Poor, Yoongi.

"Hoseok? What are you doing today?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok sighed and shifted his phone to the other ear. "I was gonna see if Jimin wanted to do something, why? What's up?"

Yoongi sighed. "Hobi... I'm moving in a couple days." Hoseok stared at Jungkook as he walked into the living room. "You're.... you're moving? To where?" Yoongi sighed again. "The city, I checked, like you said to.... they said I still had a spot."

Hoseok smiled. "Hyung! That's amazing!!!! Congratulations! I'm happy for you!" Yoongi chuckled. "I owe it to you, thank you for always being there for me Hobi... I really owe you a lot." Hoseok chuckled. "Become the most amazing producer in the entire world and make that money. That's how you can pay me back." Yoongi chuckled.

"So! Need help packing?" Yoongi sighed. "Yeah, I was thinking the four of us could start tonight, have a sleepover or something?" Hoseok smiled. "I'll ask Jimin. How did Taehyung take it? Are you two...?" Yoongi sighed. "He tried to come with me... he's still trying, but I told him to focus on himself and school and that we'd find each other if we were meant to be."

Hoseok smiled. "Good... um... hyung?" Hoseok said as he looked at his little brother. "Hmm?" Yoongi asked. "There's someone else you need to talk to." Yoongi sighed. "Kookie... I'll come talk to him now." Hoseok rubbed his chin. "I'm taking Jimin out shopping in about ten minutes, why don't you come over and talk to him then?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his brother. "Alright, I'll see you guys at my place around seven? I'll order pizza." Hoseok nodded. "Sounds good, hyung. See you later." Jungkook looked up at his brother with his big doe eyes. "Yoongi-hyung?"

Hoseok nodded and gave Jungkook a small smile. "He's coming over to talk to you soon, alright? Keep it in your pants." Hoseok said before he ran upstairs to his room to get ready.

-

"You have a huge smile on your face... what happened?" Jihyun asked his older brother as he leaned against the door frame. Jimin giggled and shook his head. "Nothing, nothing!" Jihyun walked over and sat on his brother's bed. "You two fucked!"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Is that all you care about? My sex life?" Jihyun laughed. "No... I just enjoy the bright red color you turn every time you think about it! So, what happened?" Jimin sighed as he pulled his shirt on. "I barely got to suck his dick before his parents came home."

Jihyun laughed. "Did you guys get caught?!" Jimin shook his head. "I mean they knew what was going on... we left my shirt downstairs..." Jihyun laughed again. "Oh man, that's hilarious! Poor Hoseok-hyung. So, what are you guys doing today?" Jimin shrugged. "He didn't tell me." Jihyun nodded. "Well have fun!"

Jimin thought for a second. "You know... Hobi-hyung has a brother whose around your age." Jihyun sighed. "Socializing..." Jimin laughed. "I think you two would get along well! You both like the same things. You need friends, Jihyunie." Jihyun sighed. "Hyung, we are literally moving in like five days-"

"What if we move back?" Jihyun chuckled. "We aren't, Mom and Dad are going back home. They won't want to leave again." Jimin sighed. "I know..." Jihyun stood up and patted his brother's shoulder. "I still think you and Jungkook should meet." Jihyun sighed. "Alright. Fine."

-

Hoseok smiled as he answered the door. "Hey beautiful." Jimin giggled and blushed. "Hi hyung..." Jimin walked in and hugged Hoseok. They kissed a couple times before Jihyun cleared his throat.

Jimin blushed and moved to the side. "Hyung, this is my little brother, Jihyun." Hoseok extended his hand. "It's nice to finally meet you, Jihyun." Jihyun nodded and looked around. "You too, Hoseok-hyung." Hoseok smiled. "You can call me Hobi-hyung if you want." Jihyun nodded and followed the two older boys into the kitchen.

"Kooks, this is Jiminie's little brother Jihyun." Jungkook turned around and gave Jihyun his cute bunny smile before he extended his hand. "It's nice to meet you Jihyun-ssi." Jihyun blushed and shook Jungkook's hand. "Y-You as well, Jungkook-ssi."

Jimin raised his eyebrows as he watched his little brother. Jihyun blushed more as Jungkook chuckled a bit, showing his cute smile more. "So, do you play any video games?" Jungkook asked him. Jihyun walked and stood next to Jungkook as they talked. Hoseok chuckled as he watched them.

Jimin pulled Hoseok into the living room and pushed him down on the couch before he climbed onto the elder's lap. "Your brother's also gay?" Hoseok asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he watched Jimin lean forward. "No... well he's never said- why?" Jimin kissed on Hoseok's neck.

"Hmm... I don't know just the way he was looking at Jungkookie." Jimin chuckled against Hoseok's neck. "Maybe he is, we'll see." Hoseok smiled and kissed Jimin. "We should go."

Jimin pouted. "But-" Hoseok smiled. "We will... just not tonight baby, Yoongi-hyung wants our help packing." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Packing?" Hoseok sighed. "Yeah... I'll explain it in the car."

-

Jimin pouted as he and Hoseok held hands walking past stores at the mall. "Hyung is leaving? Oh... poor Taehyungie...and you. We- we're both leaving...." Jimin couldn't look into Hoseok's eyes.

Hoseok sighed and gently squeezed Jimin's hand. "Its okay baby, its not like you have a choice. We'll just enjoy our time together." Hoseok kissed Jimin's hand and smiled. Jimin sighed and was about to speak, but Hoseok got excited. "Jiminie! They have a candy store here!" Jimin laughed and ran with Hoseok to the store.

"Mmmm... I love you, hyung." Taehyung said before Yoongi kissed him again. "I love you too, Taehyungie. I hope you like it. Hold your hands out." Yoongi said before he walked into his closet.

Taehyung closed his eyes and held his hands out. Yoongi pulled a small box out and placed it in Taehyung's hands. Yoongi sat down in front of him and smiled. "Go ahead baby."

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked down. He eyed Yoongi suspiciously before he slowly opened it. Taehyung instantly teared up. "H-hyung!!!" Yoongi took it out of the box and stood behind Taehyung.

He leaned forward and showed Taehyung the inside of the band. "Forever?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi chuckled a bit and smiled at Taehyung warmly. "Yeah... obviously I had planned to propose with this-" "Propose?!" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi nodded. "But, now that we aren't going to be together anymore, its just a token of my love for you. Because I will always love you." Taehyung turned around and tackled Yoongi to the floor. "I love you hyung..." Taehyung said before he kissed the elder.

Yoongi smiled and kissed Taehyung back. "I love you too baby..." Taehyung stood up and helped Yoongi up. Taehyung looked over at the time. "Do we have time, hyung?"

Yoongi also looked at the clock and shrugged. "I guess so. Wait, for whaaa...oh...fuck... again?" Yoongi asked as he looked down at Taehyung's bare ass that was pressed against his crotch. "Please, hyungie~?"

"I just still can't believe Yoongi-hyung is leaving..." Jimin said as he and Hoseok walked towards Yoongi's apartment. "I'm happy for him, he needs to go." Jimin nodded and followed Hoseok inside Yoongi's apartment.

"Weird... the door-" Hoseok and Jimin both froze and stared. All that could be heard in the apartment was Taehyung's moans and skin slapping. "HYUNG!" Hoseok shouted. Yoongi and Taehyung both screamed and fell to the floor, Taehyung falling on top Yoongi, with the elder still inside of him.

Yoongi screamed out in pain. "Fuck!" Hoseok and Jimin ran over to the couple. "Are you guys okay?" Jimin asked as he tried not to laugh. Yoongi cried out. "I think you broke my dick!" Taehyung tried to turn around to check on Yoongi, but Yoongi screamed. "NO! DON'T MOVE!"

Taehyung looked up at Jimin. "I think you guys need to call an ambulance...." Hoseok sighed and looked at Jimin. Jimin pulled Hoseok over to the side. "Try to find a blanket for them. Taehyung try not to move." Jimin said before he called.

Hoseok went into Yoongi's room and grabbed the blanket, he tried to cover the couple as best as he could. "You okay, hyung?" Yoongi sniffled and nodded his head. "My dick just hurts..."

Hoseok couldn't take it, he busted out laughing. "This is your punishment for having so much sex!" Hoseok said as he laughed harder. Jimin sighed. "They're on their way, just hold on a little longer hyung." Yoongi sighed. "I broke my dick..."