwards?" Jimin asked. Hoseok smirked. "We'll see. " Jimin pouted more and stomped over to Hoseok's bed.

He grabbed the tray of food and began to eat. Hoseok sat next to him. "Hyung?" Jimin asked as he looked at Hoseok. He almost choked on his food from the way Hoseok was sitting. It screamed big dick energy. Jimin's eyes shifted down to Hoseok's crotch and he bit his bottom.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the younger. It didn't take him long to figure out where the younger was looking. Hoseok chuckled and stood up. He walked over to Jimin and moved the now empty plate from the younger's lap. Jimin looked up at Hoseok before reaching his hands out to begin to take the older's pants off.

Hoseok smacked his hand away and grabbed one of the glasses of water and put it in front of Jimin's face. "Drink it." Jimin blushed as his stomach began to feel funny from excitement and anticipation. Jimin took the glass and drank half of it.

Hoseok shook his head and gripped the younger's chin. "All of it." Jimin blushed more and obeyed. He winced a bit at how hard his cock was in his tight pants, it pulsated against his thigh.

He had no clue Hoseok was so dominate. He was very happy about it though, his fantasies of the older were starting to become reality. He handed the glass back to Hoseok and patiently waited. "How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked as he set the cup down.

"Horny as fuck." Jimin turned red once he had realized what he had said. Hoseok looked down at Jimin's crotch and chuckled. "I see..." Hoseok sighed and ran his fingers through Jimin's hair. "I don't think you're ready yet." Hoseok said as he gripped Jimin's hair. Jimin winced a bit more, because of Hoseok grip and his hurting member. "I am, hyung! P-Please?"

Hoseok leaned down to catch the younger's bottom lip between his teeth. He slowly pulled away and pulled Jimin up to his feet. Jimin watched as Hoseok pulled his shirt from his body. Jimin wanted to reach out and touch the older's abs, but didn't out of fear of getting his hand slapped again.

Hoseok bit his bottom lip as he looked at Jimin's member through his pants. Hoseok pulled Jimin's shirt off. Jimin couldn't take the small distance between himself and the boy he had been obsessed with since the first grade.

Hoseok walked over to his dresser and opened a drawer. Jimin bit his bottom lip and stared at the elders back muscles. He hoped he wasn't drooling. Hoseok walked back over to Jimin and handed him a shirt. "There. You can just give it back to me at class tomorrow." Jimin looked down and slowly took the shirt. "Oh, um... thank you, hyung."

Hoseok nodded and pulled the other shirt he had in his other hand on. Jimin pouted a bit before putting the shirt he was handed on. "So, are you feeling better now?" Jimin bit his lip and nodded. "Good, better enough to get yourself home?" Jimin's heart skipped a beat. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to rip Hoseok's clothes off and get on his knees, so he could suck the li-

"Jimin?"

Jimin blinked and smiled. "Yes, hyung. I'm fine now, thank you." Jimin walked over to the door, followed by Hoseok. They walked downstairs.

Jungkook peered at them from the couch. Jimin locked eyes with the younger male and smiled. "Bye Kookie." Jungkook waved. Hoseok glared at Jungkook for a moment before placing his hand on the small of Jimin's back.

He lead him outside to his car. He opened the door for him. "Thank you hyung." Jimin said as he got into his car. "Call or text me when you make it home, okay?" Hoseok said as he leaned down a bit. Jimin watched his lips. "Mhm..."

Hoseok smirked and patted the younger's shoulder. "Be safe, I'll see you in class tomorrow, Park Jimin." Jimin blushed once he heard his full name come from the elder's voice. He watched as Hoseok disappeared behind the door."I have to call Tae." Jimin said before he drove off.

Hoseok walked over and joined his little brother on the couch. "Jungkookie, we need to talk."

-

"Fuck..."

"Hyung, deeper please?"

"How are you still so fucking tight?" Yoongi asked as he smirked, he pushed deeper into Taehyung. He looked at the clock and chuckled breathlessly. "Five hours? I think that's a new record for us baby." Yoongi whispered into Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung looked wrecked, Yoongi loved it. He gripped Taehyung's waist as he slammed in one last time, cumming for the- well, Yoongi quiet frankly forgot how many times he had came. He laid back on his bed and sighed out in satisfaction. Taehyung collapsed onto the bed and whined.

The both of them were drenched in sweat. The room reeked of sweat and sex. Yoongi looked over at Taehyung and smirked, he rubbed Taehyung's thigh. "You okay?" He asked. Taehyung made some kind of noise.

Yoongi chuckled and sat up. He leaned down and kissed on Taehyung's back, causing the younger to sigh happily. "I hope Hoseok-hyung didn't kill Jimin." Taehyung mumbled.

Yoongi rubbed the younger's back. "I don't think he'd do that. He doesn't hate Jimin that much, I don't think." Taehyung slowly sat up and moved to lay his head on a pillow. Yoongi laid next to him. Yoongi smirked and was about to suggest that they go again when Taehyung's phone went off.

Taehyung threw his arm over Yoongi lazily and acted as if he was trying to reach for his phone. Yoongi chuckled and kissed Taehyung. "Let it go... we-" "NO. Answer it for me please? It's probably Jimin." Yoongi pouted and sighed. He grabbed Taehyung's phone and answered it, he put it on speaker.

"TAETAE!!!!"

Yoongi and Taehyung both leaned away from the phone. "Whoa, hyung calm down. What's wrong?" Taehyung and Yoongi shared a look as Jimin rambled on. "Hyung!" "Jimin!" Taehyung and Yoongi both yelled at the same time. Jimin took a deep breath.

"You guys.... I just left Hoseok-hyung's house." Yoongi cocked an eyebrow. Taehyung's eyes widened. "Well?!" Taehyung asked impatiently. "He- I... I'm still trying to wrap my brain around what happened!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Taehyung and Yoongi screamed at the same time. "Jeez, calm down you two...." Taehyung sighed and moved to lay with his back to Yoongi as the elder wrapped his arms around his waist and spooned him, resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"Park Jimin, I swear to God. If you don't tell us right now, I'm gonna kill you." Yoongi chuckled. "Don't worry Jimin, he won't be able to kill you anytime soon, I doubt he can walk."

Taehyung tried to suppress his smile and glared at the elder. Yoongi smiled, gifting Taehyung with his gummy smile. "You're lucky you're cute." Taehyung grumbled.

"Jiminie-hyung, just tell us please." Taehyung whined. Jimin sighed and made a weird happy sounding noise before speaking.

"Hoseok-hyung and I just made out."