Supernatural & Paranormal Worlds Unite (Story Idea)

This is basically a story idea about various creatures and beings from mythology, lore, supernatural and paranormal related and from myths.

Such as vampires, demons, angels, werewolves, etc.

Basically, everything being and creatures that existed did actually exist before they moved on in simpler terms. Moving on means some went to different planets in the universe, some went to different universes in the multiverse, some died off, some were killed, some were hunted, some were sealed off in dimensions, some were sealed in objects, some were imprisoned inside things such as the sun, Earth, and in caves, and some were just erased from existence, some were mind wiped and their identities scrubbed and their power sealed off for all eternity.

The ones that were sealed off in dimensions. The dimensions and seals get weaker the more that time passes every year since they've been sealed for thousands of years.

Beings such as angels and demons were actually related to this one unknown species but were just sub-species of that one species. And the thing about them is they were just borrowed by religions. But the angels and demons are a warring faction against one another since time immemorial.