Anger

"I actually wanted to talk to you, hyung." Hoseok said as he got into Yoongi's car. "Yes?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok took a deep breath. "I talked to Kookie and-" Yoongi sighed. "Hobi-" "Listen hyung! Anyways, I talked to him and he feels really guilty too. He wants to talk to you and clear things up, then maybe you two can go tell Tae-"

Yoongi shook his head. "No. I'll talk to him, but we are not telling Taehyung. He'll break up with me for real this time." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "No he won't. You say that all the time." Yoongi shook his head. "No. No... I can't." Hoseok sighed and kept quiet until they reached the dance studio.

Yoongi parked and turned the car off. Hoseok turned a bit to look at Yoongi. "Hyung, I love you and Taehyung. I support you two no matter what. But... maybe..." Hoseok sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Don't you maybe think you two have been together a bit too long? Neither of you two have been with anyone else... Maybe you both just need a break-"

Yoongi scoffed. "We take breaks all the time-" "No like a legit break. Like more then a day. Hell, more then a week." Hoseok said. Yoongi sighed. "Hobi, what's the point? I'm just going to go right back to him."

"What if you don't this time? You could take that scholarship you were offered and be out there doing what you want. Instead of sitting around here, working your ass off, taking classes you don't even want to take, waiting two whole years for him to finish high school, not knowing for sure whether or not he'll stay here for you." Hoseok said.

Yoongi was gripping onto the steering wheel tightly as Hoseok spoke his mind. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings hyung... I just... I don't know why I didn't tell you sooner. I get that you're in love with him, or whatever it is... But... you have to put yourself first sometimes, hyung. You should see if that scholarship is still available." Hoseok waited a moment before he got out and walked into the dance studio. Yoongi sighed and grabbed his phone. "Hey, yeah, it's me. Can we talk right now?"

-

Hoseok sighed as he walked into the locker room. He sighed again when he saw Jimin, of course they were alone again. Hoseok walked up to his locker, not making any eye contact with the younger, ignoring his presence. Jimin on the other hand was stealing glances at the elder and mentally freaking out in the process.

God he smells good. I wonder what kind of shampoo he uses. Why hasn't he looked at me? Does he know I'm standing right here? Oh my god, does he regret everything?

Jimin looked over at the elder once more. He turned red when his eyes met Hoseok's. "Are you just going to keep staring at me and making weird noises, Park Jimin?" Hoseok asked bitterly. Jimin blushed more and looked away. Hoseok sighed and closed his locker. He leaned on it as he looked at the younger. "Jimin-" "Hyung..." Jimin had gotten stepped closer, he was now looking up at Hoseok. Hoseok looked down at Jimin's lips.

Man, they look soft. They're just so inviting.

Hoseok looked up at Jimin's eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. "Hyung... you never answered me last night..." Jimin said timidly. Hoseok watched as Jimin rambled on. There was no way he could like Park Jimin. Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok would never be a thing.

"I just... I've actually liked you for like ever, hyung and-" "Jimin, I don't like you." Hoseok said over Jimin. "Wait- what?" Hoseok said after realizing what Jimin had said. Jimin stepped back and quickly grabbed his things. "N-nothing, hyung." Jimin kept his face turned away from Hoseok. Hoseok grabbed Jimin's arm. "Jimin-" "Hyung, I'm not feeling well, could you teach the class?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok tried the pull the younger closer, but Jimin stood his ground. "Hyung, please let go of my arm." Jimin said, his voice cracking a bit as he tried to keep himself from crying. Hoseok stared at the boy for a moment before he let go of his arm. Jimin walked out of the locker room and walked quickly to his car.

"Jimin!" Jimin threw his things in the trunk as Hoseok ran up to him. "What?" Jimin asked softly, not turning to face the elder. "Jimin, I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way about me. I wouldn't of-" Jimin laughed a bit and let the tears he had been holding in come out. "You're so fucking stupid." He whispered before he turned to face Hoseok. "You're a God damn, fucking idiot, Jung Hoseok!" Jimin shouted.

Hoseok gritted his teeth and stepped closer to Jimin. "Shut up. Why would you even like me? I was...am... nothing but mean to you." Jimin wiped his tears. "I-I thought-" Hoseok smirked. "Well, whatever you thought, Jimin, was wrong. I just used you to get off. I can't stand you. But don't worry, I won't come to you ever again." Hoseok started to walk away, but quickly turned around.

"It's kind of sad that you made yourself fall in love with your enemy, just because you know that no one actually wants you." Hoseok's heart pained for a moment once he saw the look on the younger's face.

Jimin smiled and wiped his tears that hadn't stopped flowing. "Thank you, hyung. Thank you for making me realize what a huge mistake I've made." Jimin got into his car and sped off. Hoseok stomped back inside to grab his things. He was about to walk home, when someone honked their horn.

"Hyung, you're still here?" "I was on the phone when I saw Jimin run out crying. What the fuck did you do, Hobi?" Hoseok sighed and got into the car. "I told him the truth. The truth fucking hurts, oh well, he'll be fine." "What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"He confessed and I told him I didn't like him..." Yoongi smacked Hoseok upside the head as hard as he could. "You fucking idiot. That boy has been in love with you since your first dance class together. You seriously didn't know?" Hoseok shrugged. "Not like it would of mattered. I just would of turned him down sooner if I had known."

Yoongi chuckled. "Jung Hoseok, you're a fucking idiot and you've fucked up big time. I hope it comes to bite you in the ass my friend." Hoseok looked out the window and sighed. "Just take me home, hyung. Please?" Yoongi sighed. "I was headed there anyways." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Jungkook?" He asked. Yoongi nodded and pulled out of he parking lot. "Jungkook."