You're Worth The Wait.

"Hyung! Hi! I'm sorry, we're getting ready to leave right now, we'll be there as soon as we can." Jungkook said. "You two better hurry... or-or don't... don't come too soon..." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean hyung?" "I uh... Jimin. I gotta go!"

Jungkook pouted a bit as he looked at his phone after his brother had hung up. "Was that Hobi-hyung?" Jihyun asked as he walked into the kitchen. Jungkook nodded his head. "Yeah, and I can clean these dishes when I get back, we should get going." Jihyun smirked and sat on the counter. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "No."

Jihyun pouted a bit. "Please baby? I promise it'll only be one round and I'll make it quick!" Jihyun pouted more and clasped his hands together to plead. "Pleaseeee?!" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "You're lucky you're cute.... and adorable as fuck when you pout."

Jihyun smirked as he slipped his hands up Jungkook's shirt. He chuckled. "Not the words I was hoping you'd use, but I'll take it." Jungkook giggled and bit his bottom lip as Jihyun kissed on his neck.

Jungkook pulled away before he pulled his own clothes off. Jihyun sighed softly as he slowly felt on Jungkook's body. "This is going to be hard..." Jihyun whispered. "What is baby?" Jungkook whispered back. Jihyun sighed softly. "Being away from you."

Jungkook kissed him softly. "We'll try to visit each other as much as possible. Okay? I'm sure I could convince my dads at one point that I want to see where I was born or something. I'll find a way. But thank god for technology."

Jihyun chuckled and grabbed Jungkook's hand and lead him into the living room. He sat down on the couch and pulled Jungkook onto his lap. "It's still gonna be hard for me baby..." Jungkook looked into his eyes. "How come?" Jihyun smiled and watched as he gently caressed Jungkook's cheek. "Because.... I think I'm addicted to you..." Jihyun whispered before he licked his lips slowly.

Jungkook blushed brightly. "I- You-" Jungkook stammered. Jihyun smiled and gently pushed back the younger's hair. Jihyun leaned forward and gently brushed his lips against the younger's. Jungkook closed his eyes, he whispered. "I love you."

Jihyun smiled before he kissed Jungkook passionately as his heart pounded against his chest. Jungkook gently grabbed the elder's face as they pulled away from each other. He was about to kiss him again, but Jihyun hesitated. He looked down at Jungkook's lips before he looked up into his eyes. "I love you too, baby."

-

"God your cock is so fucking huge..." "Baby... come on, stop with the teasing... just put it in your mouth already, we gotta go." Taehyung pouted and continue to rub Yoongi through his pants. "But you know I like talking dirty before we really do anything..."

Yoongi sighed. "I know baby, but... we just don't have time for this." Yoongi moved the younger's hand and got off the bed. Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "You have a boner though! Let me take care of it for you, Daddy!" Taehyung whined.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No. Come on, let's go. Your mom is blowing up both of our phones." Taehyung groaned loudly before he got up and stomped over to Yoongi.

The elder grabbed the back of Taehyung's hair and pulled his head back. "Stop it. And yes, I do realize by doing this does not help you forget about how horny you are. I wasn't trying to do that anyways." Yoongi gripped his hair a bit tighter as he smirked. His voice became deeper. "Now you'll have something to look forward to on your way back."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows before Yoongi pulled him closer."I'm gonna make sure you won't be able to walk for the next three days after you get back since you left me unattended." Yoongi growled into Taehyung's ear before he let go of him.

Taehyung rubbed the back of his head as he looked down at his crotch. Yoongi looked down as well and chuckled. "Good, now we'll both suffer from blue balls. Remember, it's all your fault though." Yoongi said as he tapped Taehyung's cheek twice before he walked out of his bedroom.

Taehyung run after him and jumped onto the elder's back. "Do we have to leave now?! We can just fuck really really quick! No foreplay, I promise! Please please please?!"

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "We're already late, this is part of your punishment, you'll get the rest later. I have to say good bye to Jimin." Yoongi said as he held onto the younger's legs before they left his apartment.

-

Jimin giggled as Hoseok kissed up his neck to his ear, gently nibbling on the younger's earlobe. "I wish we could stay here, like this." Jimin said softly as he played with Hoseok's hand. "Mmm.. me too baby..." Hoseok said before he kissed Jimin's cheek. Jimin turned over and faced the elder. "Hyung?" Hoseok looked into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin sighed as he gently touched Hoseok's cheek. "I love you...so much." Hoseok smiled. "I love you too, Jiminie." Hoseok gently kissed Jimin's forehead. Jimin sighed and hugged Hoseok tightly as he began to cry. "I love you so much, which is why this hurts so much.... but... I can't do long distance..."

Hoseok sat up. "What? Why not?" Jimin sighed and sat up. "Not being able to see you or touch you... it'll kill me, hyung and you, I'm sure... I'm sorry." Hoseok looked at Jimin. "I'll wait for you then." Jimin laughed a bit as he wiped away at the tears that began to fall from his eyes. "Hyung, I'm not moving back, even if I were to move back, it won't be for a long time." Hoseok nodded. "I know... I'll still wait for you. You're more than worth the wait, Jimin."

Jimin blushed and threw his arms around the elder's neck. "I love you, hyung... and I'm sorry... but please don't wait for me..." Hoseok gently pulled the younger away from him as he held back his tears. He was quiet for a couple minutes before he softly spoke again. "Okay... I won't."

Hoseok stood up and put his clothes back on. "I don't think our brother's are back yet. I'm gonna go over to my house and get them." Jimin wiped his tears away and nodded. "Okay... I'll see you when you get back..." Hoseok nodded before he grabbed his keys off the ground and left. Jimin stood up and got dressed before he broke down and began to sob.