Tonight

Jimin sighed as he passed Taehyung a tissue. "Taehyungie, you and your mother are literally helping us move, tomorrow isn't the last day you'll see me!"

Taehyung continued to cry. "Its just, you and Yoongi-hyung! Next, Hobi-hyung will probably be leaving me too!" Hoseok sighed and sat next to Taehyung. He rubbed the younger's back. "I'm not going anywhere, Tae."

Jimin pouted a bit. Yoongi walked in and handed Taehyung a cup of hot chocolate. "I'm not leaving till I heal, baby. Like I'm going to let that be the last time we have sex for a while." Taehyung chuckled a bit as he wiped his eyes and took the cup. "Thanks baby."

Hoseok sighed and stood up. "Hyung, we should go grab something to eat, let them hang out alone." Yoongi nodded. "Sounds good to me!" Taehyung and Jimin stood up and walked their boyfriends to the door.

"We'll see you guys in a little bit." Hoseok said to Jimin. Jimin smiled and nodded before he kissed Hoseok a couple times. Taehyung and Yoongi left the apartment. Hoseok gently held Jimin's face in his hands as he kissed him over and over again. "I love you, Jimin." Hoseok whispered against Jimin's lips.

Jimin smiled and in that moment he was completely okay with not having sex with Hoseok. He didn't need sex to validate Hoseok's love for him, not that he really wanted that in the first place. Jimin is human, he has needs. But he also thought it would bring them closer together.

In that moment though, Jimin didn't need to have sex with Hoseok. In that moment. "I love you too, hyung. I'll see you later." Jimin said softly as he smiled and looked up into Hoseok's eyes. Hoseok smiled back before kissing the boy one last time. He walked out of the apartment and pulled Yoongi away from Taehyung. "You two can make out later!"

Taehyung smiled and waved good bye to the older boys before he walked back into the apartment. "So! Jiminie-hyung, what do you want to do?" Jimin sighed and sat on the couch. Taehyung sat next to him. "What's wrong?" Jimin shrugged. "I want to have sex with Hoseok-hyung before I leave, but he said no."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Really? Pretty sure I over heard them talking about sex one time and Hoseok was expressing how back he wanted to 'sink his seed' into you? Sooo yeah." Jimin blushed. "What does that even mean?"

Taehyung shrugged. "That he wants to cum inside of you.... a lot. That would be my guess because after he said that, Yoongi laughed and said "Oh my god, that's the best feeling, I do that to Taehyung every time. He loves it, maybe a little more then I do.' And he.... he's not wrong." Taehyung said as a light blush appeared across his cheeks.

Jimin was also blushing. "Oh... um... well that was a while ago right?" Taehyung shrugged. "Like a day or two before Yoongi and I went to the hospital." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.
"He told me this morning that he didn't want to have sex with me because he was intimidated."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "I'd ask him about it, Jiminie." Jimin nodded and sighed. "I will. Let's also go get something to eat, Tae!"

-

"He has no idea, whatsoever?" Yoongi asked Hoseok after he set his menu down. Hoseok smiled and shook his head. "Nope! I'm sure he's really mad or upset with me. He tried to fuck me before we came over. He was like 'You're already naked so why not?' It was so fucking hard to resist."

Yoongi chuckled. "I could not do that." Hoseok rolled his eyes and set his menu down as well. "I know you couldn't. You and your boyfriend are sex addicts." Yoongi smiled. "Well whether that is true or not. I also know that Taehyung wouldn't want me to do that, he'd rather fuck wherever." Hoseok laughed. "Yeah, because he's a sex addict, like you!"

Yoongi waved the younger off. "Hush. So, when is it happening?" Hoseok sighed. "I was thinking we'd start around six. I'm sure we won't just do it one time." Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "You think the kid could handle more then one round with you?" Hoseok smirked.

"I'll be gentle the first time, then show him the real deal the second time... maybe the third time..." Yoongi scoffed playfully. "Jung Hoseok has gone soft! As pure and innocent as Jimin makes himself to be, I bet he's dirty... like worse then Taehyung." Hoseok blinked at his best friend a couple times. "Fuck."

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Yeah, So, have as much fun with him as you can before he leaves." Hoseok checked the time. "Ugh We still have hours." Yoongi laughed. "We should hurry and eat then you can go early." Hoseok nodded.

-

"Maybe we should test the bed out for them." Jihyun whispered into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook sighed and playfully pushed his boyfriend. "No, you can wait."

Jihyun pouted and kissed on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook giggled. "Stop it, hyung! Jihyun chuckled. "I guess I'll let that slide this time." Jungkook blushed as he looked up at his boyfriend. "I'm sorry, master." Jihyun smirked and gave Jungkook's ass a little tap. "Good boy."

Jungkook sighed and handed Jihyun two bouquets of roses. "The sooner we get done, the sooner we can have fun." Jihyun sighed and sat down on the floor with his boyfriend. Jungkook set an empty box down in front of him.

Jungkook stood up and started scattering the petals. Jihyun stood up and helped him. After that, Jungkook reached into the backpack he had brought with him. Jihyun finished and smiled. "It looks pretty!" Jungkook started placing realistic looking fake candles around the suite.

Jihyun smiled and grabbed the other backpack. "I wondered why we had the four heavy ass bags with us! Hobi-hyung really planned all this?" Jungkook nodded. "I'm proud of him. This is so not like him." Jungkook stood next to Jihyun once they had finished.

"Okay, last touches..." Jungkook handed Jihyun a bucket. "Fill that with ice would you?" Jihyun raised his eyebrows. "How did you get alcohol babe?" Jungkook chuckled. "My dads, they make and sell wine. That's why they're gone all the time. But they said hyung could have some." Jihyun chuckled before he left. Jungkook pulled a couple packages of condoms out and a new bottle of lube and set them next to the dresser.

Jihyun walked back in. Hoseok placed the bucket behind the condoms and lube then placed the wine inside. "Alright! Let's go!" Jungkook said as he shut the doors to the bedroom. He and Jihyun started to leave the hotel room. "Babe be careful! Don't trip over the candles."

Jihyun chuckled "Sorry. Well, I hope they have a really nice night together." Jungkook smiled. "They will, not sure if Jimin-hyung will be able to walk tomorrow, but it's a good thing you guys will be in the car all day." Jihyun smirked. "I hope you aren't doing anything tomorrow either." The color drained from Jungkook's face. Jihyun laughed and grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Come on baby, let's go."