Cheater, Cheater

Jimin smiled as he walked into his room. It quickly faded as he looked at Hoseok. "Hyung? What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he walked to stand in front of Hoseok. "Y-you're moving..." Hoseok wiped at his tears.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah... oh, hyung! It's not because of you! My dad got offered a better position at work, but we have to move for him to take it." Hoseok sighed and sat on Jimin's bed. Jimin sat down next to him and awkwardly looked around.

"Umm... to be completely honest, hyung.... I thought you'd be happy." Jimin said. Hoseok looked up at Jimin and furrowed his eyebrows, tears still streaming down his face.

"No. Why- Jimin... I told you before, I don't hate you." Jimin chuckled a bit. "I'm sorry. Forgive me, hyung, if I kind of... totally don't believe you. You said a lot of mean and hurtful things-" "I was talking about myself, Jimin...."

Jimin looked at Hoseok, confused as could be. "You never saw me as an enemy, I saw you as one, as a threat. When we were little, it was because I was jealous of how perfect you are-" "Hyung, I'm not-" "Yes you are Jimin! To me, you are perfection." Hoseok said as he looked into the younger's eyes. Jimin blushed as Hoseok got a bit closer. "Jimin..."

Hoseok took Jimin's hands into his own. "I'm the one who fell in love with his 'enemy'." Jimin began to tear up. "Hoseok-hyung, I swear... If you're fucking playing with me-" Hoseok shook his head and cupped Jimin's face in his hands. "I'm not, Jimin. I love you... it took me forever to admit it, but... I am in love with you, Park Jimin."

Jimin wiped away his tears. "It's nice to know how you really feel, hyung... even though its a little too late for all this..." Hoseok let go of Jimin's face. "Right... um... when do you leave?" Jimin sighed. "I'll tell you with the others... we should go to them..." Hoseok nodded. Jimin stood up and headed towards the door.

"Jimin." Hoseok said as he grabbed Jimin's arm. "I am so sorry... for all those years... for being scared. For feeling like I wouldn't be enough for you. I've always known that I don't deserve you, especially now. But, I'm tired of being scared and being mean to you. Hell, I don't even deserve what I'm about to ask for..."

Jimin stood closer to Hoseok. "What is it, hyung?" Jimin asked. Hoseok took a deep breath. "Can we be friends, at least... I know we can't be more now-" Jimin smiled widely and chuckled. "Of course, hyung. We can be friends." Jimin said as he hugged Hoseok tightly. Hoseok hugged him back and blinked back tears. "Come on." Jimin whispered sweetly as he grabbed Hoseok's hand. "They're waiting."

-

"Baby, if something is wrong, just tell me." Yoongi said to Taehyung who had just gotten back in the car. Taehyung sighed. "Are you cheating on me with, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed and looked over at Jimin's front door. "Yes." Taehyung chuckled a bit. "I thought so." "Taehyung-" Taehyung put his hand up and shook his head. "I'm not mad, hyung."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "You're not? How come?" Taehyung took a deep breath and sighed before he looked Yoongi in the eyes."I've been cheating on you too. Probably longer then you." Yoongi could feel his heart breaking. He didn't understand why it hurt so bad considering he was also a cheater. "With who?" He asked. Taehyung shook his head. "You-" "Taehyung! Who is he?! How long?!"

Taehyung sighed and watched as Jimin and Hoseok walked outside, hand in hand. "I'll tell you later, hyung. I promise. Let's just act like everything is normal for our friends." Taehyung said. Yoongi chewed on the inside of his cheek and nodded.

Hoseok and Jimin got into the car. "Where should we go guys?" Hoseok asked. "Barbeque?" Jimin suggested. Hosoek nodded. "Sounds good to me!" Taehyung's eyes widen a bit. "Let's try a new restaurant though-"