Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 5 Finale Fan Fiction)

A mysterious cloaked figure appears before SHIELD to explain Fitz death with reasons unknown and his or her identity unknown.

The cloaked figure explains how time doesn't like to be messed with especially when a big event changes so time fixes itself and changes things.

Since Coulson died but came back to life after Daisy Johnson killing Talbot, time decides that someone on the SHIELD team had to die and it choose Fitz but time doesn't like doing it so it gives a warning so they could prepare without them knowing the warning but they had to figure it out but didn't. The warning was by Simmons and Fitz grandson when he said "I mean, besides, according to Fitz, if the world doesn't crack open and you break the time loop, I'll just blink out of existence anyway, so it's just one more vacancy, right? Come on. I never totally fit in with the gang, anyway."

The cloaked figure made some minor adjustments to the timeline like how Jemma gets pregnant with her daughter from the alternate timeline before Fitz died or she still gets pregnant with her daughter but from another guy. Also, where Deke will still be alive a while before he blinks out of existence.

I wrote this and came up with it while I was watching the DVR recording of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. MCU TV show Season 5 episode 22 season finale and wrote it all down here when the DVR recording was paused at 0:44 minutes out of a 1:00.