Now It's Time To Play

"S-Safe word?" Jimin asked as he turned red. Hoseok nodded his head. "So I know when to stop, if you're uncomfortable or you can't handle it." Hoseok said the last part as he smirked.

Jimin pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "I can handle it! I don't need a safe word hyung." Jimin said as he smirked back.

Hoseok chuckled and leaned forward, he began to give his lover light kisses on his neck and collar bone. "I really think you should have one baby." Hoseok whispered against Jimin's skin.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "I can handle it, hyung!" Hoseok quickly pinned the younger down and kissed him roughly. Jimin moaned and dug his nails into the palm of his hands, as Hoseok bit his bottom lip and gently pulled it.

Jimin was more turned on then the first time already. He struggled a bit against Hoseok's strength, but he eventually broke free and tackled the elder down to the bed. Hoseok blushed a bit as he watched Jimin hoovered over him. "Fuck..." Hoseok mumbled out.

Jimin smirked and rubbed his ass against Hoseok's harden member. Hoseok placed his hands on the younger's hips as he grind down harder. Hoseok bit his bottom lip hard before he moaned. "Fuck, baby.... Just fuck me already..."

Jimin smirked and reached behind him to rub Hoseok's tip against his entrance Jimin started to put Hoseok's tip inside of him, but stopped. "Hmmm... maybe I should blow you again first..." Jimin said with a smirk. Hoseok glared at the younger. Jimin laughed then gasped. "Fuck, Daddy!" Jimin screamed as he grabbed at Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok smirked as he pushed in further. "Don't tease, your daddy. It's not nice." Hoseok growled as he gripped the boy's hips and slowly started to thrust into him. Jimin moaned and placed his hands on Hoseok's chest. Hoseok licked his lips as he watched Jimin's face as he fucked him.

Hoseok slid his hands down to Jimin's ass. Jimin moaned as he began to meet Hoseok's thrusts, causing the elder to speed up. "Oh fuck! Your huge cock feels so good in my tight little ass hole, daddy!"

Hoseok's eyebrows shot up. He licked his lips and smirked more. "God, it's sexy when you talk dirty to me baby." Jimin's eyes rolled back as Hoseok thrust upward hard. He moaned loudly. "Harder, daddy!" Hoseok slammed into him even harder.

Jimin screamed as Hoseok repeatedly hit his prostate at a fastened pace. Jimin leaned forward, laying his chest on Hoseok's. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist to hold him down as he pounded into him. Jimin screamed loudly. "Oh fuck yes daddy! Beat that tiny hole up!" Jimin yelled before he moaned.

Hoseok moaned and smacked Jimin's ass and thrust upwards hard. "Oh Fuck!!!" Jimin yelled. Hoseok pulled out and smacked the younger's ass again. "Get on your knees. Now." Hoseok growled into Jimin's ear. Jimin was breathing heavily as he peeled himself away from Hoseok and got onto his hands and knees.

Hoseok stood up and walked to the foot of the bed. Jimin moved in front of him. Jimin moaned and flinched as the elder smacked his ass hard. Hoseok got down on one of his knees and slowly licked Jimin's throbbing hole. "Oh hyung! Fuck!" Jimin moaned out as he gripped the sheets.

Hoseok kept licking it, teasing the younger as he let the tip of his tongue occasionally slip inside. Jimin moaned out the elder's name as he pushed back against his tongue. Hoseok kissed on his ass before he gently bit down on one of his cheeks.