Chapter 42

apparently I lose readers bc my authors notes lmao I didn't know u judged people's personalities on this site I thought u read here but whatever

but the Brooke and Ashton part, I wasn't saying u can't have opinions, I'm saying some people need to stop begging on a chapter more than once for them to get back together when it clearly won't happen

u guys wanna get mad at me for my opinions but I never said shit about urs??? I'm not annoyed that u want them together, that's fine idc if u like them or not, it's the fact u can't seem to take no for an answer.

I get mad at people who are rude in the comments, if u don't think u said anything wrong, u shouldn't talk. but hey, if the shoe fits!

I'm so sick and tired of this, idc if u guys are annoyed with these, I'm going to say how I feel, idc if u don't vote or comment bc that is not why I write.

I don't get mad over small things, bc if it affects my life, my feelings, my health, then it's kind of a big deal??
do u think I have a perfect life??? I'm just a normal teenage girl I'm not some robot

me in 2021 reading this a/n back hurts my heart so much i was rlly going thru it at the time. I  would remove it but I also think it's good to look back and see how far I've come. idk why I felt I had to add this, I just thought I should clarify that some of these a/n's that come across as mean weren't always meant to. it was just tough seeing SO much negative when I was at one of the worst points mentally in my life. idk. thank u so much for the support over the years. it truly means the whole world to me. anyway, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V.

"So the baby is gonna be coming soon right?" Cal asks.

Today Zoe's been having some contractions, but they haven't been very strong, and they've been really far apart, so we shouldn't be going to the hospital yet.

"Possibly. It may not even be until tomorrow when we have to go to the hospital." I reply.

"I'm so nervous for her." He mumbles.

"Were you ever even this nervous for me?" I chuckle.

"Yes, but Jess, this is my baby girl having a baby. She shouldn't have to do this. I'm gonna kill Chase for doing this to her." He says.

"You won't be killing anybody." I reply, passing Isaac to him.

"I'm gonna go see Amber." Cal mutters.

After a few minutes, Zoe comes waddling into my room.

"Mum, the contractions are getting worse, I'm scared." Zoe tells me.

"What? Okay, how far apart are they?" I ask.

"About ten minutes maybe." She groans, a hand resting on her stomach.

"Okay, then we'll head to the hospital. It's almost time, and you seem to be progressing fast." I tell her.

"Oh god, oh my god." She mumbles.

"Hey, it's okay, go grab the stuff we need, I'll go see your father." I say.

She heads off and I go find Calum.

"Cal, I'm taking Zoe to the hospital, the baby is coming." I tell him. "Can you see if somebody will watch Isaac and you and Amber can wait at the hospital?"

He nods, "Yea. Just tell Zoe good luck and that I know she's gonna do amazing."

Zoe enters the room holding the bag and I take it from her.