Vampire Info (Character/Species Idea)

Instead of being a story idea, it's an idea about vampires for works of fiction also known as story ideas.

Speed of a Vampire: It's impressive and fast speed. Example: A human and a vampire is standing on a stage that also has a podium and beyond the stage is 10 rows of seats and has 10 seats so 10 by 10 area. The human holds out his hand with palm facing upwards. The vampire uses their speed to get to the back row of the area and grabs a pen from the breast pocket of a reporter and puts the pen on the hand of the human. But to all the humans it looked like the pen just magically appeared in his hand.

Cover-Up of a Vampire: I call it a cover-up because I'm not sure what to call it. The reason there is no evidence or info about vampire feedings or victims because there isn't any. A vampire can feed on the blood of a human and drain the human of all its blood causing the human to die but because vampires have a kind of regenerative properties. A vampire can bring back the person he or she feeds off of and that person remains human and all evidence from the body aka bite marks disappear plus the human mind is wiped to prevent any memories related to the vampire from being remembered and the person would just think they suddenly passed out.