Please Forgive Me

"How-" Yoongi started to ask. Hoseok interrupted him. "He's Park Jimin. He's perfect in every way. I'm just... Hoseok." Taehyung rubbed Hoseok's back as he spoke. "Hyung, you are just Hoseok. But that's exactly why Jiminie-hyung fell in love with you." Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair. "I doubt he's still-"

Taehyung and Yoongi both laughed. "He's most definitely still going to be in love with you. Hell, he put up with your mean ass for over ten years and he was head-over-heels for you." Yoongi said. "So, could we please go over there?" Yoongi asked impatiently. Taehyung and Hoseok got up and walked out to Yoongi's car. Yoongi was about to walk over to the car, but stopped. "Shit, I forgot my phone."

Taehyung walked over and took the keys. He unlocked the car and got into the front seat. He was about to place the keys in the cup holder, but had to move Yoongi's phone. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the front door.

"I thought-" Yoongi cut Jungkook off as he kissed him roughly. Jungkook smirked and moaned as Yoongi lifted him up and began to make out with him. He walked into the kitchen with him and set him on the counter.

Jungkook pulled away. "What-" Yoongi attacked his neck. "Told them I left my phone in here." Yoongi kissed him a couple times. Jungkook smiled and giggled as Yoongi continued to kiss him. "Hyung, they're gonna get suspicious!" Jungkook said as he gently pushed Yoongi back.

Yoongi sighed and took a step back. He pulled a key out of his pocket. "You know where I live?" Jungkook nodded and took the key. "I'm having dinner at Taehyung's parents. He's staying there tonight. I'll text you when to head over there." Jungkook nodded and kissed Yoongi one last time. "I'll see you later." Yoongi smiled and walked out of the house.

He got into the car and took the keys out of the cup holder. "Did you find it?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and smiled. "Yeah-" "It was in the car." Taehyung said as he handed Yoongi his phone.

Yoongi laughed a bit. "Yeah, I know, that's what I meant by I found it." Yoongi said as he started the car. Taehyung nodded and looked out the window. Hoseok tapped Yoongi's shoulder. "Come on, I need to see Jimin!"

-

"Ughhh... how many more boxes?" Jihyun asked his mother. "I think Jimin is getting the last one." She said. Jihyun put the box in the truck and sighed as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. Jimin walked out with the last box.

"Mom, are you sure you didn't tell dad-" "Yes, Jimin. He wanted to accept the offer anyways. I merely stated that it would also benefit you. Plus, this is the perfect time because you have two years left and it's summer! So, you wouldn't be going to a new school in the middle of a semester!" Jimin chuckled as he placed the last box in.

"I'm just dreading having to tell Taehyung..." Jimin pouted as he sat on the porch. He, his mother and brother all watched as Yoongi's car pulled into their driveway. "Well, you won't have to dread it much longer." Jihyun said. "Come on, lets give them some privacy." Jimin's mother said as she guided her youngest inside.

"Okay, I need to talk to him first so you two just stay here till I get back." Taehyung said before he got out and walked over to Jimin. "Hyung!" Taehyung embraced Jimin tightly. "You okay, Tae?" Taehyung sighed as he let go of Jimin. "Not really... but I will talk to you about that later. Um, you busy?" "Well, actually, Tae-" "Because Hoseok is in the back and he wanted to talk to you." Taehyung said as he rubbed the nape of his neck. Jimin stared at the car. "Seriously, Taehyung?!"

Taehyung pouted. "I'm sorry! But please just hear him out. He's felt miserable ever since you guys fought." Jimin scoffed. "I know. I've read and listened to all of his messages." Taehyung pouted and pulled on Jimin's shirt. "Please, hyung?" Jimin sighed and pinched Taehyung's cheek. "You're lucky you're cute and that I love you. Fine, I'll talk to him. But then I need to talk to all three of you. So, we should go get lunch, if everything with Hoseok-hyung goes well." Taehyung nodded and smiled. "Okay!"

Taehyung was about to walk away, but Jimin grabbed his arm and turned him back around. He hugged Taehyung tightly. Taehyung chuckled. "You okay, hyung?" Jimin smiled weakly as he pulled away from Taehyung. "Yeah. Go get Hoseok-hyung." Taehyung nodded and walked back to the car.

Taehyung got into the car and looked back at Hoseok. "Hyung, don't be an asshole. You love him. And he loves you too." Hoseok sighed and nodded. Yoongi and Taehyung watched as he slowly walked over to Jimin. "Is he okay?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung sighed. "Yeah." Yoongi looked over at him and furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you okay, babe?"

Taehyung looked out the window. He wasn't sure of how he felt about being called that now with all of his suspicions running through his head. "I'm fine, Yoongi-hyung." Yoongi raised both of his eyebrows a bit. "Yoongi-hyung?" Taehyung looked at him. "Yes, what's-" Taehyung's phone interrupted him. "I'll be right back." Taehyung said as he got out of the car.

"Jimin-" "Let's go inside. It's too hot out here." Jimin said before he lifted his shirt up to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Hoseok blushed a bit as he stared at the younger's torso. Jimin sighed as he let go of his shirt. He looked at Hoseok and tilted his head a bit. "Hyung, what were you staring at?" Hoseok blushed a bit more and laughed awkwardly. "N-nothing, I just... Man, it is really hot out here."

Jimin eyed Hoseok for a minute longer before he walked inside with Hoseok in tow. Jimin lead Hoseok to his room. "You can sit on my bed. I have to tell my mother something real quick." Jimin said before he ran back downstairs. Hoseok looked around the barren room. "Where's all..." Hoseok's voice trailed off as he quickly moved to the window and looked down at the moving-truck.

"Mom, Jihyun?" Jimin said as he walked into the kitchen. His mother and brother both looked up at Jimin. "Yes? You okay? Where's Taehyung? Did you-" Jimin shook his head. "Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung brought Hoseok-hyung over." Jihyun furrowed his eyebrows as he repeated Hoseok's name in his head. "That bastard is here?" Jihyun asked as he stood up.

Jimin patted his shoulder and pointed to his seat. "Calm down, big brother. He hasn't been an ass hole yet. So, I'm okay. Apparently, he wants to apologize." Jihyun scoffed. "Like he deserves to even be heard."

Jimin sighed. "Everyone deserves more then one chance, Jihyun." Jihyun rolled his eyes. "If I hear you sniffle once, I'll beat the life out of him." Jimin smiled and nodded. "I won't stop you." Jimin turned to walk back upstairs. "Can I punch him at least once even if he doesn't?" Jihyun shouted after him. Jimin laughed as he ran back up the stairs.