Chapter 19

STOP WITH YOUR FUCKING DADDY KINKS THESE KIDS ARE UNDER FIVE YEARS OLD THEY ARENT SAYING DADDY LIKE THAT IM SHOCKED AT THE AMOUNT OF COMMENTS LAST CHAPTER ABOUT THIS

it seemed like i was joking in that first a/n but yall for real its super weird that ur commenting like that on A CHILD CALLING THEIR FATHER DADDY. ITS REALLY FUCKING WEIRD. stop thinking like that they're little kids!!!!! makes me uncomfy and prob other people too!

---------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V.

"Livy!" Noah yells.

"Yes?" I question before he runs into Carly's room and jumps onto the bed with me.

He just smiles and I chuckle, "How are you almost nineteen?"

"Because I was born almost nineteen years ago, duh." Noah states.

"Where's Josh?" I ask.

"With you brother, since he isn't talking. Something's wrong and Matt won't say what. Josh isn't doing too well either, he isn't that great with straight guys." He chuckles.

I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Okay, you know what, straight boys are dumb as fuck." Josh mutters as he enters the room.

"Josh." Noah mumbles as he sits next to him.

"None of you have any idea what's going on?" Josh asks.

"It's probably the Zoe and Julie thing." I reply.

"Zoe? The kid who's like a year older than you and she's been your friend since you were born?" Noah asks.

I sigh, "Yea. Her and Matt were like, hooking up or something, but Matt's in love with Julie. Julie's felt the same about Matt, I heard the two of them on the phone. Julie is actually pretty nice, and I think her and Matt are better than him and Zoe. Zoe's like my sister!"

"Isn't that weird for them?" Josh questions.

"Apparently not." I mutter.

We sit in silence for a bit until Josh decides to kiss Noah, and I groan, "Stop it!"

"Alright, alright." Josh mutters.

My phone begins ringing and I sigh, seeing Chase's name.

"Hi, Chase." I answer, both Josh and Noah raising their eyebrows.

"Um, hi, Liv." He mumbles.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"We need to talk.." He slowly says.

"Okay.."

"I think," Chase pauses, taking a deep breath, "I think we should..see other people."

"W-what?"

"Liv, you're amazing, you are. It's just that-"

"Oh, fuck off. Fuck you!" I exclaim. "You're going to break up with me over the phone?!"

"Oh no he didn't." Noah mutters, trying to grab my phone.

"I-I'm sorry.." He whispers.

"Whatever." I mutter, ending the call.

"Livy, I'm so sorry." Noah mumbles, pulling me into a hug.

"I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!" I say, trying not to cry. "How could he!"

"Liv, he wasn't even that cute, you can do better than him." Josh mutters.

"Josh!" Noah scolds.