I'll Always Find My Way To You

"Excuse me... do you have a Jung Hoseok here?" Jimin asked the nurse who was managing the front desk. She quickly searched her computer. "Room 114." She told him. Jimin took off running down the hallway.

He was panting a bit as he stared at the door. He took a deep breath before he walked inside. He sobbed a bit as he looked at the elder. Hoseok was hooked up to a bunch of cables and other things.

Jimin began to cry as he walked over to the elder. He walked around and sat down next to him. He shakily took Hoseok's hand in his own. "Hyung... Hyung, I'm so sorry! This is all my fault! Why didn't you tell me you moved here?!" Jimin shouted as he began to cry harder. He stared at Hoseok. "I am so sorry, hyung... please, you have to pull through this..." Jimin whispered as he cried harder.

The doctor walked in and cleared her throat a bit. "I'm sorry... I have to check his vitals and I was going to change his bandages. Is that okay sir?" Jimin nodded and moved his hands. He kept quiet and kept his eyes on the elder as the doctor did her job. "Are... Are you a relative?" She asked.

Jimin looked up at her and sniffled. "No.. I'm... he... he's the love of my life. We broke up a while ago because I moved back here from Seoul. I... I had no idea he moved here..." Jimin said before he started to cry again. "I'm so sorry..." She said.

Jimin shrugged as he tried to hold back from crying out. "Um.. did you get a hold of his parents?" She shook her head. "No, do you have their information?" Jimin nodded before he took her clipboard and wrote down their number and Jungkook's.

"Thank you. I'll be right back to change his bandages." She said before she left. Jimin gently pushed back some of Hoseok's hair. "I love you so much, hyung...." Jimin whispered.

-

Jimin laughed a bit as he sat back down next to Hoseok. "You'd probably think this is so stupid. This man thought he'd be fine if he set his pants on fire while he still had them on!" Jimin shook his head as he folded the paper.

He sighed out and raked his fingers through his hair. "Oh! I forgot to tell you!" Jimin said as he smiled and held onto Hoseok's hand. "Our brother's are getting married! Jihyun asked me to be the best man... I think Kookie is keeping a spot open for you, hyung." Jimin said as he pushed back Hoseok's long hair. "I should cut your hair, shouldn't I?" Jimin asked.

His eyes widened a bit as the door opened, he wasn't expecting anyone else. Jimin smiled brightly as Taehyung and Yoongi walked in. "Guys!" Jimin said as he walked over to his friends and embraced them tightly. Taehyung smiled and watched as Jimin walked back over to his chair.

"Hi hyungie. How are you holding up?" Taehyung asked as he and Yoongi sat down across from him. Yoongi gently held Hoseok's hand and looked his best friend over. "His hair is long." Yoongi said. Jimin smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, I was just telling him about how I should cut it. I told him about Jihyun and Kookie's engagement." Taehyung gave his best friend a small smile. "Jimin-hyung? Have you eaten yet?"

Jimin shook his head. "No, I'll just get something when the nurse comes in." Taehyung looked up at Yoongi before he looked at Jimin. "I'm actually pretty hungry myself. Come on, lets go grab a bite to eat. Yoongi-hyung can stay here with him." Jimin nodded as he understood that Yoongi needed time alone with Hoseok.

He watched as Taehyung stood up and turned towards Yoongi. He gently grabbed his face and kissed him softly. Jimin frowned as he watched them before his eyes move down to the white ring Taehyung had on. Taehyung stood up straight and gently rubbed Yoongi's back as he looked at Jimin. "Ready?"

-

"You two got married?!" Jimin asked Taehyung as they sat down at a table with their food. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "I would of told you when we walked in, but I think Yoongi-hyung wanted to tell Hobi-hyung."

Jimin smiled and took his best friend's hand. "I'm so happy for you two! But how come you guys didn't have a big wedding or anything?" Taehyung smiled a bit. "Hobi-hyung can't travel. I think seeing everyone there, except Hobi-hyung... it would of broken him. So I told him that we could just get married in court."

Jimin nodded. "Jungkook was worrying about that too, but I told him that Hobi-hyung would of wanted to have a big wedding." Taehyung sighed and looked over his best friend. "How are you holding up?" Jimin smiled a bit. "I'm okay. I pretty much live here."

Taehyung nodded. "Any closer to paying off those student loans?" Jimin laughed. "Yeah, no. That's not gonna happen..." Taehyung gave Jimin a small smile. "I'm sorry if wedding talk upsets you, by the way." Jimin smiled and waved him off. "It's okay... I'll be with him someday."

Yoongi cried as he held onto Hoseok's hand tightly. "Hobi... it's been ten years... please just wake up... It's so hard without you..." Yoongi cried harder. He was wiping his tears when Jimin and Taehyung walked back in. Yoongi stood up and quickly embraced Taehyung. "Can we leave please?" Yoongi asked in a whisper.

Taehyung kissed the side of his head. "Sure, baby... Hyung, I'm sorry-" Jimin shook his head. "It's okay. I'm glad you two came to see him. Also, congratulations on your marriage." Taehyung smiled at him. "Thank you, hyung. I'll call you later on, okay?" Jimin nodded.

Yoongi let go of Taehyung and looked over at Jimin. Jimin looked away and fixed Hoseok's blankets. He was sure Yoongi blamed everything on him and hated him for what happened to Hoseok.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin and looked the younger in his eyes. Jimin looked back at him. He flinched a bit as Yoongi embraced him tightly. "I'm sorry. You both deserved better." Yoongi whispered. Jimin began to cry as he hugged Yoongi back.

Taehyung gave Hoseok a kiss on the top of his head before held his hand out for Yoongi. Yoongi gave Jimin one last squeeze before he took Taehyung's hand. Jimin waved to them as they left. Jimin wiped his face before he sat down and looked at Hoseok. He took a long shaky breath before he looked over at Hoseok. "So, What book do you want to read first?" Jimin asked him.

-

"Happy Birthday, hyungie!" Jimin said as he set the small cake down next to Hoseok's bed. "I have to clock in and make my rounds, but I'll be back at lunch to celebrate with you." Jimin said before he kissed Hoseok's forehead. Jimin quickly checked all of Hoseok's tubes and his chart. "Okay, everything looks good. I'll be back later babe." Jimin said before he left to go clock into work.

Jimin was with one of his patients who was in the opposite wing of Hoseok. "Okay, your lungs seem to be doing a lot better! I'm so happy!" Jimin told his patient. The little girl smiled and laughed a little as Jimin made funny faces at her. The girl's mother smiled and watched them. "So, how is your husband doing?" She asked Jimin.

Jimin smiled and set the girl's chart down. "Well, pretty much the same. I was actually going to sit with him during my lunch break that's soon. Miss Minseo, would you and your mother like to join us for some cake? It's Hoseok-oppa's birthday today!" Minseo nodded and looked at her mother. "Can we mom?!" Her mother smiled and nodded.

Jimin was getting Minseo settled in her wheel chair when his co-worker came running in. "Jimin! HE'S AWAKE!" Jimin stared at her. "What?" "Hoseok. Is. Awake." Jimin looked at Minseo and her mother. "Go Jimin, Minseo and I will catch up." Jimin smiled and hugged her then hugged his co-worker before he took off running.