All Fun And Games

"I thought you hated Park Jimin? Why were you making out with him?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok sighed. "It just sort of happened, okay? Anyways I'm trying to talk to you about Yoongi-hyung." Jungkook blushed and avoided his brother's gaze. "What about him?" Hoseok sighed. "I know you had sex with him, Kookie."

Jungkook turned red and looked at his brother. "I- We- He-" Hoseok placed his hand over Jungkook's. "It's okay, I know what happened. I just want to know why?" Hoseok said. Jungkook sighed. "You know that I've had a crush on Yoongi-hyung since forever..." Hoseok nodded. "Yeah, but I thought you had moved on and accepted that he and Taehyung are like soulmates or whatever."

Jungkook pouted. "I heard at school the day before the party that they were having problems and that Taehyung-hyung was most likely done with Yoongi-hyung-" Hoseok gave Jungkook a look. "No! Like they were done, like for real! So... I thought I had a shot..." Jungkook said. Hoseok sighed and shook his head.

"Wait..." Jungkook said. Hoseok looked over at him. "Yoongi-hyung remembers?!" The younger asked in a panic. Hoseok sighed. "Duh." Hoseok said as he rolled his eyes. Jungkook blushed and groaned. His eyes widened. "OH NO! He's not- he didn't tell-?!" Hoseok looked at Jungkook like he was crazy.

"HE'S GONNA KICK MY ASS AT SCHOOL! Tell dad that I'm sick. Both of them. Ughhh FUCK!" Jungkook exclaimed. Hoseok stood up. "Shame I won't be there to see you get your ass kicked." Jungkook glared at Hoseok. Hoseok laughed and sprinted to his room as Jungkook chased after him.

-

"Are you serious? You really made out with him?" Taehyung asked. "Yes! And it was amazing and-" "Wait, we're talking about MY Hoseok, right? The one that hates your guts?" Yoongi asked. Jimin bit his lip in excitement. "Yeah! Anyways, I just wanted to tell you TaeTae, I gotta go. I told Hoseok-hyung that I would call him once I got home!" Taehyung and Yoongi both chuckled. "Alright, Jiminie-hyung, we'll talk to you later. Be careful. We love you!" Taehyung said.

Jimin smiled as he hung up the phone and ran inside his house. "Jim-" "Hi, mom! Gotta do something, mom!" Jimin shut his bedroom door and jumped onto his bed. He smiled up at the ceiling. He hadn't been able to get rid of his smile since he left Hoseok's. Jimin sighed happily before getting his phone out of his pocket.

He looked through his contacts. His smile grew wider once he found Hoseok. He's finger lingered over the call button. He bit his lip nervously and looked around his room.

Should he call or text him? Should he wait awhile? Jimin sighed as he set his phone back down. He looked at the shirt Hoseok had given him. He pulled the collar over his nose and breathed in Hoseok's scent. He blushed and smiled to himself. "Fuck it. I'll just call him."

"Hey. You made it home?" Hoseok asked. Hoseok moved to sit on his bed. Jimin smiled. "Yeah, I just wanted-" "It's fine Jimin. You don't have to thank me again." Jimin sat up and looked around his room. He bit his bottom lip as he became nervous, neither one of them were saying anything.

"Jimin?" Hoseok said. "Yes, hyung?" Hoseok bit his bottom lip. "I- um.. what are you doing?" Jimin smiled and brought his knees to his chest. "Just sitting on my bed... talking to you, hyung." Hoseok chuckled a bit and rubbed the nape of his neck. "Are you... Do you..."

Jimin raised his eyebrows and rested the phone between his ear and shoulder. He played with the tear in his jeans. "Do I what, hyung?" Jimin whispered, slightly seductively, before biting down on his bottom lip. Hoseok blushed and looked down at his own crotch. "You know, Jimin..." Jimin smirked and leaned back and started to undo his pants. "Have a boner?"

Hoseok blushed. "I have one now..." Jimin whispered. Hoseok closed his eyes as he began to stroke his cock. "Hyung?" Hoseok blushed as he thought a moan or something may have escaped from his lips. "Yeah?" Jimin stared down at his harden, untouched, member that smeared a bit of Jimin's precum on his thigh as it twitched a bit and throbbed.

Jimin bit his lip as it began to hurt. "C-can I touch it?" Jimin asked. Hoseok's jaw hung open a bit. Jimin leaned his head back and closed his eyes. "I-" Jimin licked his lips as he looked back down at his cock. "Please, daddy?"

Both of Hoseok's eyebrows shot up. His cock twitched and pulsated in his hand. He took a second to collect himself before he answered Jimin in a deeper voice. "Touch it for daddy, baby." Jimin quickly began to stroke his cock. He moaned out as soon as his hand wrapped around it. Hoseok breathed heavily as he continued to stroke his own cock faster. Jimin moaned out again.

"Daddy, I'm close!" Jimin said. Hoseok blushed and closed his eyes as he felt his own release coming on. "Go ahead, baby. Cum for daddy." The words that left Hoseok's lips felt foreign to him, but he liked it. He liked the fact that he could bring out Jimin's dirty side. He had never seen the younger like this, he also never thought he would be as sexual and kinky as he was.

Hoseok suddenly wanted to explore the uncharted territory that was Park Jimin's sexual behavior. He suddenly wanted to try new and different things with the younger boy, if he was willing. Jimin moaned out Hoseok's name loudly before he came all over his chest and stomach. Hoseok came soon after, into his hand.

They were both panting hard and loud. "Fuck..." Jimin turned completely red as he looked down at the sticky mess he had covered himself in. "I- um.. Hyung, we can forget that ever happened. I'm sorry. I'll see you in class tomorrow!" Jimin said before he hung up the phone. Hoseok pouted and tried to call the younger back four times, but gave up and decided to go take a shower.

-

Jimin wrapped himself up in his towel as he walked back into his room. He looked at his phone and bit his lip to suppress a smile as he saw how many missed calls he had from Hoseok. Jimin sat on his bed and called him back. Hoseok was just finishing up in the shower when he heard his phone ringing. "Jimin!"

Hoseok quickly turned off the shower and ran to his room, he pounced on his phone which was laying on his bed. He took a deep breath before answering it. "Hi, hyung." Jimin said first. Hoseok smirked. "Park Jimin, what can I assist you with this time?" Jimin could hear the playful smirk on Hoseok's lips.

"I-I um.." Hoseok chuckled a bit. "I'm joking, Jimin." Jimin smiled a bit as he bit down on his bottom lip nervously. "Why did you call me back so many times?" Jimin asked. Hoseok laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." And I wanted to hear your voice. Hoseok shook his head, as he was in denial of just having thought that.

Jimin sighed a bit. "Yeah... it was just..." "Fun-" "Weird- oh, you thought it was fun?" Jimin asked. Hoseok pouted a bit. "You thought it was weird?" Jimin's eyes widened. "No! Hyung, I thought that you were going to think it was weird..." Hoseok furrowed his eye brows. "Why would I think that?"

Jimin bit his lip. "Because... we masturbated together... over the phone... and I called you daddy..." Hoseok smirked a bit. "I mean, if you want me to be your daddy, Park Jimin, all you have to do is ask." Jimin blushed and smiled. "Shut up hyung..."

Jimin sighed. "I also thought you'd think it was weird because you hate me." Hoseok's heart skipped a beat, his throat became dry. He bit his bottom lip as he thought. "Hyung?" Jimin asked in a small voice.

Hoseok sighed. "I- well...." He groaned. "Jimin, I think it's pretty obvious that I don't hate you." Jimin smiled widely. "REALLY?!" Hoseok chuckled and bit his bottom lip. Jimin's fucking adorable. Hoseok cleared his throat. "You still annoy me though. But, I don't hate you...or dislike you for that matter..." Jimin got up to put his boxers and the shirt Hoseok had given him, back on.

He crawled underneath the covers and put Hoseok on speaker. He placed his phone on his bed next to his head and pillow. He looked over at his phone with a smile before he asked: "Well, how do you feel about me, hyung?"