Chapter 41

((some of u may have seen the messed up spacing last chapter it's bc the wattpad app is stupid it might happen again idk))

ok so I went back to read old comments I have some things to say

1) just bc a character states an opinion, does not mean that it's my opinion!!!

2) if u get offended when one of the characters insults one of the band members, just stop and think. this is a fucking fan fiction. I literally saw somebody getting so mad when Zoe called Luke an asshole. chill.

3) if I see one more comment about wanting Brooke and Ashton back together, I will block everybody. don't test me.

goodbye

-------------------------------------------------

Michael's P.O.V.

"Ella, we leave in five minutes!" Brooke yells to El who's running around upstairs.

"Brooke, are you sure you want to take her? I-I mean-"

"Michael, stop freaking out, I'll be fine with Ella." She chuckles.

"Yea, but-"

"Now here's Fletcher." She interrupts, handing the baby to me.

"Brooke, I-"

"We have to go! Michael, I've written down times when he needs to be fed just incase we aren't back, okay?" Brooke says.

I give up on trying to talk to her and sigh, "Yea, okay."

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." She smiles, quickly kissing my cheek before grabbing Ella.

"Bye daddy!" El giggles as her and Brooke leave.

The door slams and I panic, because I've never been left alone with a baby before.
-

"Looks like it's just you and me Fletch." I mumble to the now awake little one in my arms.

I lay on the sofa and pull the tiny baby to my chest.

He yawns, cuddling into me and I smile.

I almost end up falling asleep, until Fletcher starts crying.

As soon as he starts crying, I begin to panic.

I've never actually had to take care of a baby by myself. Melissa was always the one taking care of El, if I was, Melissa was right there next to me to make sure I didn't fuck up.

"Alright, Fletch, relax." I grumble, getting up.

He lets out a loud cry and he squirms around.

"What time is it?" I mumble to myself. "They should've been home by now."

I have to feed Fletcher, Brooke left a bottle for him just incase they weren't back on time.

"Hey, relax, I know you're hungry." I mutter, rocking the little guy in my arms as I grab his bottle.

He just continues his screaming as I get his bottle ready.

"Okay, Fletch, you're stressing me out!" I panic, yelling over his screams.

When I finally finish I go sit and feed him.

Just watching Fletcher makes me smile, he's like my son. He's only been home in a week, and I feel like he's my own.

"Daddy! We home!" Ella calls as soon as the door opens just when I'm putting Fletcher's bottle down.

I chuckle, "Hi, sweetheart."