O' Starry Night

Jimin sighed as Hoseok got up off the couch. "I'll be right back baby. Do you want or need anything?" Jimin smiled and shook his head. "No, hyung." Hoseok smiled and left. Jimin sighed and stared at Hoseok's ass as he walked away.

Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Taehyung. "Hyung? Whats up? Sorry that I missed-" "Taehyung, I need help." Jimin looked over at the kitchen doorway. "Whats wrong hyung?" Jimin sighed. "I need help... seducing..." Jimin groaned as he heard Yoongi laughing.

"Hyung!" Jimin pouted. "Jiminie, just be yourself." Yoongi said. Jimin checked the door again. "Hyung... seriously-" Yoongi sighed. Jimin heard some giggling. "Baby stop it... be nice to Jiminie-hyung! He's still a virgin." Jimin blushed. "Would you two hurry!"

Yoongi took Taehyung's phone. "Jimin, just be straightforward with him. That'll turn him on more then anything." Jimin sighed. Hoseok walked back in and sighed. "Seriously?"

Hoseok pouted and sat down next to Jimin. "Oooo he's back?! Oh my god! call me tomorrow, hyung!" Jimin looked over at Hoseok's pouty face. "Okay, I will. Bye Taehyungie, bye Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin set his phone down and stood up.

"We have to leav-?" Jimin sat on Hoseok's lap facing him. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. "Daddy... I want you. Now." Jimin whispered seductively. Hoseok blinked a couple times, his brain slowly processing what was going on. "Jiminie-"

Jimin slowly ran his hand down Hoseok's chest, then slowly up his shirt. Hoseok licked his lips and smirked. "What has gotten into you?" Jimin shrugged and slowly pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the ground.

Hoseok bit his bottom lip hard. "God damn baby...." Jimin smiled as he gently traced Hoseok's lips, causing the elder to slowly let go of his bottom lip. Lust took over, Jimin grabbed Hoseok's face and kissed him ravenously. Hoseok kissed Jimin back and blushed as he felt the younger's hard member against his stomach.

Hoseok smirked before he pulled away. "Should we-" "Upstairs, now." Jimin said. Hoseok held onto Jimin as he stood up. "Fuck, yes sir." Jimin giggled and held onto Hoseok. He laughed as Hoseok ran up the stairs. Jimin attacked Hoseok's lips as they walked into Hoseok's room. They fell onto the bed, Hoseok on top of Jimin, their make out session slowly getting more intense as it went on.

Hoseok pulled away and pulled his shirt off. Jimin ran his fingers down Hoseok's chest and abs. "Holy shit... this is actually happening..." Jimin whispered to himself. Hoseok chuckled and bit his lip as he undid his pants. "Been thinking about this moment for a long time?" Jimin nodded.

Hoseok leaned down and kissed Jimin softly. "Don't worry baby... I'll be gentle." Jimin smiled softly at Hoseok and giggled cutely. "I know you will hyung... I meant... doing it, with you..." Jimin said as he crimsoned. Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Doing it with me?" Jimin covered his face as he nodded his head.

Hoseok chuckled and slowly moved Jimin's hands. He smiled before he leaned down and kissed the younger. Jimin moaned a bit as Hoseok kissed down his jawline, his neck, his chest. Jimin's breathing grew heavier as Hoseok kissed along his chest.

Jimin closed his eyes as Hoseok kissed his torso. He ran his fingers through the elder's hair. Hoseok slowly licked Jimin's abs as he began to undo Jimin's jeans. Jimin gasped. "H-hyung-" "Daddy." Jimin blushed and shivered a bit as Hoseok's removed his pants and boxers.

The elder licked his lips before he locked eyes with Jimin. He kept them locked on the younger's as he leaned down and licked Jimin's tip. "Hy- Daddy! D-Don't tease.." Hoseok smirked and spat onto his hand before he wrapped it around Jimin's cock.

Hoseok watched Jimin's face as he began to slowly jerk the younger off. Jimin bit his bottom lip and arched his back a bit. "Fuck, that feels good!" Hoseok licked his lips and moved back up to kiss Jimin. Jimin reached down and rubbed Hoseok through his pants as they made out again.