Chapter 4

ok so like I think all of you are asking how Melissa died and I was planning on putting it in later on but honestly I don't want to bc idk we'll see tho I haven't decided

and literally all of you commenting and asking if Matt is hot you should know the answer this is Luke's kid we are talking about here hello
((don't ask who plays him bc idk like it's been three books we are now on the fourth and I still don't know who plays Vic))

----------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Cal, Zoe and Amber will be here soon right?" I ask.

"Yea, Zoe said they're just getting here." He replies, sitting next to my hospital bed.

"He's so adorable." I whisper.

"He's my handsome little boy." Calum mumbles.

There's a knock at the door, and Zoe and Amber step in.

"Cal, I need to talk to Zoe, could you take Amber to get something to eat just to give us a minute." I say.

He nods, and leaves Zoe and I with Isaac.

"If this about what I said to Luke last night I'm not apologizing to him or Liv." She states, sitting down.

"Zoe." I warn.

"No, mum! I was the one getting in trouble for Liv's choices, how is that right in any way!"

"Okay, I get where you're coming from, but-"

"Alright, hold on. You think Liv is the innocent one, right?" Zoe asks.

I chuckle, "Everybody does. I know that upsets you, that's just what we see."

"And everybody thinks I'm some slut?" She says.

"No, nobody thinks that sweetheart." I tell her.

Nobody thinks she's a slut. There have been things amonst the adults about the two girls and their behaviour. They're pretty opposite of each other, and everybody seems to think Olivia is innocent, pure and perfect. I try to defend Zoe, but her lashing out never helps my case. I wish she would open up to me. 

She scoffs, "Yea, right."

"Zoe-"

"No, it isn't fair." She cries.

"Don't cry, Zoe." I whisper.

"Fine, tell me something. Do you think Liv is a virgin."

"Obviously."

"What about me?" She asks.

"Zoe..." I mumble, trailing off. I wanted her to open up to me, but maybe not about this, like this. 

"Of course." She scoffs, wiping under her eyes.

"What's going on, Zoe? Has something happened?" I ask.

"Everybody thinks Liv is some innocent angel but she isn't! It's not fair that everybody assumes I'm the one that comes up with the things that get us in trouble. She's worse than me. And all of you that think Liv is some pure little virgin are totally wrong."

"What?" I question. "Honey, we can talk about this-" 

"She was the one who blacked out and tried to get high with her fucking weird boyfriend at the party last night. I'm the one who stayed sober and just sat around talking to my friends. Isn't that just a lovely slap in the face?" She questions, getting up and walking off.

"What the hell." I mutter.

I look down at my son, "Well that's your big sister for you."

-