Isaui Nal

Jimin quietly groaned as he sat up. He looked around the room and smiled a bit to himself. He looked over at Hoseok and watched as the elder rubbed his own chest. Jimin giggled a bit, his smile widened as he scooted closer and slipped his hand onto Hoseok's chest and took over for him.

Hoseok breathed out in comfort as he laid his hand on his lower stomach. Jimin bit his bottom lip to keep from giggling. "You're so fucking cute, hyung." Jimin whispered. Jimin gently rubbed the elder's arms. Hoseok smiled a bit in his sleep. "I love you." Jimin blushed and smiled. "I love you too, hyung-"

"Oh... damn... Baby... we- I-.... we cant do that right now baby.... it's our wedding." Jimin covered his mouth with his other hand as he listened. Hoseok chuckled. "You don't care? Damn you're so bad and sexy. Okay, bring that fine ass over here. Baby?" Jimin let a couple giggles escape.

"Baby? Jiminie, why are you giggling I'm trying to ask you something." Jimin waved his hand in front of Hoseok's face. "I'm sorry... daddy, ask away." Jimin said before he silently began to laugh. Hoseok smiled and wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your ass? How fucking huge and nice it is? Besides your face it's my favorite physical thing about you. You have no clue how many times I have jerked off thinking about it." Jimin laughed loudly. Hoseok laughed too. "I'm only telling you this because it's our wedding day, okay? But seriously let me shut up and you turn around and show it to me."

Jimin blushed and looked underneath the covers. He yelped a bit as Hoseok smacked his ass. "Fuck..." Hoseok said as he felt on Jimin's ass. Jimin blushed and looked from Hoseok's face to his erection underneath the covers. Hoseok tried to stick one of his fingers inside the younger, making him jump. Jimin bit his bottom lip and let his hand slide down Hoseok's torso and wrapped it around Hoseok's cock.

Hoseok pushed another finger inside and moved them in and out slowly. "Fuck... so tight...." Jimin moaned and blushed harder. "Mmm, Daddy... let me take care of you now." Jimin said as he moved Hoseok's hand and got up. Jimin chuckled as he watched Hoseok continue to talk in his sleep.

Jimin sighed softly before he walked into the restroom and found the bag Jihyun and Jungkook had prepared for them. Jimin smiled as he pulled a plastic bag with his tooth brush in it. He quickly brushed his teeth before he got into the shower.

After Jimin had finished washing his hair, the curtain opened. "Good Morning, Baby." Hoseok said as he stepped inside. Jimin turned around and smiled. "Good Morning, hyung. Did you sleep well?" Hoseok nodded his head. Jimin chuckled a bit before he turned back around. Hoseok looked him over. "How are you feeling? Are you sore?"

Jimin began to wash his body. "Yes, but it's not as bad as I wanted it to be." Hoseok pressed up against the younger. "I can make it worse." Hoseok whispered into Jimin's ear before he kissed on his neck. Jimin sighed. "But-"

"We have time..." Hoseok whispered before he pushed himself against Jimin. Jimin bit his bottom lip as he smiled at the elder. He leaned forward a bit, both hands on the wall. Hoseok slowly began to push inside of him.

-

Jimin chuckled breathless as Hoseok moaned against his neck. They had ended up on the bed, Jimin on his back with Hoseok on top of him.

Jimin had his arms wrapped around Hoseok's neck and his legs wrapped around his waist. "Baby... we have to get dressed now, we're already late." Jimin whispered as he ran his fingers through Hoseok's damp hair.

Hoseok groaned and held onto Jimin tightly. "No. I don't want to, I'm kidnapping you." Jimin laughed. Hoseok smiled and lifted his head up. "I love you." Jimin smiled softly. "I love you too, hyung."

Hoseok kissed Jimin repeatedly before he slowly pulled away and stood up. Jimin sighed and sat up. He watched as Hoseok removed and threw the condom away.

Hoseok walked into the bathroom and grabbed the bag. He pulled out Jimin's clothes then his own. Jimin pouted as he watched the elder pull his clothes on. Jimin sighed before he got dressed himself.

-

"Baby, you go ahead and ask for the car while I check us out." Jimin nodded and grabbed Hoseok's face before he could walk away. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Baby? Are you okay?" Jimin gave him a weak smile and nodded. "Yeah."

Jimin then got on his tippy toes a bit before he kissed Hoseok a couple times. "That's all I wanted." Jimin said as he slowly pulled away. Hoseok blushed and smiled. "O-oh..." Jimin giggled softly before he walked out of the hotel. Hoseok smiled goofily as he walked up to the front desk.

Jimin put their things in the trunk before he got into the drivers side and pulled up a bit and waited for the elder. A couple minutes passed before Hoseok got into the car. They switched spots. Jimin waited for the elder to drive off. "Hyung?" Jimin asked quietly.

Hoseok sighed and looked up, blinking back tears. Jimin sighed as well and ran his fingers through Hoseok's hair. "We'll still talk to each other hyung. I want updates on the daily. Okay?" Hoseok chuckled and nodded. He sniffles a bit. "Alright..." Jimin wiped away a couple tears of his own once Hoseok had pulled away.

-

"Jihyun isn't here yet?" Jimin asked his mother. She shook her head. "No and he won't return any of my calls!" Jimin sighed and made two glasses of water. He handed one to Hoseok before he placed himself on the elder's lap.

"Should we go get him, Mrs. Park?" Hoseok asked. Jimin's mother sighed and shrugged. "I guess give him a couple more minutes- I'm gonna call him again. Hoseok, sweetheart, could you-" Hoseok smiled and nodded. He waved his phone at Jimin's mother before she walked into the kitchen.

Jimin began to grind against Hoseok. Hoseok smirked and kissed on the younger's neck a couple times before he pulled up Jungkook's contact information. "I think... if they're late... we have a little more time to do something, hyung...." Hoseok kissed along Jimin's jawline. "Don't tempt me. Besides, we already had sex this morning."

Jimin pouted. "But hyung!" Hoseok chuckled at Jimin's whining. "Let me call Kookie, then we'll see. Okay?" Jimin smiled and nodded. "Hurry, I want your cock daddy." Jimin whispered. Hoseok blushed, so did Jimin as he felt Hoseok poke against him.

Jimin smirked and got up, he slowly walked towards the staircase. Hoseok dialed Jungkook's number and pressed the phone to his ear. He watched Jimin with lustful eyes as the phone rang. "Hello?"