Vampiric Explorers (Plot/Story Idea)

This is a mixture of a plot and a story idea mixed together about vampires and the hybrids they can create or make.

It's about vampires exploring and brainstorming and teaching what vampiric hybrids can be made between humans and vampires.

Examples of Vampires and Humans Hybrid:

Vams: A mixture of a vampire and a human. All the strength of a vampire yet known of the weaknesses. But needs to feed on blood. Can also walk in the sun.
Vans: A mixture of a vampire and a human. All the weaknesses of a vampire yet none of the strengths of the vampire. Doesn't need to feed on blood but can't walk in the sun.
Vamns: A mixture of a vampire and a human. All the strengths and weaknesses of a vampire and all the strength and weaknesses of a human. Can feed on blood and can walk in the sun.
Vmans: Same as the Vamns but doesn't need to feed on blood but can't walk in the sun.

Examples of Humans and Vampires Hybrid:

Hres: A mixture of a human and a vampire. This is a hybrid who is 100 percent human but has sharper canines than normal humans.
Hums: A mixture of a human and a vampire. A human who can turn on and off his vampiric abilities whether it's his strength or weaknesses. Which can allow him or her to hide themselves. Can control it on a cellular level like how a werewolf can shapeshift at will.
Hires: A mixture of a human and a vampire. It's a human who can't control their vampiric side causing them to be a berserker and bloodlust with makes them a bit stronger than normal and makes them unpredictable. A danger to both vampires, humans, and hybrids.
Humas: Similar to a Hires but instead it's more of a dual personality thing.

That's all I can think of right now if I can think of more I will add them later on.