The Fuser (Story Idea)

This is a story idea that involves planet Earth, meteors, humans, and animals.

Before the story begins a man and his dog is walking through the woods and they see a meteor streaking through the sky so they walk to the impact crash and see a meteor. So, the person calls the authority. They do whatever authorities do for a crash meteor.

Several weeks to a month go by and the human and his dog go back to their normal activities and doesn't think much of it.

So, night comes the human goes to bed and while he is asleep the dog goes to bed via jumping into bed with his human.

When the guy wakes up he discovers his dog is not in the bed and starts calling the dog and no response so he goes looks for him throughout the house and while looking for the dog he walks pasts a mirror and then he doubles back towards the mirror and looks at himself in the mirror but he looks differently.

He looks at himself and he sees he has similar features to his dog and he discovers that he fused with the dog and when he got scared and started getting and anxiety or panic attack and his dog unfused from him.

Things like this start happening all over the world. And people learned that when a human and animal fuse the human gains abilities and things associated with animals.

They are no records or incidents or reports of this happening with insects or with an animal infusing with a human.