Chapter 22

I'm updating bc I survived my first day back to school even though it was shitty

-----------------------------------------------------

Zoe's P.O.V.

"I-I'm pregnant.." I sob.

My dad's grip around me loosens and I try to prepare for whatever they're going to say to me.

"Y-you're what?" My dad questions, moving me off his lap so he can stare straight at me.

"You heard me." I spit, tears still running down my face.

"Pregnant? You're pregnant? No you're not! You can't be! Zoe, what the fuck?!" He yells, standing up and leaving the room.

I just cry even harder, if that's possible.

My mum is just staring at me, jaw dropped and her eyes wide.

"Mum, I am so, so sorry I didn't ever want this to happen I'm sorry I-I-"

"Shh.. Zoe, baby, it's okay." She whispers, pulling me over to her. "It's okay, I promise you'll be okay."

"I'm sorry." I choke out.

"Baby, I promise you'll be okay. I know you'll be okay." 

I can barely speak, from how much I'm crying.

"I'm going to go talk to your father." She mutters.

"He hates me now." I mumble.

"He's not allowed to hate you when he got me pregnant at seventeen." She says as she leaves to go find my dad.

I follow mum to her room where my dad is currently sobbing and I wait outside their room, trying to keep my cries quiet so I can hear what's said.

"Calum, babe, are you okay?" Mum slowly says.

"My baby girl can't be pregnant. Jess, she can't. This has to be some kind of joke." He cries.

I wish it was a joke.

She sighs, "From what I understand, she really is pregnant."

"She's seventeen! She's my little girl she can't be!" He exclaims.

"Calum. How old were we when I got pregnant with Zoe?" She asks.

"Seventeen..." He mumbles.

"We're not allowed to get too angry about this.. We were in her position." She softly replies.

He sniffles, "B-but I don't want my baby to have a baby."

"Cal..."

"I'm sorry." He cries.

I decide to go to my room and just lay in bed.

This whole situation is so stupid.

I don't even know who got me pregnant.

It could be Matt, and I'm seriously hoping it isn't him. It may not be Matt, I remember hooking up with somebody at a party just a few days after being with Matt.

The day after I was going to end everything for me, but I was so rudely interrupted by my dad, I went to a party to get as drunk as I possibly could to forget about everything. Since I don't remember much from that night, I don't remember who the guy I fucked was.

My parents show up at my door and I sigh as they both sit up on my bed.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper.

"Zoe, we want you to know that it isn't necessarily okay that this happened, but we will support you through this." Mum says.

She nudges dad and he nods, "Yea, that. We love you, you're an amazing person Zoe, all we want is for you to be happy and just have a great life. We're going to help you get that."