Til Death, Do We Part.

Jimin stopped in front of Hoseok's door and panted. He took a couple deep breaths before he slowly opened the door. He walked in and locked eyes with Hoseok. Jimin started to cry. He walked over and sat down next to Hoseok. "H-Hi.." Jimin said. Hoseok looked at him and smiled. "Hi." Jimin cried harder as he hugged Hoseok tightly.

Minseo and her mother knocked on the door. "Come in." Jimin said. Minseo smiled brightly as she looked over at Hoseok. "Oppa! Hi! I'm Minseo, I'm one of Jimin-oppa's patients." Jimin smiled and wiped his tears. "My favorite patient." Hoseok smiled. "It's very nice to meet you Minseo."

Jimin gently grabbed Hoseok's face. "Do you remember anything?" Hoseok shrugged. "I guess it was yesterday? But I was at the bank and I remember guys in ski masks and a little girl crying. I remember moving in front of her, but that's when everything fades into black."

Jimin kissed Hoseok's forehead. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "You work here? Wait... was it yesterday?" Jimin shook his head. "It's been ten years, hyung. I heard about it on the news... I raced here as soon as I heard."

Hoseok smiled as Jimin gently touched his faces and cried as he smiled. "I love you, Jung Hoseok." Hoseok smiled. "I love you, Park Jimin." Jimin smiled brightly before he kissed the elder over and over.

The door opened again. Jimin quickly stood up as his boss walked in. "Ma'am I'm sorry-" "Jimin, it's absolutely alright. You are here almost twenty-three hours a day, everyday. Your co-workers are going to be dividing up your work for the next two weeks. If you need more time, let us know."

Jimin hugged her tightly. "Thank you..." She hugged him back. "I know it's Mr. Jung's birthday, so I'll go check on my other patients first before I take him to get a CT scan." Hoseok's doctor said before she left.

Jimin walked around and opened the paper plates and the knife before he opened the cake. He handed a piece to Minseo and her mother. "Happy birthday, hyung!" Jimin said. Hoseok smiled. "How old am I?" Jimin sat next to him. "You are thirty-four today." "Shit, I'm old." Jimin, Minseo, and her mother all laughed.

Hoseok smiled and watched as Jimin took his hand. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "I can't feel your hand." Jimin looked up at him. "It could be from not moving... I'm sure that's what it is." Jimin said. Hoseok smiled and nodded.

"Oppa, when are you and Hoseok-oppa getting married?" Minseo said. Jimin smiled and looked at Hoseok. "We could do it today." Jimin said with a smirk. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "We can? Wow... a lot has changed." Jimin smiled and nodded. "What do you say hyung?"

-

"TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi shouted. Taehyung wiped his tears. "I'm sorry! I'm just so happy! I get to marry you two!!!" Hoseok laughed as he looked up at Jimin. "When are they coming?!" Taehyung asked impatiently. "Jungkook said they'll all be here in the next thirty minutes."

Minseo smiled as she brushed Hoseok's newly cut hair. "I love weddings." She said. Jimin smiled and took the flowers that were next to Hoseok's bed and handed them to Minseo. "You can be the flower girl. After Taehyung marries us, you can throw them over the bed." Minseo smiled brightly. "Thank you, Jimin-oppa!"

Thirty minutes past. Jungkook walked in with Jihyun and their parents. Hoseok smiled as his father's hugged him, then Jihyun. Jungkook started to cry as he hugged Hoseok tightly. Hoseok cried a bit too and leaned his head into the side of Jungkook's neck. "I've missed you so much,hyung..."

Hoseok looked up at Jungkook and smiled through his tears. "You're so fucking big and old!" Jungkook laughed and smiled. He walked behind Jihyun and Jimin's parents and retrieved two little boys.

Hoseok smiled. "I have nephews?!" Jungkook smiled and nodded. Taehyung cleared his throat. "Okay! Everyone is here! Time to marry these two finally!" Jimin chuckled as he looked down at Hoseok.

"Okay, by the power invested in me... oh whatever! Just kiss already!" Taehyung shouted as he began to cry. Jimin looked into Hoseok's eyes and smiled. "I love you so much, Jung Hoseok." Hoseok smiled and gently touched Jimin's cheek. "I love you too, Park Jimin." Jimin giggled a bit before they kissed each other passionately. Everyone cheered as Minseo threw the flowers.

The door opened. "Oh... I'm sorry, I.." Hoseok looked at the girl who was standing in the door way. Jimin smiled brightly. "You missed our wedding." Hoseok looked between the girl and Jimin. "Babe, who is she?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin smiled and walked over to the girl and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "It's okay, Sunjung... he doesn't really remember much." The girl began to cry before she walked over and hugged Hoseok tightly. She sat down and gently held his hands.

"Do I know you?" Hoseok asked. Sunjung smiled a bit and shook her head. "Not really... You saved my life ten years ago. You didn't even know me and you took a bullet for me. My mother and I visited you every holiday and everyday after school until now. I had been wanting to, but I'm in college, studying to be a doctor. I wanted to be just like you, a hero. But I'm not even sure if I'll ever be one... I just want to do what you did for me, for other people. I'll forever be grateful, Thank you." Hoseok smiled. "I'm glad you're alright. And you don't need to thank me, I'd do it again." Sunjung hugged Hoseok again before she got up.

Jimin sat back down and felt Hoseok's forehead. "You look pale. And you feel like you have a fever. Are you overwhelmed?" Hoseok began to cough a bit before he could answer. Jimin quickly grabbed a towel and put it up to Hoseok's mouth as he began to cough violently.

Taehyung and Yoongi watched as Jimin slowly pulled the towel away and looked at it. Jimin looked around at everyone. "Um... Could you guys take the kids out? Well.. actually, I think Hobi-hyung needs some space."