Time To Say Good Bye.

Hoseok took the box from Jimin's hands. Jimin looked up into the elder's eyes. "Hyung..." Hoseok took a step closer and placed a soft kiss onto his forehead. "It's okay, Jimin. I understand... I just needed some time to myself." Jimin nodded. Hoseok smiled at him before he walked over to Taehyung's mother's car.

Jihyun and Jungkook walked up to Jimin. "You seriously broke up with Hobi-hyung?!" Jihyun asked. Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. "I can't do long distance. I guess we just weren't meant to be." Jihyun shook his head before he looked into his brother's eyes. "That's total bullshit, hyung. And you know it." Jihyun said before he grabbed his boyfriend's hand and dragged him over to his mother.

Jimin pouted before he looked over at his friends. He walked over to them and put on a fake smile. Yoongi smiled at Jimin. "So, are you two going to make this thing work? Because I think what you two have is really special." Jimin looked up at Hoseok who was rubbing at the back of his neck. "Actually, hyung... we broke up before I left to get Jihyun and Jungkook."

Taehyung looked between Hoseok and Jimin. "What?! Why hyung?!" Taehyung asked Jimin. Jimin looked down, he wiped away at the tears that had started to fall. Hoseok rolled his eyes at Taehyung and Yoongi. "I never said Jimin was the one who broke up with me. I just thought it would be better for him..." Hoseok lied as he looked at Jimin.

Taehyung quickly embraced his best friend. "Aw! Jiminie-hyung! It'll be okay..." Taehyung said. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Hoseok. Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. "We'll still keep in touch. I'll try to come up and visit when I can. Probably will be bringing Jungkook there a lot." Jimin looked at Hoseok. Hoseok smiled at him.

"Alright! It's time to go!" Jimin's mother said. She got into the moving truck and Taehyung's mother got into her car. Taehyung smiled at Yoongi. "Are you going to miss me?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi laughed and hugged Taehyung tightly. "Of course I will, baby. I'll be counting the days." Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck before he attacked the elder's lips.

Jimin smiled as he watched his brother and Jungkook crying and laughing at the same time before they also began to kiss. Jimin looked over at Hoseok and pouted. "I'm-" Hoseok shook his head. "Don't. Don't regret your decision. You made it for a reason. I was a bit shocked a first, but now I understand it. But just know this: I love you, Park Jimin. I will always love you, no matter what happens. If we're meant to be, we'll be."

Jimin cried as he hugged the elder tightly. "I love you too, Jung Hoseok." Jimin whispered. After a couple minutes, Taehyung and Yoongi walked over to them. Jimin let go of Hoseok and hugged Yoongi tightly. Hoseok looked over at his brother who was debating on whether or not he wanted to come over.

Hoseok sighed and was about to walk over to him, but Jungkook started to walk towards them. He walked over and hesitantly stood by Hoseok. The four elder boys all turned and looked at him. Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "I'm sorry, hyung." Taehyung smiled a bit. "It's okay, Kookie. We all made mistakes." Jungkook nodded before he looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled a bit. "I'm sorry."

Jungkook smiled back and nodded. "I forgive you, hyung... I'm sorry also..." Yoongi nodded. Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled brightly before he hugged him tightly. "I'm gonna miss you, hyung. You have my permission to smack Jihyun-hyung twice if he's being an idiot."

Jimin laughed as Jihyun shouted at them. "I heard that babe!" Jungkook laughed and wiped his tears after he let go of Jimin and walked back over to Jihyun. Taehyung and Yoongi also walked away. Hoseok sighed as he looked down at Jimin.

Jimin looked back at him beforehand spoke. "Hyung, promise me we'll still stay in touch..." Hoseok smiled. "Of course. Don't worry. I'll text you as soon as you drive away and every hour that passes. But you better not look until you all have stopped somewhere." Hoseok said a bit sternly. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Yes, sir." Hoseok laughed a bit before he put his arm around Jimin's shoulders. "Come on, loser."

-

Jimin and Hoseok were the last two to say good bye. In fact, either of them had said anything as they stood next to Jimin's car. They just stared into each other's eyes. "Jiminie..." Hoseok whispered. "Yes, hyung?" Jimin whispered back. "You have to go..." "I know..." Jimin sighed deeply before he smiled. "I know..." Jimin hugged Hoseok tightly before he got into his car. The moving truck moved first, then Taehyung's mother's car.

Hoseok, Jungkook, and Yoongi all waved as Jimin's car pulled off and down the street. Jungkook cried as he held onto his brother's arm. "Can I have the keys hyung?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok nodded and handed his brother the keys as he kept his eyes on Jimin's car.

Yoongi patted Hoseok's shoulder. "I'll come over later if you want." Hoseok smiled. "Thanks hyung. I think that'll be nice." Yoongi smiled. "Alright, I'll see you later then." Yoongi said before he got in his car. Hoseok sighed. He was about to turn around and walk to his car, but he heard someone screaming his name. "JUNG HOSEOK!"

Hoseok turned around and squinted his eyes at the figure that was running towards him. "Whoa!" Hoseok said as he caught Jimin by his waist. "Jimin, what-" "I forgot something." Jimin said in between pants. Hoseok looked down at Jimin and waited for him to speak. Jimin smiled before he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and kissed him passionately.

Hoseok smiled against his lips as he kissed him back. Jimin giggled a bit as he slowly pulled away. He kept his eye closed as he rested his forehead against Hoseok's. "You're more than worth every mile between us, you're worth everything to me. I hope we can met again real soon, hyung..." Hoseok smiled softly and held Jimin closer. "I hope so too... I love you, Park Jimin. So fucking much."

Jimin laughed a bit before he began to cry. "I love you too, Jung Hoseok. Forever." Hoseok smiled as Jimin looked up at him through his tears. The elder leaned down and kissed Jimin slowly and passionately one last time. Jimin slowly started to back up.

Hoseok watched as Jimin smiled and waved at him, before running off towards the sunset. "I'll be with you sooner than you think, Park Jimin." Hoseok said to himself with a smile on his face before he got into his car.