The Ancient Challenge (Story Idea)

Its an extraterrestrial and human story idea mixed into one.

The beginning of the story begins a thousand years before the start of the main story.

There are two main characters. One is the main character and he is human and the other character is the main character but only a sub main character kinda like a subcategory.

The story starts a thousand years ago in another galaxy far away from the Milky Way Galaxy. On a planet of extraterrestrials who are not immortal but live for a very long time. They have a long lifespan so they can gain information and knowledge and pass it down to the next generation.

The main character from a thousand years ago is extraterrestrial and the other character is human a thousand years in the future aka the present where the story takes place.

The extraterrestrial main character is an expert in combat and martial arts legend in the universe and had a pupil who was also very skilled in combat and martial arts and a legend in his own right. The 1000 years before the main story ends at the main character going into self-imposed exile and left his home planet and his home universe.

The start of the beginning of the main story begins with planet Earth and its inhabitants witnessing an alien invasion from the extraterrestrials from the story that happened a thousand years ago.

According to the Galactic Rules, you can stop an extraterrestrial incursion/invasion if you challenge them to a trial by combat. So the main character who is human challenges them to a trial by combat.

The thing is the human main character was trained in combat and martial arts by the extraterrestrial main character for the past 5 years. And the extraterrestrials get scared since this alien hasn't had a pupil for the last thousand years. And the human has surpassed the extraterrestrial main character last pupil/student by a wide margin.