Chapter 37

I was reading this book over then I realized that I made Zoe have Chase's kid I CANT BELIEVE I stole names of a couple from one of my childhood tv shows somebody contact the creators and SUE ME !

wow I hope you guys understand sarcasm

---------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V.

Tonight, Zoe, Matt and I have to babysit all of the kids. But since Zoe's pregnant and Matt recently got back and is having Julie over I know neither of them will be great help.

I'm going to be stuck watching Amber, Ella, Carly and Isaac myself.

"Hey, Liv, I'm not helping tonight." Matt says as he walks by my room.

I roll my eyes, "I figured."

Dad enters my room and I groan.

"This is why I keep my door closed." I mutter.

"You know even if the door is closed we'll just walk in anyways." Dad replies.

"That's why I usually lock it." I smile.

He sighs, "I just want to make sure you're okay with tonight? I know this probably isn't how you wanted to spend your Saturday night, I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. I'll be okay." I reply.

"Are you sure? I know Zoe is going to be able to help much because of her pregnancy and Matt, well Matt isn't that great with kids so..."

"Relax, I'll be fine. It's not going to be that hard." I reply.

He sighs, "Fine. We won't be back until late, okay?"

I smile, "Dad, I'll take care of it, don't worry."

I'm totally going to regret this.

-

"Carly!" Ella yells, running upstairs to find her.

Zoe's sitting next to me on the sofa, complaining about pregnancy while I try to get Isaac back to sleep. Amber is sitting on the other side of me reading.

There's a knock at the door and Matt runs down the stairs, already knowing its Julie.

As soon as he opens the door the two are making out, and I groan.

"Get a room!" Zoe yells.

Matt grabs Julie's hand, dragging her upstairs and I know I should probably go get Ella and Carly so they don't hear anything.

"Amber, can you just hold Isaac while I go get El and Carly?" I ask.

She nods, a smile spreading across her face. She loves holding him but she doesn't get to often.

I quickly make my way upstairs to Carly's room, where the two little girls are giggling.

"Hey, you two, can you come downstairs with me?" I ask.

"Okay, Livy." Carly says, coming over to me, Ella following.

I take the two downstairs, and they run over to Amber.

"Livy, can you take him?" Amber quietly says.

Grabbing Isaac from her arms, I sigh and sit down with Zoe.

"Pregnancy sucks." Zoe groans. "And I'm craving something spicy. I need something spicy."

"Zoe-"

"No, stop, I swear I'm going to lose it if I don't eat. I'm going to make something spicy." She says, managing to get up off the sofa.

"Looks like it's just us Isaac." I mumble, getting up and walking around.