Everyone Leaves.

Hoseok slowly breathed in and out as he tried to control his emotions. He was currently sitting in his car, in front of his house. He sobbed a bit, but quickly closed his eyes and began to meditate as he slowly breathed. He sighed before he got out and walked up to his front door.

Hoseok placed his hand on the door handle. He was about to open it but decided to press his ear to the door first. He didn't hear any noises, so he took the chance and opened the door. He walked in to find his little brother clinging onto Jihyun for dear life. He walked around and sat down next to them. "Guys, its time to go." Hoseok said softly.

Jungkook pouted and held onto Jihyun tighter. "No. He's going to live with us." Jungkook said. Hoseok sighed and looked at Jihyun. "I've been trying to get him off of me for like a hour, hyung." Hoseok gently placed his little brother's face in his hands.

"Buddy... I know you don't want him to go... believe me, I know. But you two are going to make the long distance thing work, I know you guys will. And I'll take you up there as much as I can. Maybe we can do every other weekend. We'll have to talk to dad and pops about that, but at least it's a start. How do you think Jihyun and Jimin's mother feels? She has been away from her husband for a long time. I'm sure Jihyun and Jimin want to see their dad, you know how it is without our parents here." Hoseok said.

Jungkook pouted more and wiped his tears. "I know.... I just don't want him to go yet..." Hoseok ruffled his little brother's hair and smiled. "I know... I know exactly how you feel..." Hoseok sighed. Jihyun furrowed his eyebrows. "What happened, hyung?"

Jungkook looked at Jihyun then at his brother. His eyes softened as he looked into Hoseok's eyes. Jungkook stood up and adjusted his shirt. "We should get going. Your mom is going to kill us." Jungkook said to Jihyun. Hoseok stood up and walked back over to the front door. "Come on guys."

-

Jimin sighed as he walked downstairs and looked around at his empty house. "Have you still not heard from your brother?" His mother asked as she walked into the living room with Taehyung's mother. Jimin sniffled. "Um.. Hoseok-hyung went to get them." Jimin's mother pouted a bit and hugged her eldest baby.

Jimin hugged her back and cried. "I broke up with him, mom." Jimin whispered. His mother sighed and rubbed his back as he cried on her shoulder. "I'm sorry baby... was it because of the distance?" Jimin nodded. "He said he'd wait... but I just can't ask him to do that...." Jimin's mother nodded and wiped his tears. "You'll get through it. You'll both move on eventually." Jimin nodded and hugged his mother again. Taehyung's mother tapped on Mrs. Park's shoulder. "I think I heard some car doors."

Taehyung pouted as he looked at Yoongi who was standing with the passenger door open. "Come on babe." Yoongi said. Taehyung groaned before he got out. "No one is even outside yet! I don't even see Hobi-hyung's car! Just-" "No." Yoongi said as he shut the door. Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's shirt and slammed him up against the car. "No one is outside. I am sucking your cock before we go in. Understand?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Guess you don't want to walk for a whole week." Taehyung kissed the elder before he squatted down and began to undo Yoongi's pants. "Oh no, please, I don't want that at all." Taehyung said sarcastically before he yanked Yoongi's pants and boxers down in one go.

Taehyung smirked because he had gotten the elder to shut up. Taehyung quickly got to work, because they were running out of time and partially because he was desperate and thirsty. Yoongi moaned out and ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

-

"It's just Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung." Jimin said as he stepped away from the window. Taehyung's mother sighed and headed towards the door. "I need to have a word with my son." Taehyung's mother walked over to the car. She raised an eyebrow as she heard Yoongi moan out. She shook her head and walked around the car. "Kim Taehyung!" She yelled.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he froze. He slowly looked up at his mother, Yoongi was still down his throat. He tried to pull away, but the elder held him in place. Taehyung looked up at Yoongi's reddened face. "M-Mrs. Kim, could you turn aro-" "TAEHYUNG! Why is he still in your mouth?!"

Taehyung quickly pushed himself away from the elder, falling backwards on his ass. Yoongi quickly pulled his boxers and pants up. Taehyung stood up and brushed himself off. "Mom-" "I don't want to hear it." She said before she grabbed them both by the ear and dragged them inside.

"Ouch!" They both said after she let go and pushed them towards Jimin. Jimin looked between his two friends. "What were you guys doing?" Jimin asked. Mrs. Kim arched an eyebrow as Taehyung and Yoongi kept quiet. "My son was servicing his boyfriend."

Taehyung turned red as Jimin laughed. "Your mom caught you blowing Yoongi-hyung?! I can not!" Taehyung nudged the elder and sat down on the couch. "Shut up, hyung." Mrs. Park shook her head. "Well... Yoongi, Jimin could you boys help me with the suitcases?" Jimin and Yoongi nodded and followed her upstairs.

Taehyung's mother sat next to him and shook her head. "I had my suspicions... but... I didn't think you two were THAT addicted to sex." Taehyung pouted. "I was just helping him feel better mom!" Taehyung's mother arched her eyebrow. "Well duh." Taehyung sighed. "No, because of his bruises and stuff." Mrs. Kim scoffed. "His dick was bruised?"

Taehyung blushed and looked away. "No..." Mrs. Kim shook her head. "Stick to doing that stuff behind closed doors." She said before she started to stand up. She sat back down and looked at her son. "He's such a small guy... I didn't think he'd be that big." Taehyung's eyes widened. "You saw it?!" His mother looked at him. "Duh! You're the one who took it out!"

Taehyung groaned. "Mom!" His mother shrugged. "I'm just stating facts anyways!" Yoongi and Jimin walked back down with the suitcases in their hands. Yoongi and Taehyung made eye contact, causing the younger to blush more and quickly look away.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before he followed Jimin outside. Taehyung and the two mothers also walked outside just as Hoseok, Jihyun, and Jungkook pulled up behind the moving truck. Jimin stopped and stared at Hoseok as he got out of the car and walked over to him.