Je t'aime, Jimin

Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed as Taehyung continued to hug him. "Kim Taehyung!" Jimin yelled. Taehyung pouted. "I know I know! I can't help it okay?" Hoseok and Jimin both chuckled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he held his boyfriend. "Well, we will see you two tomorrow." Yoongi said. Hoseok and Jimin smiled at their friends and said their good byes before they left.

Hoseok stopped Jimin and looked at him. "Baby, you know I love you right?" Jimin smiled and nodded. "Of course!" Hoseok sighed. "I just... I feel bad. I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings or made you upset-"

Jimin smiled and chuckled. "It's alright baby, I've gotten over it. Let's just go spend what time we have together, just the two of us." Jimin kissed Hoseok cheek and took his hand before they left.

-

Jimin looked around as Hoseok drove. "Baby?" "Hmm?" "Where are we going?" Hoseok shrugged. "Just trust me." Jimin smiled and leaned over. He gave Hoseok a kiss on the cheek. "Okay baby."

After about thirty minutes, Hoseok pulled over and parked the car. Hoseok got out and walked over to Jimin's side.

He opened the door for him. Jimin got out and was about to look around, but Hoseok stopped him. "Close your eyes!" Jimin chuckled and closed his eyes.

Hoseok took the younger's hand and walked him into the park. "Okay, open them." Jimin opened his eyes and smiled brightly. "Hyung!" Hoseok smiled and held Jimin's hand as they walked through the park. Jimin smiled when a little girl walked up to him and handed him a bouquet of roses. "Aww thank you princess."

The little girl smiled and hugged Jimin before she ran over to her parents. Jimin looked at Hoseok and chuckled. "Babe, what-" Hoseok let go of Jimin's hand and smiled as he walked over to a group of young people.

It took Jimin a second to recognize the people. Jimin and some other people in the park stopped and watched as music began to play.

Jimin watched as Hoseok and the group of people started to dance. It ended with all of them running up to Jimin and them all handing him paper hearts.

They all hugged him and expressed how all sad they were that he was leaving. Hoseok was the last person to walk up to Jimin. Jimin was expecting another paper heart, until Hoseok pulled a small box from behind his back.

Jimin froze and stared at the elder. Hoseok laughed and stepped closer. "You're so fucking cute, Jiminie. You look like a deer caught in headlights." Jimin blushed and tried to gesture towards the box but he had too much stuff in his hands. Hoseok chuckled and opened the box.

It was a small silver necklace. The locket was a medium sized circle. Hoseok took it out of the box and handed it to Jimin. Jimin handed Hoseok all the other gifts before he opened it. "Hyung... I hate you!" Jimin said before he started to cry.

It was a picture of him and Hoseok when they were little. Jimin was smiling bright while Hoseok looked over at him annoyed. On the other side of the locket, there was a more recent picture of the two.

Jimin, of course was smiling brightly, but Hoseok was looking at Jimin, like Jimin was the light of his world and love of his life.

Hoseok smiled and chuckled. "Turn it over baby." Jimin sniffled before he did as he was told. Jimin read it to himself first and looked at Hoseok, crying more. Hoseok smiled. Jimin wiped his eyes. "You're worth every mile between us too, baby. I fucking hate you so much." Jimin said as he continued to cry.

Hoseok laughed and gently took the necklace from him, handing the younger back all the other things, he walked behind Jimin and placed it around his neck. Hoseok moved in front of him and smiled.

Jimin kept sobbing. "W-when did you have time-" "My dads... I had to make it seem like I didn't have anything going on, plus I wanted to spend as much time with you as possible." Jimin smiled as one of their friends walked over and took the flowers and paper hearts.

Jimin threw his arms around Hoseok's neck as he jumped onto him. Hoseok chuckled and held onto Jimin as the younger attacked his lips. Hoseok smiled as he set Jimin down. Jimin smiled as he looked up into Hoseok's eyes.

"I love you so much, Park Jimin. Hoseok whispered. Jimin smiled, his eyes turning into little crescents. "I love you too, Jung Hoseok. So fucking much." Jimin whispered back.

Hoseok kissed Jimin again before he took the younger's hand. "Come on, baby. Let's get out of here." Jimin smiled and followed Hoseok out of the park.

Their friends from their dance class followed them both and placed the roses and hearts in the back seat. They all waved the couple good bye as they drove away.

Jimin looked over at Hoseok and smiled. "You're perfect, hyung." Hoseok turned red. "W-what?" Jimin smiled and reached over to push back Hoseok's hair. "You are so perfect to me and I am so in love with you."

Hoseok sniffled a bit and blinked a couple times. "Jiminie... You're gonna make me cry and I'm driving." Jimin giggled and leaned back in his seat, he continued to run his fingers through Hoseok's hair. "I'm sorry baby." Hoseok smiled. "Its alright."

Jimin smiled. "So, where are you taking me?" Hoseok looked around, he noticed that they were only a block away from the hotel. "Baby, close your eyes." Jimin smiled and did as he was told. "Do not open them until I tell you to." Jimin giggled. "Okay, hyung."

Hoseok pulled up to the hotel. "Okay, now I'm going to put some noise canceling headphones on you. And a blindfold." Jimin smiled and nodded. Hoseok put the headphones and blindfold on Jimin before he got out of the car. He helped the younger out of the car before he handed the valet his keys. He walked Jimin inside the hotel.

Some people looked at them strange, but Hoseok didn't care. He walked Jimin onto the elevator. Jimin squeezed Hoseok's hand a bit. Hoseok chuckled and looked over at Jimin.

"I love you so fucking much, Park Jimin. I'm going to marry you one day." Hoseok leaned in closer. "I'm going to move to Busan as soon as I save up enough money." Hoseok smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek, causing the younger to blush.

The elevator doors opened and Hoseok pulled him off and over to their suite. Hoseok opened the door and pulled Jimin inside. He quickly checked the bed. Hoseok laughed as his eyes landed on the condoms and lube. "Kookie." Hoseok said as he shook his head.

Hoseok smiled and walked back out to Jimin, shutting the doors to the bedroom behind him. He stood behind Jimin and pulled the headphones and blindfold off. Jimin opened his eyes and blinked a couple times.

Jimin turned red as he looked around the room. He looked back at Hoseok. "I... um.." Jimin turned back to the doors and walked over to them. He opened them and gasped a bit. "Hoseok-hyung..." Jimin turned around and watched as Hoseok slowly approached him.

Hoseok ran his fingers through Jimin's hair. "Baby, you have no fucking clue how hard it was to control myself with you constantly throwing yourself at me." Jimin laughed and placed his hands on Hoseok's chest. "I'm sorry..." Jimin said softly. Hoseok smiled and kissed Jimin a couple times.

"Let me make love to you, Park Jimin." Hoseok whispered against Jimin's lips. Jimin gripped Hoseok's shirt, he nodded his head before Hoseok attacked his lips. Jimin could feel every ounce of passion Hoseok left with every kiss as they slowly moved back towards the bed.

Hoseok smiled against the younger's lips before he whispered. "I love you so fucking much, Jimin." Hoseok moved down to Jimin's neck. "I'll love you forever." Hoseok whispered. Jimin moaned out softly as Hoseok ran his hands up Jimin's shirt. "Je t'aime, Jimin."