Chapter 1

alright here's the fourth book I hope it's alright

-----------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic, I'm thirty-five years old now I can't do this anymore I'm so old!" Luke yells as he chases after our three year old, Carly.

"Mum! Liv took my phone and won't give it back!" Matt yells, running downstairs.

"No I didn't!" Olivia exclaims, chasing after him.

Carly giggles as Luke chases her around.

"Enough!" I shout.

Everything falls silent and they all turn and look at me.

"This house has been insane lately I need you all to please, just be quiet."

They all start screaming and fight or whatever is going on and I groan, making my way upstairs to mine and Luke's room.

As I walk by Liv's room I notice how messy it is and I sigh.

Gotta love teenagers.

"Olivia, get up here!" I call.

She comes over to me and sighs, "What?"

"How many times have I told you to clean your room today?" I ask.

She groans, "Mum-"

"Olivia, clean your room or you aren't going to that party with Zoe this weekend." I reply.

"That's not fair. It's my room."

"Life's not fair. And guess what? It's my house. You're lucky I'm even letting you go to this party considering you'll all be drinking and you're sixteen."

"Dad would let me go, if he didn't know about the drinking.. You know who would be fine with it? Michael. Mum, can I call him and as him if I can go to the party?" She asks.

"Did Michael give birth to you?"

"No."

"Exactly, now just clean your room." I demand.

She rolls her eyes, "I'm sixteen, can't you let me make my own decisions, like if I want my room clean or not?"

"No. Clean, now." I reply.

She sighs and goes to do as I say.

"Vic!?" Luke yells.

"Oh my god." I mutter under my breath, heading downstairs again.

"Yes?" I question.

"Michael asked if we could watch Ella tonight." He tells me as he picks up Carly.

"Great, another kid in the house."

"I like Ella." Carly mumbles.

Ella is four years old, she's Michael's little girl. She's got her dad wrapped around her little finger. He's been doing really good at raising her himself though, after what happened with Melissa.

Melissa.. A few months ago she passed away.

Michael could barely cope with it. I don't blame him.

Luke pretty much lived at Michael's place, making sure he was okay and Ella stayed here with me and the kids, or she'd stay at Brooke and Ashton's, since they have no kids.

"Mummy?" Carly calls.

I sigh, "Yes baby?"

"Is Ella coming?" She asks.