Little Brothers

"Your penis isn't broken, it's very swollen though." The doctor told Taehyung and Yoongi. "Oh thank god!" Yoongi said as he squeezed Taehyung's sides a bit.

"We gave you some medicine to help the swelling. You two will have to wait until then for us to get you two apart. Your pelvic area is bruised but ice it regularly and take the medicine I prescribed and you should be fine. Mr. Kim, your rectal will most likely hurt for a day or two, but besides that, you're perfectly fine. Most you probably have is a bruised ego." The doctor said.

"We'll come back in to check on the swelling in about two hours, press the button if you need anything." Jimin and Hoseok both stood up as the doctor left. They both began to laugh.

Taehyung pouted and glared at them. "I hate you both. It's not funny." Yoongi sighed. "Babe, I think we're sex addicts." Taehyung turned his head and glared at his boyfriend. "Min Yoongi. Shut up." Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder. "Sooo... how does that swollen dick feel?" Taehyung blushed. "Don't ask..."

Yoongi lightly smacked Taehyung's back. "You're turned on!" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Shut up, hyung!" Yoongi chuckled. "Well... guess I'm not moving as soon as I thought." Taehyung perked up. "Really?!" "Ouch! Babe!" "Sorry... but seriously?!" Yoongi rubbed Taehyung's back. "Yeah... I'm too hurt to pack."

Jimin looked at Hoseok. "We could go pack for you, hyung." Hoseok said. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Babe- oh. Yeah, we can do it." Yoongi smiled. "Really? Thanks you guys!" Jimin smiled. "Call if you guys need anything!" Jimin grabbed Hoseok's arm and dragged him out of the room.

"Jiminie-hyung!" Jimin sighed and walked back into the room. "You might wanna change the sheets..." Jimin laughed. "Oh we are not doing it for the first time somewhere you two have had sex! No. We are just packing up hyung's stuff." Taehyung sighed. "We've done it a lot in a lot of different places." Taehyung said with a smirk.

Hoseok was eavesdropping at the door. "Wait... you two!" Taehyung laughed, Yoongi groaned. "Babe..." "Sorry... but yes, plenty of times." Jimin put his hands on Hoseok's chest. "Baby, I think this was punishment enough for them." Hoseok glared at the couple. "We will talk about this later." Hoseok said to Yoongi. "Yeah yeah, go be together, stop talking to Taehyung, he's moving too much!"

Jimin smiled and pushed Hoseok out of the room. "Call us when you guys get released!" Jimin said. Hoseok sighed and held Jimin's hand. "I'm gonna kill them." Jimin giggled. "I know one place where they haven't touched." Jimin said with a smirk.

-

"Do you want to play again? Or do something else?" Jungkook asked Jihyun. Jihyun blushed as Jungkook looked over at him. "We can do whatever you want." Jungkook chuckled and turned to face the other boy. "Hyung, just choose something." Jihyun placed his arm on the back of the couch.

He shrugged and slowly looked Jungkook over. Jungkook blushed and placed his hand on Jihyun's thigh. "Hyung?" Jihyun looked up at Jungkook with lustful eyes. "Yes Kookie?" Jungkook bit his bottom lip and blushed a bit. "What do you want?" Jungkook asked as he scooted a bit closer.

Jihyun looked down at the younger's lips before he started to lean in. Jungkook looked up from his lap he quickly placed his hand over Jihyun's mouth as he realized what the elder was doing. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Jihyun blushed and moved Jungkook's hand. "I uh... um..."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought you were straight." Jungkook said, he tilted his head to the side. Jihyun bit his bottom lip. "I thought so to..." Jungkook blushed as Jihyun started to lay him back. The elder boy was hovering over Jungkook. Jungkook bit down on his bottom lip as Jihyun leaned down.

Jungkook placed his hands on Jihyun's chest. "Hyung-" Jungkook turned red as Jihyun pinned Jungkook's arms above his head. "You're cute, Kookie." Jihyun whispered. Jihyun brushed his lips against Jungkook's before he pressed them against the younger's.

Jungkook moaned a bit as Jihyun repeatedly attacked his lips. Jihyun let go of Jungkook's hands once he slipped his tongue into the younger's mouth. Jungkook moaned as they laid on the couch and made out.

-

"You don't have to sit on the couch babe, I'll be right back." Hoseok said as he opened the front door and ran up to his room. Jimin walked in and shut the front door. Jihyun slowly and quietly pulled his lips away from Jungkook's.

He pushed their shirts that had came off at one point, underneath the couch. He pressed his body against Jungkook's. "Hyung-" Jungkook whispered, but Jihyun covered his mouth. Jungkook blushed. Hoseok ran back downstairs and looked at Jimin. "They aren't in Kookie's room."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "The tv-" Jimin peered over the couch. "Oh. Wow." Jihyun sighed and stood up. Jungkook sat up and smiled at the two older boys. "Hi." Jimin looked at his little brother and chuckled. "Jihyun-" Jihyun shook his head. "I'm not gay, hyung." Jimin smiled and nodded. "I know you aren't."

Jungkook looked over at Jihyun and pouted. "Then why-" Jihyun kneeled down in front of Jungkook. "I like you, Jungkook. I've never been attracted to a guy before... but I like you." Jungkook smiled and kissed Jihyun softly. "I'm not sure what my sexual orientation is now, but I was definitely smitten by you the moment I laid eyes on you." Jihyun said as he caressed Jungkook's cheek.

Hoseok sighed. "We're very- Jesus." Jimin blushed and looked at Hoseok as their brothers began to make out again. "Jungkook!" Jihyun sighed as he pulled away. "Can you two do that when we leave?" Hoseok asked. Jihyun smirked at Jungkook. "I think we should move upstairs..." Jihyun whispered.

Jungkook quickly nodded and stood up. Jihyun grabbed their shirts from underneath the couch and quickly followed Jungkook up the stairs. Hoseok cleared his throat, stopping them midway. "If you don't have condoms, I have some in the top drawer of my dresser. And lube." Jihyun smirked and kissed on Jungkook's back and shoulders as Hoseok talked to them.

"Don't worry, Hobi-hyung. I'll take really good care of your brother." Jihyun said with a smirk before he smacked Jungkook's ass. Jungkook giggled as they ran upstairs. Hoseok sighed and looked at Jimin. "Let's go."

-

Jimin looked over at Hoseok and sighed as he sat down on Yoongi's couch. "This isn't fair." Hoseok looked over at Jimin and pouted. "What's wrong baby?" Jimin huffed out a puff of breath. "Our little brothers are having sex before we are! Taehyung and Yoongi have sex all the time! It's-! It's not fair." Jimin said with a pout.

Hoseok smiled and sat next to him. "We'll have sex, don't stress about it. It'll happen when it's suppose to. I don't wanna force or rush anything with you, Jiminie." Jimin groaned. "Well! What if I do want you to use force?! Like right now, I want you to bend me over this couch and take me!" Hoseok laughed. "Babe, Hyung and Taehyungie had sex against the couch last."

Jimin groaned. "Fuck... this whole apartment is probably tainted..." Hoseok nodded, he took the younger's hands in his own. "We still have three days left-" Jimin shook his head. "Two, today is the third day..." Hoseok sighed. "Well, We still have two days. It'll happen if-"

Jimin's eyes widened. "If?! IF?! It's going to happen Jung Hoseok! You are taking my virginity before I leave. That's all I ever wanted and I am so fucking close. No, you're fucking me before I leave." Hoseok gasped. "So you don't actually love me?! You just wanted my dick this whole time?! How rude!"

Jimin laughed as Hoseok poked at his sides. "Hyung!" Hoseok and Jimin both laughed as they fell onto the floor. Jimin squeaked a bit as his laughter turned into giggles. Hoseok watched him, a warm smile on his face as he watched the boy he loved giggle cutely.

Jimin blushed as Hoseok leaned down. "I love you, Park Jimin." Jimin smiled. "I love you too, Jung Hoseok- baby?" Jimin wiped away Hoseok's tears. "Aww.. baby..." Hoseok buried his face in the younger's neck. "I don't want you to leave..." Jimin sighed and held him. "It'll be okay, baby. We'll get through it, I promise."