Actions Have Consequences

Hoseok sighed as he laid down on his bed. It had been almost a week since his fight with Jimin. Jimin hadn't been going to any of their classes, which worried Hoseok. Jimin never missed dance practice. Knowing that, made Hoseok feel ten times worse.

"I'm sorry, but the voicemail box is full." He had gotten over his fear of trying to contact the younger.

He sighed again and placed his phone next to him. A couple seconds later, he was up on his feet pacing around a bit. "I should just fucking go see him..." Hoseok jumped a bit once he heard a groan come from his doorway.

"Yes! Fucking finally, just go see him. " Jungkook said. Hoseok sighed and grabbed his phone. "What are you going to do?" Hoseok asked him. Jungkook smiled at his older brother. "I have a friend coming over. "

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Who?" Jungkook smiled. "Yugyeom." Hoseok nodded. "Alright, I'll be back later." Jungkook followed Hoseok downstairs and waved goodbye to him as he walked away.

Jungkook walked back inside and took out his phone. "He's leaving soon, can you come over?"

-

Hoseok was feeling kind of excited. He had a smile on his face as he bounced down the street. He suddenly stopped and facepalmed himself. He had no clue where Jimin lived.

He pulled out his phone and quickly called Yoongi. "Oh, hey Hobi-" "Yeah, Hi. Is Taehyung with you?" Yoongi sighed. "I was about to leave, why?" "I need Jimin's address."

"You two made up?" Taehyung asked him after he had snatched Yoongi's phone from his hand. "Uh... no, not yet. That's why I need his address!" Taehyung chuckled. "If my handsome man didn't have something to do, I would of made him come pick you up and we'd take you-"

Hoseok heard some muffled words. "How far from your house are you?" Yoongi asked. "Ummm, like down the street, why?" Yoongi sighed. "Go back, we'll pick you up and take you." Hoseok smiled. "Thanks guys! See you in a bit!"

"I thought you had somewhere to be baby?" Taehyung asked as he ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. Yoongi looked up at Taehyung and smiled. "I did... but I want to be with you right now. We can do whatever you want."

Taehyung blushed and smiled. He kissed Yoongi a couple times. "I lov-" Taehyung started to say before Yoongi cleared his throat. "Let's go help Hobi." Yoongi said. Taehyung pouted and followed Yoongi out.

Hoseok sighed as he sat impatiently on his porch. He pulled up his messages and opened Jimin's. 'Jimin. I know you hate me right now, you have every right to. But I want to apologize, sincerely. So, please, answer me back.' He sent hoping to reach the younger.

Hoseok sighed as he walked back inside of his house. "Oh, hyung. I thought-" "Yoongi-hyung and Taehyungie are coming to get me. I forgot that I didn't know where he lives." Jungkook pouted a bit and nodded. "When is Yugyeom coming over?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook raised his eyebrows a bit. "Oh um he's sick so I will just be here... by myself like always."

Hoseok embraced his little brother. "After I fix things with Jimin, We'll go do something, okay?" Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. "Sounds good." Hoseok smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Let's watch something while we wait." Hoseok suggested.

After a while, Yoongi and Taehyung walked through the door. Hoseok jumped up and smiled widely. "Let's go!" Taehyung chuckled a bit. "Slow your roll. What are you even going to say to him?" Hoseok opened and closed his mouth. "Well... I'm not sure..." Taehyung sighed and sat down on the couch with him. Jungkook walked into the kitchen and Yoongi followed a couple minutes after.

"I was going to start off with: 'I'm sorry I'm such an asshole all the time, I didn't want to actually hurt your feelings. I regret what I said and just how I handled the situation.' Something like that." Hoseok said.

Taehyung nodded his head. "Not bad, but Jiminie-hyung was really hurt by what you said. I've never seen him without a smile on his face for this long." Hoseok groaned and sighed. "Hyung, why do you actually dislike Jiminie-hyung?" Taehyung asked.

-

Yoongi sighed as he approached Jungkook from behind. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry I ruined our plans. And that you found out like this. They just sprung this on me." Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook shrugged and turned around in Yoongi's arms. "It's fine. I just thought..." he whispered back. Yoongi swiped his thumb over Jungkook's bottom lip slowly. "I know, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you later baby, okay?" Jungkook smiled a bit and nodded. Yoongi smiled back and leaned in. He kissed the younger a couple times before he grabbed three bottles of water out of the fridge and walked back out to Hoseok and Taehyung.

"I don't know why." "Yes you do, hyung. Deep down, you know why." Yoongi handed them the water bottles. "Why what?" Yoongi asked as he sat next to Taehyung. "Why hyung hates Jiminie-hyung so much." Taehyung said as he looked at his boyfriend.

Yoongi chuckled. "He knows." Hoseok glared at his friends. "It's not for the reason you're thinking, hyung." Yoongi scoffed. "Whatever you say, Hobi." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" Yoongi placed his arm behind Taehyung and sighed. "Babe, he's in love with Jimin." Taehyung raised both of his eyebrows and processed. He smirked. "He is."

Hoseok stood up quickly. "What the fuck! No I'm not! How- I hate him. I loathe him!" Yoongi sighed. "No you don't. You're projecting your own feelings towards yourself onto Jimin, your insecurities. You've been in love with Jimin for probably just as long as he has been in love with you." Taehyung looked at his boyfriend. Yoongi stood up. "Hoseok, you cannot look me in the eyes and tell me you hate him. You're over here beating yourself up for hurting him." Hoseok scoffed. "I feel bad because I went too far."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. He flicked Hoseok's forehead. "Wake up! It is time you realize that you actually love that boy." Hoseok rubbed his forehead and pouted. He sat down on the couch and sighed. "I... I can't-"

"Why do you think you can't be in love with him? Why won't you let it happen?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok rested his face in his hands. "Because hyung, I'm not good enough for him."