Forever By Your Side.

Everyone filed out except Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi. Jimin moved the towel and showed it to the others. Yoongi ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Fuck... I'll go get the doctor for you, hyung." Taehyung said before he left.

Jimin wiped Hoseok's mouth. "I don't feel good." Hoseok said as he closed his eyes. Jimin gently touched Hoseok's face. "Baby. Baby, you need to stay awake. Stay with me." Jimin said. Hoseok looked at Jimin before he succumbed to a seizure.

Jimin gently turned Hoseok over on his side, the doctor rushed in along with some other nurses. "Jimin, you need to leave." She said. Jimin shook his head as he began to cry. "No! No! I'm not leaving!" Jimin yelled. "I can help!"

Taehyung walked in and gently grabbed Jimin's arm. "Hyung, they'll help him. Come on." Jimin sobbed as Taehyung pulled him out of the room. Taehyung let go of Jimin, who fell to the floor and cried. Jihyun got onto the floor with his brother and held him.

-

Jimin was curled up in a chair. He stared off into space as he rocked a bit. His boss came into the lobby and walked over to them. Jimin looked at her. He got up and walked over to her quickly.

She looked into Jimin's eyes. "I don't believe he'll make it through the night... the bullet shifted a bit, just deep enough that if we were to move it, it would be potentially more fatal... I thought you'd want as much time with him as possible." Jimin cried and nodded.

"Okay... okay... um... FUCK!" Jimin shouted as he kicked one of the chairs. Jihyun held onto Jungkook as he cried. "Babe, I'll take the kids and my parent's in there first so you all can have more time with him." Jihyun said.

Jungkook nodded and kissed him a couple times before they left. Jungkook got up and walked over to Seokjin and Namjoon. His fathers stood up and embraced him tightly as they all cried.

After a while they all went in to see him. Jihyun left his sons with his parents before he walked over to his brother. "Hyung, I am so sorry." Jihyun said before he started to cry. Jimin hugged his brother tightly. "It's okay... I'll... I.. I won't be okay." Jimin said before he began to cry harder. Jihyun supported his brother as he fell into him.

Jungkook walked back out and over to Jimin and Jihyun. "Your parents are going to take the kids back to their place... He's asking for you, Jimin-hyung... well he tried, he's slurring his words." Jimin cried more and gave Jihyun one last tight hug. "We'll be out here when you're ready." Jihyun said as he stepped back. Jimin nodded and hugged Jungkook before he, Taehyung and Yoongi walked into the hospital room.

Jimin sat down next to Hoseok and smiled. "Hi baby... Are you in any pain? You can just blink. Twice for yes and once for no, okay?" Hoseok blinked twice. Jimin smiled. "Good. So, are you in any pain?" Hoseok blinked once. Jimin held onto his hand. "Do you understand what's going on with you?" Jimin asked. Hoseok blinked twice.

Jimin cried more. "I.. I'm gonna get some tissues..." Jimin said before he got up and walked into the bathroom. Taehyung and Yoongi walked over to Hoseok. "Hey buddy." Yoongi said as he sat down next to him. He began to cry as he held the younger's hand. Yoongi cried more and put his head down. Taehyung rubbed Yoongi's shoulder's. "We love you, Hobi-hyung." Taehyung said softly before he started to cry as well.

Jimin gently dabbed the water off of his face before he walked out of the restroom. Taehyung walked up to him and smiled. "Yoongi-hyung is talking to him about everything." Jimin smiled and sighed. "I'm going to be a mess... I can't be without him..."

Taehyung held him. "Yoongi-hyung and I will be there for you. Okay?" Jimin nodded and sighed. He smiled at Yoongi before they hugged. "Thank you both... I'll see you guys later..."Jimin said as he let go of the elder. Taehyung and Yoongi left.