Always Knock.

"Hyung, slow down."

Hoseok glared at Jimin as he took another bite of his 8th slice of pizza. Jimin sighed and shrugged. "Don't come to me when your stomach is upset." Hoseok smiled. "Trust me, Jimin... I won't." Jimin smirked and looked over at Taehyung and Yoongi. He scrunched his nose up and looked back at Hoseok.

Hoseok looked up at Jimin and sighed. "Are they making out again?" Jimin slowly nodded his head. Hoseok slammed his hand on the table, luckily they were sitting outside.

Taehyung and Yoongi pulled away from each other. "What? Yoongi asked through gritted teeth. "Couldn't you two like go home and do that?" Yoongi sighed. "But then I'd have to wait even longer." He said with a pout. Taehyung smiled and grabbed Yoongi's face. "Aww! I love you." Taehyung said before his and Yoongi's lips reconnected. Hoseok set down his piece of pizza in disgust. "God damn it, Yoongi! Would you two just go home and fuck already?"

Jimin's eyes widened at Hoseok's outburst. "I'd rather walk home then be in the way of your two's make up sex." Taehyung looked over at Jimin. "Hy-" "Nope! It's fine, please. Go." Jimin said. Taehyung chuckled before jumping up and pulling Yoongi from his seat. "Okay! Thanks guys, we'll see you!" Taehyung said. Jimin gave the couple a small smile as he waved to them. Hoseok shook his head and picked up his slice of pizza.

Jimin turned to Hoseok and smiled a bit. "I can take you home, hyung." Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "No, it's fine. You already paid for my food. We're even." Jimin pouted. "Technically I already repaid that by taking you home the last time, if that's how you're counting it. I bought your food this time, So-" Hoseok groaned. "Now I owe you, great. What is it that you would like, Park Jimin?" Jimin smiled. "To take you home."

Hoseok frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. "How-" Jimin smiled. "Please hyung?" Hoseok sighed and nodded. "Fine, I don't feel like walking anyways." Jimin smiled and watched as Hoseok finished.

-

Jimin decided to take the longer way to Hoseok's house, thankfully the elder hadn't noticed. "Do they think we planned that?" Jimin asked. Hoseok shrugged. "Didn't really get a chance to ask. Their faces were glued to each other the whole time."

Jimin sighed as he parked in front of Hoseok's house. "Alright, Thanks Jimin. I'd say it was fun, but I'd be lying." Jimin sighed and turned his car off. Hoseok frowned and looked over at Jimin. "Are you okay?" Jimin nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." Hoseok reached his hand out to feel Jimin's forehead. "You're burning up. And you're all pale and pasty. Jimin, I don't think you're okay." Jimin waved him off and leaned back with his eyes shut. "I'm fine hyung, just go." Hoseok got out of the car and walked to his door, walking inside and shutting the door behind him.

Jimin shakily tried to put the keys back in the ignition. He sighed out and held his stomach. A couple seconds later, Hoseok and Jungkook walked outside. Hoseok opened Jimin's door. "I would of carried him myself, but you're stronger and I didn't want to take the chance of me dropping him." Jungkook chuckled. "Or you dropping him on purpose." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Would you just carry him up to my room already?" Jungkook did as he was told.

Jimin woke up twenty minutes later. He was laying on a bed that wasn't his own, in a room that wasn't his own. His eyes widened when Hoseok walked through the door with a glass of water in his hand. "You're up!" Hoseok said as he sat next to Jimin and handed him the glass of water. "Drink it." Jimin took it and downed the whole cup. "Thank you hyung." He said, his voice cracking a bit as he did.

Hoseok sighed. "You fucking scared me." Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. "What am I gonna do with your dumb ass?" Jimin pouted. "I'm fine now. You won't have to worry about me, hyung. I know you don't anyways." Jimin said as he brought his knees up to his chest. Hoseok sighed and got up. "I'm going to get you some more water."