Chapter 47

NO WAY IN HELL AM I MAKING A FIFTH BOOK ARE YOU INSANE I MAY MISS WRITING THIS IM SORRY BUT NO WAY

but I started crying when I finished this chapter bc this is the end then there's the epilogue that's it, I'm not ready to lose all of you guys I love you so much thank you for everything

---------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

All morning I've just been waiting for Luke to come home, I need to talk to him, but he's with his mum.

"Vic!" Luke yells, running into our room.

"Yes?" I chuckle at how excited he seems.

"My mum has been doing a lot better, she's leaving the hospital tomorrow." He smiles.

I pull him into a hug, "Luke, that's amazing."

"I think everything will really be okay." He whispers.

I take a deep breath, "I want to discuss something with you."

"Are you gonna make me upset? I'm in a great mood right now, I don't want to get upset." He says, sitting down at the edge of our bed.

I sigh, "No, just, Julie and Matt, if they aren't dating, they obviously have feelings for each other. It's just, we're going to have to figure out what we're gonna do with them."

"It's not hard for us to talk to Matt. Julie is out all day today, she's at a friends house or something." He replies.

"Matthew! We really need to talk to you!" I yell before Luke and I both head downstairs.

Liv and Matt are both sitting at the table, Luke and I sit across from them.

"Do I have to leave or can I stay and see what happens?" Liv questions.

"It doesn't matter." Luke mutters.

"What did I do wrong?" Matt asks.

"We're just going to talk to you about Julie." I tell him.

"Oh, this should be good." Liv chuckles.

"We just wanted to talk to you. It's now obvious that you have feelings for Julie, we just want to know what's going on." Luke says.

Liv sighs, "I'll tell you what's going on-"

"No! I-I guess I will." Matt says.

"Go ahead."

"Fine, Julie and I are dating. We have been for a bit, and I-I really am in love with her." Matt tells us, letting out a deep breath.

I smirk, "Now what's with you Hemmings boys and falling for your best friend?"

Luke chuckles, pressing a kiss to my lips and the kids groan.

"But I thought you and dad dated just as high school was ending? You never told us you were best friends before..." Liv says.

"There's a lot we left out. Our whole relationship was a mess for the longest time." Luke replies.

"Can't you tell us now? Who was the one to say they had feelings for the other?" Liv asks.

"Your father. Well he didn't tell me, he went crazy after I told him my boyfriend and I had a little, argument, and he just kissed me." I smile, remembering the time when everything started.

"I did not go crazy!" Luke protests.

"You destroyed half of your room out of anger." I chuckle.