Cooperation Is Key

Jimin walked into his dance class. It had been a week since he was forced to go out on a double date with Hoseok, he hasn't seen the elder since.

He felt a pair of eyes on him as soon as he walked through the door. He looked out from the corner of his eye to find Hoseok glaring at him. Jimin smirked to himself before walking over to his usual spot and stretching. He watched Hoseok through the mirror as the elder scoffed and rolled his eyes before sitting down and playing on his phone.

Once Jimin had finished stretching, he walked over to Hoseok. "Hello." Jimin said. Hoseok sighed and looked up at Jimin. "Hi. What do you want?"

Jimin smiled. "I was just wondering why you're here so early? You don't do contemporary. So, why are you here?" Hoseok shrugged. "I had nothing better to do." Jimin chuckled and nodded. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Doesn't the class start now?" Jimin smirked. "It starts when I say it does."

Hoseok glared as he looked up at Jimin. He didn't think he could loathe the boy more then he already did. "How so? Last time I checked, you were a student here." Jimin smiled. "Mrs. Kim got into a cycling accident. She messed up her ankle. So, she asked me to teach the class."

Hoseok thought for a second before standing up and staring at Jimin. "No. Does that mean..." Jimin smiled and nodded. "I'll be teaching our class as well."

Hoseok groaned before gasping suddenly. "Wait. She asked YOU before asking ME?" Jimin shrugged. "Seems like it." Hoseok clenched his jaw. "This is total bullshit."

Jimin tried his best to not look offended. "I'm a great teacher. You'll see." Jimin smiled at Hoseok before turning and walking in front of the mirror. He called for the other students to take their places. Hoseok sat back down and huffed out a breath of air. He watched as Jimin lead the class in their second round of stretches.

-

Hoseok leaned back against the wall. He watched as Jimin showed the students one section of the dance. "Okay, now you guys try it." Jimin said. One of the girls groaned. "Oppa, couldn't you just show us the whole dance?"

Another girl spoke up. "Yeah, I don't understand how all of the movements fit together." A couple of the boys snickered while the rest of the girls giggled. Hoseok rolled his eyes. He knew what the younger students were up to. They just wanted to watch Jimin dance.

Hoseok found himself hoping that the younger would demonstrate the whole dance. He wanted to see if Jimin had been telling the truth about being better at contemporary oppose to hip-hop.

Jimin smiled. "Alright, just this once, then you guys have to try it." Jimin gestured for them to sit down. Jimin walked over to restart the music before taking his position.

Jimin looked through the mirror, his eyes meeting Hoseok's before he smiled. Hoseok narrowed his eyes at the younger. Jimin's face became serious as he began to dance. Hoseok's eyes widened a bit in shock.

The way Jimin danced was like nothing Hoseok had ever seen before. The way he moved his body, the fluidity of every movement, the expressions on his face. Hoseok found it impressive and beautiful. Jimin was telling a story as he danced.

Jimin finished. All of the students were in awe. They all clapped for him, except Hoseok. Jimin locked eyes with him, he thought he saw an impressed expression on Hoseok's face, but he wasn't sure since the elder quickly went back to looking uninterested and annoyed.

After the contemporary dance class ended, Jimin walked over to Hoseok. "So, was my teaching to your liking?" Jimin asked with a smirk. Hoseok shrugged as he stood up and grabbed his bag. "That was contemporary, you might suck at teaching hip-hop." Hoseok said with a returned smirk.

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked over to grab his own bag. Hoseok smiled to himself as he walked to the locker room to change. He set his bag down on the bench behind him and opened his locker.

Jimin walked in and stood next to him. Hoseok sighed out. "Of course your locker is next to mine. Just like in high school. Why can't I seem to get away from you, Park Jimin?" Jimin smiled and looked at the elder. "You secretly love it." Hoseok smirked a bit. Jimin removed his shirt. "Hate to burst your bubble, Jiminie, but... I don't like you." Hoseok said.

Jimin turned to face Hoseok. He smiled, his eyes turning into little crescents. "We'll see about that hyung." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "You're vexatious." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Hoseok's phone. Hoseok walked away as he answered his phone. "Hello? Hyung?" "Yeah, it's me, Yoongi."

Jimin took his own phone out of his pocket. He smiled once he saw who was calling. "Hey Taehyung-ah." "Hey hyung." Jimin frowned. "What's wrong?" Taehyung sighed into the phone. "It's Yoongi-hyung."

"We broke up." Yoongi said. Hoseok chuckled a bit. "You guys break up like every two minutes, hyung." Yoongi sniffled on the other end. "No, Hobi. This is different... could-could you skip class today?" Hoseok frowned and walked back over to his locker. "I'm on my way hyung."

"I mean, I knew you guys had been fighting on and off since the date. I thought it was the normal bickering you two did." Taehyung began to cry. "No. I just... ugh, God damn it! I've been crying all day. I just want it to stop." Jimin pouted. "Taehyungie, I'm not sure if I can stop you from crying, but at least you wouldn't be alone. I'll ask Hoseok-hyung to teach the class okay? I'll see you soon." Jimin hung up and sighed. He changed his clothes and waited until Hoseok was done.

"Alright, I'll see you in a minute." Hoseok sighed out as Yoongi hung up. He walked back over to his locker to grab his things. He sighed out again before he turned to look at Jimin. "What do you want, Jimin?" Jimin played with the long sleeves of his sweater. He nervously bit down on his bottom lip as he looked everywhere, but at Hoseok.

"Hyung, something came up and I was wondering if you could take over the class. Taehy-" "Oh, I actually was going to tell you that I was leaving. Yoongi-hyung called." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded and sighed. "This is only temporary, right?" Hoseok looked down as his shoes. "Right, hyung? They'll get back together?" Jimin asked desperately. Hoseok looked back up at Jimin and shrugged. "We'll see." Hoseok picked up his bag and headed towards the door.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked. Hoseok turned around and hummed in response. "Could I have your number? So, we can talk about how we're going to fix this?" Hoseok groaned and shook his head. "WE aren't going to fix anything, Jimin. If they are meant to be, they will be. All you and I can do is be there for them." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. "No. We're going to help them. We have to! It's TaeGi."

Hoseok gave Jimin a confused look. "Tae-Gi?" Jimin smiled. "Yeah! That's their ship name." "Ship name?" Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed. He walked over to Hoseok. "Yeah. Just like, if you and I were to date, ours would be JiSeok." Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "If we were to date? You and I?" "Hyung, it was just an example-"

Hoseok began to laugh, something the younger had never heard before from the elder. Jimin blushed and pouted. "Anyways, could you just cooperate with me just this once, hyung?" Jimin asked. Hoseok sighed and handed his phone to Jimin.

Jimin smiled as he messaged himself before handing Hoseok his phone back. "Thank you hyung! Good luck with Yoongi-hyung. I'll message you after I talk to Tae-Tae. Bye hyung!" Jimin said as he smiled and waved at Hoseok. Hoseok rolled his eyes and walked out of the locker room. Jimin looked down at his phone and smiled brightly. He save Hoseok number and set his name and picture in his phone.

💘My Hobi-hyung💗