SyFy Van Helsing TV show - Fan Fiction (Story Idea)

This is a story idea and fan fiction about the first Van Helsing aka the first vampire hunter.

The first Van Helsing wasn't a real person or real name. It was just another identity created by this immortal who went by many names and identities, some real and some fake. By real I mean he killed the original person and took over their identity. This immortal was nearly 300,000 years old.

The First One aka The Dark One was just a relative of Van Helsing. They were exposed to something of unknown origin way back when. It turned the First One/Dark One into a vampire who was mortal and it turned his relative Van Helsing into an immortal who can pass on his immortality but at the same time keep his immortality and still be immortal. Which is how vampires got immortality because the relative gave it to the First One/Dark One.

Then as time passed the vampires made by the Dark One kept killing and killing which was why the Neathandral became extinct as a part of a breeding stock and bloodstock used by vampires.

What is happening in modern day after the Rising and back then is totally different.

The first Van Helsing went by many identities such as Caesar, Solomon, etc. Some famous people and some are not so famous and others don't exist.

One identity he took over was actually Hitler. He actually killed and took on the identity Hitler 1 year into World War II. To use the paranormal elements that Nazi was interested at the time for unknown reasons most likely about the First One/Dark One. Since taking over his identity he had to act, sound, walk, talk, etc. just like Hitler. Plus he kept the body just in case as a backup plan which turned out to be a good idea since he had to use Hitler body to cover up when the suicide needed to happen in the bunker.