Wants Over Needs

Jimin walked inside, letting the door slam shut behind him. "Jimin?" His mother asked. Jimin sighed and wiped his tears. "Yes mom?" Jimin's mother walked in and quickly embraced her son. "What's wrong baby?" Jihyun walked in from the backyard and looked at his brother.

Jimin continued to cry onto his mother's shoulder. Jihyun pulled chairs out for them. Jimin sat down with them at the small table that was in the kitchen. Jihyun handed him a box of tissues. "Jimin?" His mother asked. Jimin sighed and cried more as he placed his head on the table. He began to speak really fast and downwards into the table.

"Jimin." Jihyun said. "It's okay, just tell her." Jimin lifted his head and wiped his face. He took a deep breath as Jihyun reached over and took one of his hands in his own. "It's okay, hyung." Jihyun whispered softly. Jimin nodded and looked into his mother's eyes. "Mom... I'm gay."

Jimin watched his mother's face. He began to cry again as he got down in front of his mother, placing his head on her lap and hugging her waist. He apologized over and over again. "Jimin..." His mother said softly as she stroked his hair. Jimin continued to cry. She gently lifted his face up, cupping it in her hands. "Jimin, baby..." Jimin wiped his tears and looked up at his mother.

His mother gave him a soft smile before she placed a kiss on his forehead. "It's okay, baby. It doesn't bother me." Jimin cried more and crawled onto his mother's lap. "Now... why were you crying when you walked in?" Jimin hiccuped a bit. "A boy... he... I thought he liked me back..." Jihyun placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "I'm gonna kill him." Jimin chuckled a bit. "Thanks little brother."

Jimin's mother sighed and held her son. "No asshole boy is worth shedding tears over, baby. He didn't physically hurt you did he?" Jimin shook his head. "I just... I've liked him for so long and he use to ignore me all the time, but the other day... ugh! I just- I'm confused..." Jimin's mother nodded and sighed. "You should try to move on, there's plenty of other guys out there." Jimin hugged his mother.

"Yeah, even some of my friends like you." Jihyun said, trying to cheer up his favorite person. Jimin smiled at his little brother. "Sure, but thank you for trying to cheer me up... I think I'm gonna go shower and take a nap." Jimin said as he stood up. Jihyun and his mother watched as Jimin walked upstairs. "Did you know?" Jihyun asked his mother. She nodded. "I've known for a long time."

-

"Kook!" Hoseok yelled up the stairs. Jungkook ran down and blushed as his eyes landed on the eldest in the room. "Oh...Yoongi-hyung." He said. Yoongi looked from Jungkook to Hoseok. "I'll be in the kitchen if you two need me." Hoseok said before he walked away. Jungkook gestured for Yoongi to follow him.

"So... are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked Yoongi as he sat down next to him. Yoongi chuckled a bit. "No... I just... I just want to know why." Jungkook blushed. "I like you hyung. A lot... I've liked you longer than Taehyung, but you never paid attention to me..." Yoongi sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry, Jungkook."

"And no offense, but your relationship is kinda toxic. You guys argue and break up too often." Jungkook said. Yoongi sighed before smiling softly. "I'm in love with him." "Are you? Really? Or are you scared because it's always just been Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi sighed again. "Your brother basically said the same thing."

Jungkook nodded. "My brother is smart." Yoongi chuckled. "I'd have to sleep on it." Silence started to fill the room, but was interrupted by Yoongi's phone. Yoongi pulled it out of his pocket and sighed. "It's Tae, I'll be right back." Yoongi was about to get up and leave, but Jungkook took his phone and declined the call before he turned Yoongi's phone off. "What the fuck, Kookie? He's gonna-"

Jungkook stood up and pushed Yoongi back on the bed. He then proceeded to take his shirt off before he straddled Yoongi's thighs. "Jungkook, stop-" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and looked into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi blushed at the lustrous gaze in Jungkook's eyes. "Hyung, you need to try new things. You need a distraction." Jungkook said seductively.

Yoongi looked down at the younger's toned abs. "Y-you uh.. you work out a lot?" Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "You can touch me if you want, hyung." Jungkook whispered into his ear. Yoongi blushed a bit more before he reached out and ran his fingers down Jungkook's torso. "Fuck."

Jungkook smirked as he felt Yoongi begin to grow against his thigh. Yoongi looked back up into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook smirked more at the lustrous look in Yoongi's eyes. He leaned down and slowly kissed the elder. Yoongi gripped onto Jungkook's waist as he kissed him back.

Yoongi pulled away and sighed. "I can't-" Jungkook kissed him again. "But you want to. You can choose wants over needs sometimes, hyung." Jungkook whispered into Yoongi's ear, licking it before he started to kiss on his neck. Yoongi moaned out as Jungkook sucked on his neck. Jungkook licked over the spot before he pulled Yoongi's shirt off. He kissed down Yoongi's body.

He kneeled down in between Yoongi's legs. Jungkook rubbed the palm of his hand against Yoongi's clothed member. Yoongi licked his lips and nodded. Jungkook quickly unbuttoned and unzipped Yoongi's pants and pulled them off.

He removed Yoongi's boxers and licked his own lips. "Fuck." Jungkook said as he wrapped his hand around the base and slowly moved it up and down Yoongi's shaft. Yoongi smirked and leaned forward a bit, placing his hand on the back of Jungkook's head before he said. "Well, what are you waiting for baby?"

-

Hoseok sighed as he sat at the counter and stared at his phone. He wanted to call and check on Jimin, to apologize for being too harsh, but he was scared. He jumped a bit when he heard a knock on the front door.

"Coming!" He said after there was a second knock. He was use to Jungkook always answering the door. He sighed before he opened the door. "Hey hyung, is Yoongi-hyung here?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok nodded. "He's upstairs with Kookie." Hoseok said as he started to head back towards the kitchen. Taehyung nodded and started to walk upstairs.

"Actually, Tae... could you come here?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung walked back down and followed Hoseok into the kitchen. "What's up, Hobi-hyung?" Taehyung asked as he sat down next to the elder. Hoseok sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I fucked up, big time."