We Can Do It

Park Jimin.

Hoseok stared at him in disgust as they all sat at a table looking over the menu. Yoongi looked over and nudged him with his elbow. "What?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi leaned over and whispered. "If you're trying to make his head explode with your mind or something, its not going to work."

Hoseok sighed and placed his menu down the same time as Jimin. Jimin blushed and quickly looked away when their eyes locked. "So, you and Hobi-hyung dance together, right Jiminie-hyung?" Taehyung asked. Jimin smiled a bit and nodded. "We've been in the same dance class for more then ten years." "Yep." Hoseok agreed.

"Well, that's nice...that you both already know each other..." Taehyung said. Hoseok shrugged and Jimin sighed out of boredom. Taehyung looked at Yoongi. "I need to use the restroom." Taehyung said as he stood up. "What do you want babe, in case the waiter comes back?"

Taehyung widened his eyes at Yoongi, his eyes shifted over towards the restrooms then back over to Yoongi. Yoongi's eye brows raised, then furrowed in confusion. Taehyung sighed and flicked Yoongi on the back of his head as he walked past him. Jimin gave Hoseok a small fake smile, which Hoseok returned. They both picked up their menus again. Yoongi pouted as he looked back in the direction Taehyung had left.

To his surprise, Taehyung was standing close to the restroom door. Taehyung gestured for Yoongi to get up and go over to him. "Hey, guys I'll be back. I gotta use it too." Yoongi said before he quickly got up and walked into the rest room.

Jimin waited a couple seconds to put his menu back down. "Hoseok-hyung?" Hoseok rolled his eyes before putting the menu back down. "What?" Jimin sighed and looked up at him. "We should just try to get along, for them. I think if they knew who the other was bringing, they would have never done this. Everyone knows you don't like me."

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Um, you don't like me either. So, don't go trying to make me out as the bad guy." Jimin shrugged. "True, but at least I can hide it. You've been glaring at me this whole time." Jimin said before he took a sip of his drink. Hoseok smiled. "I'll make it easier for all of us and just walk home." Hoseok said before he stood up.

Jimin placed his hand on Hoseok arm. "No, don't. We have to pretend to get along, just for tonight, for our friends. You know they have things planned after this. And you also know how Taehyung gets when stuff he plans never go his way." Hoseok sighed out. "Get your hand off of me and I'll stay." Jimin smirked and kept his hand there. "Stay and fake it?"

Hoseok wanted to punch Jimin in his stupid perfect face. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Jimin shook his head. "You have to actually fake it, hyung." Hoseok sighed and put on his best smile. "There. Happy?"

Jimin smiled and nodded, he let go of Hoseok's arm. "Your smile is cute, well the fake one is anyways. I'm sure the real one is better. I wouldn't know." Jimin said with a shrug. Hoseok kept smiling. "Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Please shut the fuck up until they return."

-

"This is a disaster."

Taehyung said before he sighed as he looked at his boyfriend. Yoongi nodded. "It's kinda weird and I feel uncomfortable, do we have to continue this? I'm sure the both of them don't want to be here any longer then we do." he said. Taehyung sighed and nodded. "We can just get take out and watch a movie or something."