Playing Games

"The arcade?" Yoongi and Taehyung had both said, except they were nowhere near each other.

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi. "Yeah hyung! Remember coming here after school everyday in grade school and middle school?" Yoongi pouted. "Yeah. This is where you and Jimin introduced me to Taehyung..."

"Hobi, whose that little kid staring at you?" Yoongi asked his best friend.

Hoseok looked in the direction Yoongi had been pointing to. Hoseok sighed. "That's Jimin, Park Jimin. He's in my dance class. He's just some annoying kid who won't leave me alone."

Yoongi smiled and chuckled before his eyes landed upon the little boy who had ran up to Jimin with a bright smile. A smile Yoongi had never seen before. "We should hang out with them." Yoongi said. Hoseok gave Yoongi a look of disgust. "Um, no. Did you miss the part where I said Jimin was annoying?" Yoongi sighed and pouted. "Hoseok! Come on, please?"

"Jimin, How is this place suppose to make me feel better?" Taehyung asked. Jimin pouted. "You use to love coming here." Taehyung sighed. "Well, yeah. This is where I met Yoongi-hyung." Jimin frown. "Shit. I'm sorry, Tae. I forgot.." Taehyung looked around at the games as he sighed.

"Jiminie-hyung!" Taehyung said as he ran up to his best friend. "I still can't believe you've never been to the arcade before, Tae." Taehyung giggled. "It's not my fault, you never bring me when you come! Also, my mommy would never let me leave and go by myself like yours." Jimin chuckled at his best friend.

Jimin looked around till his eyes fell onto Hoseok. Jimin blushed. "Ooo! What's that?!" Taehyung said before running off. Jimin just stood there staring at Hoseok. He blushed more once the boy Hoseok was standing next to pointed at him.

"Hyung! Come on! Let's go play!" Taehyung said. Jimin looked at his best friend who had his usual boxy smile on. Jimin tensed up and grabbed Taehyung's arm. "Tae, older boys are coming over to talk to us." Taehyung turned around and smiled at the two boys who approached them.

"Hi! I'm Taehyung." Taehyung said as he held out his hand. Jimin looked at him like he was crazy. The other boy pushed Hoseok out of the way to take Taehyung's hand. Jimin gave Hoseok a small smile. "H-hi Hoseok-hyung." Hoseok sighed and looked at one of the arcade games. "Hi.... Park Jimin."

Yoongi walked around. "Hyung, here." Hoseok handed him a fistful of coins. "Thanks, You know there's only one game I want to play though." Hoseok chuckled. "I know hyung. Go ahead. I'll be over here." Hoseok said as he pointed to the Mrs. Pac-Man game. Yoongi made his way over to his favorite game and froze.

Taehyung inserted a coin Jimin had given him and pouted. "Please help me take my mind off of him." Taehyung whispered to the game. "Could I play with you?" Taehyung's head snapped towards the direction the voice had come from. Taehyung bit his lip nervously. Before nodding his head in agreement.

Jimin walked around until he found his favorite game. He pouted once he saw that someone was already playing it. Jimin watched as the boy moved Mrs. Pac-Man to get the last piece of fruit and last couple of dots. The blue ghost, Inky, came and ran into Mrs. Pac-Man. The boy who was playing groaned out. Jimin chuckled before realizing who the boy was.

He went to stand next to the game. "Annoying ass game." Hoseok said. Jimin's eyes widened a bit. "Hyung? Wha-" Hoseok groaned again. "Great, now the most annoying boy in the world is here." Jimin sighed and pushed Hoseok a bit. "Hyung! Are you here by yourself?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and looked at Jimin. "No, Yoongi-hyung.... Fuck, I'm assuming you aren't here alone either?" Jimin shook is head. "Come on, we have to find them." Jimin said as he grabbed Hoseok's wrist. Hoseok sighed and pulled his arm away. "I know where they are." Hoseok grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him to where he knew the pair would be.

Hoseok and Jimin stopped and watched Taehyung and Yoongi. Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "That's no fair, hyung! You literally always beat me." Yoongi chuckled and held up a coin. "Wanna go again?" Taehyung sighed and nodded. "Yes, but if I win... You have to kiss me."

Yoongi smirked. "And if I win?" Taehyung smiled and leaned over and whispered into Yoongi's ear. Yoongi's eyebrows raised as a light blush made its way onto his face. He smirked and inserted the coins. "I'm gonna win, I always win."

Jimin looked down at his and Hoseok's hands as they stood there watching their friends. He blushed and smiled to himself, making sure not to make any happy noises to get the elder's attention. Hoseok bit his lip nervously as he watched Taehyung and Yoongi play.

Jimin looked up at Hoseok. He took this opportunity to admire the elder's feature's up close. He smiled more every time he moved onto another feature. He started with Hoseok's cute little nose, then up to his high cheek bones. Jimin sighed happily as he studied the delicate shape of Hoseok's eyes. Finally, his eyes shifted down to the elder's lips.

Jimin blushed as he began to imagine Hoseok's soft lips on his own, on his neck and chest. Jimin licked his lips as he continued to think of what Hoseok could and would do to him if he ever got the chance. Jimin could hear Taehyung groaning and Yoongi cheering since he had beaten Taehyung in the distance.

Jimin had involuntarily squeezed Hoseok's hand as he was thinking. Hoseok looked over at Jimin. Jimin blushed brightly at the same time as Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes widened before he yanked his hand away. He stared at Jimin for a moment before scoffing and walking over to Yoongi and Taehyung. Jimin smiled to himself before joining his friends.

"I hate you." Taehyung said with a pout. Yoongi smirked and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist. "That's the opposite of what you'll be saying later tonight." Taehyung blushed and lightly smacked Yoongi's shoulder. "Shush." Hoseok smiled. "So, I'm assuming- Welp, yep. My assumption was right." Hoseok blushed, clearing his throat as he turned around.

Jimin looked over Hoseok's shoulder to see Yoongi and Taehyung in a very intense make-out session. Jimin chuckled a bit and turned his attention to Hoseok who was pouting. "What's wrong, hyung?" Hoseok sighed and rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry." Jimin smiled and walked past Hoseok.

"Guys!" Jimin sighed before clapping his hands next to Taehyung and Yoongi's heads. Taehyung and Yoongi pulled away from each other. Jimin smiled at Yoongi who had an annoyed expression on his face. "We are going to go feed Hoseok-hyung now, okay?" Jimin said. They both groaned and nodded. Jimin smiled at Hoseok before he grabbed the elder's hand and pulled him towards the exit with Taehyung and Yoongi right behind them.

Hoseok glared at Jimin. "Why are you holding my hand?" Jimin blushed and let go of Hoseok's hand. "I'm sorry. I thought you were so hungry that you might need help with your balance." Hoseok rolled his eyes and walked ahead of Jimin with his hands in his pockets. "You just did it to annoy me." Jimin sighed and frowned. He spoke lowly so only he could hear himself.

"Sure, hyung. That's the reason."